Synchronicity

Share or Stay Silent?

16 posts in this topic

I’ve continuously been immersed in other realms for as long as can be remembered. So much so, that I thought the everyday experiences I had in parallel to this human life of mine were normal. I thought that everybody had similar experiences until I slowly started talking about them with my parents and, at first, they let me “just be a kid.” However, as my talk of these experiences persisted with age, they eventually told me that this stuff wasn’t normal. 

For example, I would live whole parallel lives in realms populated by “fictional” characters. Whenever I would, let’s say, watch a Godzilla movie, I would insist to my parents that Godzilla was real and they “let me believe it.” They thought I was making this stuff up until I got much older and my claims persisted...

Anyways, I haven’t shared these experiences with many people outside my family. The reason has more to do with just how numerous and intense they are than fear of judgement.

That’s because I experience infinity alongside this everyday human life. Of course, I shouldn’t say alongside.

This infinite experience is a bundle of infinitely many lives. This one where I’m typing this thread is just one amongst that infinite bundle. 

My point is, if I’m experiencing infinitely many lives in parallel to this one, then how do I choose which story to tell? 

Also, while these stories of mine are laced with profound Truth, their imagery tends to distract and entertain more than teach. 

Despite that, I’m thinking about sharing some of them on this forum. 

If I do, the ones that I share won’t be special in any way. They won’t be the most important because Infinity is topless (there is no most in any category).

As such, they also won’t be the most intense, most profound, most powerful, most joyful, most dreadful etc. They’ll all just be random stories that I cherrypick out of the bundle.

I guess we’ll see if the cherry picking is worth it...

We love stories because all good stories are pointers to truth. The best kinds are the ones we lose ourselves in. Choose the ones that feel the best, the ones that are just bursting to be told. I'd love to hear them. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Synchronicity I'd be more interested to know how this works in practice. Like how does it work to experience multiple lives at once? What does that feel like?

Even on high doses of psychedelics I don't get that. I experience infinity but always as my own one life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura @Leo Gura 

I experienced this in my last trip.

It felt like I had constant deja vus. Because I was tripping with a friend, I was experiencing through her eyes that I was tripping in her living room. So I was experiencing the same experience twice but from a different point of views.

Also I when another friend suddenly entered the room, I felt like I was living her life and knew what she was thinking and feeling and it felt like I was just talking to myself playing a role pretending I was someone else but actually just the same 

Don't know if it makes sense..

@Tistepiste Makes sense to me. I’ve experienced people’s lives in a flash, like meta-mind, infinite blackness “in the head” with symbols of countless dimensions, which convey the entire lifetime in a second. Sometimes the other person experiences it to, with a large side of love, sometime just me and then I explain it to them. 

Something I’ve learned...we use words intrinsically, not usually noticing the thought involved...but the ancient sacred symbols go largely overlooked and underused. I know it sounds funny, but, same for crystals. The structure and function of a crystal is unlike other objects. 

@Synchronicity I am interested, and would love to hear just about anything you have to say about your practices & experiences. I only experienced as someone else while by my self once. The rest were with the person next to me. Sounds like you have transcended the distance factor. Downright fascinating for me. Thanks in advance. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I didnt understand you live in different reality and come back? Like you enter another dimension and come back?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Hey guys, since you’re all interested to hear more, I’ll go ahead and start sharing. 

I’m gonna start by making a private video answering all your questions about what this is like. I’ll post that video in a new topic thread (unless you just want it here). 

@Synchronicity thank you for sharing! a while back I read a book by Gardner Eeden called 'Lucid'. He explains that he lives simultaneously in the everyday world and the dream-world. So he is constantly dreaming while also being conscious of the regular world - 24/7. He calls it being 'bi-conscious'. This is probably different from what you are experiencing, but maybe you are interested in it.

Edited by Petals

@Synchronicity fascinating thread, I'd love to hear more. Random cherry picking is fine, or you can let compassion be your guide: choose stories which you think are helpful in some way. Also, how does this affect your everyday life, does it help or complicate things for you? 

Everything is connected, but connections are only necessary from a fragmented point of view. What's the connection between two waves? The whole deep ocean which they are made of in the first place!

@Petals It’s like that but on an infinite scale. 

@MuddyBoots I’ll answer that in the video, which will be uploaded shortly. But I’ll give you a quick answer since the video’s over 20 minutes. All these experiences are meshed into a perfect singularity to where it doesn’t complicate my life in the way you think it would. However, I do have to dial in on each life and interaction if I want to perform that action as consciously as possible. 

He didn't share it here, but in another thread, so I thought I'd share it here as well, so people see it. 

@Synchronicity   How does God fit in to your experience? You say you are experiencing infinite realities, do you have an experience of being the creator of all those infinite realities/beings? 

moved to other thread

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

8 hours ago, Mulky said:

I thought the video was pretty cool :)

Glad you liked it!