LeoIsMe69

10g Mushroom Trip Report As First-Timer. AMA

19 posts in this topic

My life was changed after I stumbled upon Leo's "What Is Reality" vid and everything seemed to make more sense. Then I watched dozens of hours of Leo's vids at 2x speed. Magic mushrooms seemed like the next logical step. 

I did a heroic dose of notoriously strong "Penis Envy". I recommend a shaman/sitter as you could end up dead, injured, or psychologically hurt if not prepared for reality as you know it to disappear. I identified a few 'human/earth connections' that kept me in this world, so I didn't "let go" into the void. It was my first time and I wasn't quite sure if I could 'come back', even though it's obvious now that I could obviously come back (as God) 

Things started great as closing eyes on the bed listening to music was one of the most heavenly experiences ever. But I forgot about the sanctity and reverence one must have when doing these. They will absolutely kick your ass! 

At first I was a little frustrated with certain things in this reality and I rejected human notions saying I didn't need them and could do what I wanted to since I invented everything. But then I was humbled by having to spend like what felt like a week on the toilet and then weeks/months in the tub in some of my own feces after vomit accompanied the diarrhea (I fasted beforehand). 

I ultimately decided I wanted to be in this reality because of those things that I didn't yet let go of at the time. So it both humbled me and helped me develop an appreciation for this reality since I'm the one who chose to be in it

Maybe next time, I will "let go" into the void/nothingness.. or try DMT. AMA

Edited by LeoIsMe69

10g is not really heroic.. it is a medium to small amount. Usually normal doses are 15g. 

I don't understand the AMA thing though, you could just write down your experience :) people wouldn't really know what to ask because trips are very personal experiences.

1 hour ago, Tistepiste said:

10g is not really heroic.. it is a medium to small amount. Usually normal doses are 15g. 

Are you talking dried mushrooms?

For most people a normal does is waaaaay below 15g!

56 minutes ago, Tistepiste said:

@ThinAir@acidgoofy Sorry, my bad! Thought he was talking about magic truffles!

I was like DAMN you must have transcended human consciousness if you think 15g is a normal dose

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

So, you have overdosed on your first trip and literally shat your pants? Where did you get that idea to start from 10 g? Probably not Leo's videos.

@LeoIsMe69 is your post satire? It's right on that line, and I honestly can't tell.

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

On 9/10/2019 at 2:02 PM, acidgoofy said:

10g dry is a heroic dose but I dont think he done that

I did 10g dry of "penis envy" that is a notoriously strong strain

On 9/10/2019 at 6:42 PM, Girzo said:

So, you have overdosed on your first trip and literally shat your pants? Where did you get that idea to start from 10 g? Probably not Leo's videos.

I 'overdosed' on purpose to have a religious experience. I took off all my clothes first because I didn't need those 'human/societal confines'. Having diarrhea was from the fasting I assume. 

Leo probably wants people to take a dose so that they can experience letting go into the void/nothingness/infinity in a safe way

No, this post was not satire

I know, it just seems like a waste of a substance, because based on this trip report you haven't brokenthrough but have had all the negative symptoms possible.

There's no such thing as overdosing on mushrooms. There are people who take 30-60 dried grams. 

It's not about medical overdose, but taking more than set & setting allows for a fruitful trip.

I mean it's ok, you can do that, but I don't see anything remarkable to brag about and start AMA. It looks more like an inefficient trip than a successful one. I understand that everyone has their own goals and expectations, but at the same time just pointing out (as a little bit more experienced psychonaut) that I wouldn't be satisfied with such trip on such dose.

I believe that @LeoIsMe69's future trips will be much better and that's also what I wish him.

10g is a reckless dose, and really a waste since it will be too much for you to retain.

Take 2g and contemplate next time.

You could have seriously injured yourself with a 10g dose as a newbie. WTF were you thinking?

Newbies should start with 1g.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Holy shit mate, Penis Envy is quite a strain, i took 4gs last week, it was some pretty intense stuff, felt like a 8g trip of golden teacher :)

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

10g is a reckless dose, and really a waste since it will be too much for you to retain.

Take 2g and contemplate next time.

You could have seriously injured yourself with a 10g dose as a newbie. WTF were you thinking?

Newbies should start with 1g.

Thank you Leo, but I retained every lesson and more from that trip. Incredibly memorable day of my life : P The only thing I failed to do was "let go" because I wasn't sure at the time in my altered state if I could come back. But now I know I can come back. Heck, as God I can do anything. : P  But I feel like I already have a good idea of what the void/nothingness/infinity/love/"Gods rest in nirvana" is like.. but I'll still do at least 1 more trip to go there or maybe DMT

Thank you for the concern. I considered myself somewhat 'enlightened' after hundreds of hours of your videos, meditation, contemplation, being love/God, taking all hate out of my heart to be replaced with love, etc...  I realize now I could have 'physically' hurt myself.. even though there is no physical body and nothing to hurt. I realize now i wasn't at Shaman level then, but maybe this time I would feel more comfortable doing the same dose alone again. Nothing like shoveling your own shit with your hand from the tub to the toilet to have humility

Edited by LeoIsMe69

I did a small 2g dose and contemplation as Leo recommended for a 2nd trip. Was very nice as I still had some past trauma to go back over, contemplate and release. Highly recommended. 

Everyone should try a religious/heroic dose WITH A SHAMAN once in their lives after more experience