rnd

What's awakening like?

29 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, rnd said:

It's about putting it into words as much as possible.

I did my best, but it cannot be done. Tell your ego to shut up about things it can't understand ;)

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

It's like the reaction of color-blind people wearing the Enchroma glasses and seeing color for the first time 

(check youtube)

On 9/7/2019 at 9:07 AM, rnd said:

Before I try 5meo-dmt which I'll do the future, I want to imagine now: what's awakening like? Can you describe? Even if it's difficult to put into words.

@rnd One person on this forum tried 5meo and had a Kundalini awakening. He is now unwilling to kill his ego out of great fear and attachment and he is miserable. 

5meo might not be advisable unless you are serious enough about awakening that you will move forward in the death of the ego. If Kundalini is awakened, and the ego is not allowed to be killed, it will make the person absolutely miserable. It is also generally not reversible so the only way is forward.

If you are serious about awakening and are going to exercise courage, proceed. If you just want a beautiful experience, I would think twice.

" It's like the reaction of color-blind people wearing the Enchroma glasses and seeing color for the first time"- and realizing it was never "you" that was doing the seeing.

@rnd at first bliss then terror.

Later peace then suffering. Repeat a number of times.

Dying,resisting, dying... resisting

And then the great death?

23 hours ago, cetus56 said:

" It's like the reaction of color-blind people wearing the Enchroma glasses and seeing color for the first time"- and realizing it was never "you" that was doing the seeing.

Great addition. Thank you

Something along lines. 

Omfg Leo's how to meditate video was actually me this entire time. Imagine That shock. Hehe mindbending. ? How is this possible?‍♂️?? Sorcery at It's finest. 

Plus mana many more insights. Actually all of them. ?

God proper. Absolute state. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

On 9/8/2019 at 2:31 PM, Timothy said:

@Leo Gura

I could have sworn that from the body perspective of being human that my sense of being God was located and eminated from the stomach. Is that true?

Not ultimately true because God is omnipresent, since it is prior to space or position, which are relative things.

If you become even more conscious you should notice that God is not located anywhere and that it is equally in all parts of your body. Your entire body is made out of God. Notice your hands especially next time.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 7/9/2019 at 1:29 PM, zeroISinfinity said:

Actually your whole life is set up for an Awakening.

@zeroISinfinity  How so? Please explain in more detail.