Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dwarniel

Interpret my doodle?

15 posts in this topic

I'm going through some stuff lately, and i made this doodle during a meeting at work... without really noticing myself doodling at all. Can someone interpret it? I thought it might give me some insights into my situation ??‍♀️

Snapchat-644376193.jpg

...But what if the opposite is true?

everything is just energy that is sensed with your sense organs then decoded in your brain?

The mind radiating chaos over the eye that is watchful.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Kundalini energy, the divine feminine suggesting it's in chaos, and not channeled. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, Aeris said:

ONE EYES IS TOO EASY

DRAW 2 EYES ALWAYS

❤️

IMG_20190903_131218_002.jpg

1 hour ago, tsuki said:

The mind radiating chaos over the eye that is watchful.

This makes sense... thanks:)

Edit: thanks to everyone else as well.. My friend just interpreted it as "boredom" ??

Edited by Dwarniel

@Dwarniel Do you have more of those to interpret?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

6 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Dwarniel Do you have more of those to interpret?

Noo, that has to be the first doodle i've done in years. That's why i was so interested in it... You can try to doodle unconsciously yourself the next time you listen to a podcast, talk to someone or watch a documentary though, kinda interesting. I don't know if it's legit, but some behavioural psychology suggest doodles like this can reveal your inner state

Edited by Dwarniel

3 minutes ago, Dwarniel said:

Noo, that has to be the first doodle i've done in years. That's why i was so interested in it... You can try to doodle unconsciously yourself the next time you listen to a podcast, talk to someone or watch a documentary though, kinda interesting. I don't know if it's legit, but some behavioural psychology suggest doodles like this can reveal your inner state

I know, that's why I asked for yours ;).

23 minutes ago, tsuki said:

I know, that's why I asked for yours ;).

I'd love to have a look at your doodles as well hhaha

Edited by Dwarniel

Meeting was semi boring and didn't capture your full attention

Edited by Lowerplanedweller

The mind is receiving too much information through the opened eye and thus the mind becomes scrambled. Your subconscious is screaming for silence/stillness. Close thy eyes and find inner stillness, in turn the Minds Eye Awakens and All becomes clear.

B R E A T H E

The eye is directing itself toward the essense of you in which no maya can have any influence. 

"The Universe is Mental--held in the Mind of THE ALL."

--The Kybalion.