Lowerplanedweller

The red pill or the blue pill?

54 posts in this topic

OK @Nahm. It's Just my worry That seekers don't get devoid, to not become Brown bears.

Possible depersonalization and derealization is not fun. 

Spiritual path like everything is about Love. So guys It's worthy and all the Best. 

Love you all. 

@Keyhole if you have reached the highest level, you will realise there is literally nothing else you can do in life besides help awaken people. LITERALLY you have no other purpose to stay here besides that. I can’t imagine a person awakening and then deciding to do open up a paintball business. It doesn’t make sense. The reason why bodhisattva is a position on the path is because you truly are humbled by emptiness. It shakes you to your core that you now realise it’s what everyone is looking for and the point of life. There’s no value in opening up a paintball shop, you truly realise that the most selfless service you can ever do for others is help them awaken. 

To be a boddhisattva is a position of the path, it’s not optional until you decide not to fully die to the truth at the time. The path to nirvana is a hierarchy not a  holocracy but it can be made that way by being more conscious of spiral dynamics as opposed to being stage blue and just doing it from one position. 

Truly no word can point to it. And no teacher or guru can lead you there. BUT the teacher knows how, because he did it and came back. That’s the value of teaching spirituality even though it can never be taught to someone. Boddhisattva is essentially the most fulfilling life one can have. Freedom is the most fulfilling thing you can ever “not gain” 

Edited by Aakash

? To reach nirvana you must give up the body which is why you can reach it in meditation without moving, then you can also come back. 5-Meo experience included, the crazy part that it gives you visual fields of whAt death feels like.  Pretty Insane, In conjunction with a practice. 

Still the practices are the only thing that can get you there because it requires long time solutions. Not peaks. 

What the 20 people on this forum who are enlightened are telling me is that they’ve all reached nirvana and decided to come back for their own purposes. Even winterknight. 

And yet, they’ve experienced the same thing . 

Watch 

i challenge anyone who is enlightened to tell me the reason they came back from their nirvana and give me the exact reason? 

@Keyhole it’s a simple test really... I should have realised this earlier but my understanding only caught up today. 

They should know why they came back because they decided not to enter nirvana. Nirvana is not enlightenemnt , so the logical conclusion is if they don’t know of making the decision to come back and their purpose. Then you know they have not experienced nirvana. 

The sad thing is, if nobody replies to my challenge. Think about this logically, you have read my question and there is no fear in you. Then the selfless thing to do is to answer my question. There are two people who are an exception to this, who don’t need to answer the question and they probably won’t. 

Edited by Aakash

2 hours ago, Lowerplanedweller said:

Basically, I was wondering why God didn't make it a living reality in all from the jump....thoughtless awareness.....

If this was a video game, I swear next time I will read the license agreement! ? 

1 hour ago, Keyhole said:

No, many of them are on forums, helping other people or attempting to guide people in the right way.  What I see, from this forum and from accounts of other teachers experiences, is that some of them eventually leave for the reasons you mentioned or they get over it and offer advice in their free time.  If they want.  The ones that don't usually don't because they are writing books, hosting workshops, ect.
I don't know what to say for those who have imprinted Leo's language - it happens sometimes, but a lot less than it used to.

That's just what people do, they have an awakening and then seek to spread the word, it is such a common thing.  Even serious spiritual seekers do this.  Time eventually makes them accountable, either people realize that they do not know what they are talking about or they give up, realize that they still have more to learn and do so.

I do pay close attention to how people talk.  And what I see is that some people parrot Leo, and some don't.  This has become less of a problem, but there will always be people who parrot their leaders because that is what humans do by nature.  They mirror their leaders.  I don't think that a large portion of seekers who parrot these words are lying, I think that they really believe that they are enlightened.

I've seen your posts, they're a mixture of insightful discussion, good questions, the beginnings of building a strong foundation and then criticism.

???

@kieranperez

You can seek or you can know. You're a seeker as long as you make yourself to be. So long you have higher authorities, you don't get it.

5 hours ago, kieranperez said:

@Keyhole people who truly know these spiritual truths to the core are not wasting time on a forum preaching. Don’t agree? Go into the world and see for yourself. People who ACTUALLY are seeking are not on their ass talking shit. They are genuinely seeking and putting in the work and those who have truly realized these truths, are not imprinted with Leo’s language

This. So this.

Everything  that Leo talks about, takes a crazy amount time and effort to truly grasp...it is far to difficult for the majority of society to really understand. 

2 hours ago, Keyhole said:

No, many of them are on forums, helping other people or attempting to guide people in the right way.  What I see, from this forum and from accounts of other teachers experiences, is that some of them eventually leave for the reasons you mentioned or they get over it and offer advice in their free time.  If they want.  The ones that don't usually don't because they are writing books, hosting workshops, ect.
I don't know what to say for those who have imprinted Leo's language - it happens sometimes, but a lot less than it used to.

That's just what people do, they have an awakening and then seek to spread the word, it is such a common thing.  Even serious spiritual seekers do this.  Time eventually makes them accountable, either people realize that they do not know what they are talking about or they give up, realize that they still have more to learn and do so.

I do pay close attention to how people talk.  And what I see is that some people parrot Leo, and some don't.  This has become less of a problem, but there will always be people who parrot their leaders because that is what humans do by nature.  They mirror their leaders.  I don't think that a large portion of seekers who parrot these words are lying, I think that they really believe that they are enlightened.

I've seen your posts, they're a mixture of insightful discussion, good questions, the beginnings of building a strong foundation and then criticism.

Fair point. I think we’re in agreement t

Truth is One and Truth is same. Truth is Love. 

This is why all enlightened sound the same. Just using a bit different language in explaining same Truth of Existance. Yes enlightened people enjoy helping out because That desire comes from Heart. 

My core is your core. Enlightenment is You becoming your core fully. Toughtless Awareness goes inside your Heart /Core/God/Source. 

There is no Awareness in dimensionless /Infinite Source. So that's apparent /perceived path and Yes You have to take it. 

Source is not separated from Awareness nothing is separated from anything else so Yes You already are enlightened. It's all One. 

Why You return to your Body. Simple because You are the Source and Love of the Source is infinite and You Can never not exist. 

@zeroISinfinity realistically speaking your a love junkie. 

Lol who person who loves because it is god. Not a person who loves because you genuinely love what it is your looking at in all it’s distinctions. 

In my opinion anyway 

you are physically not capable of handling being. Because you are not awarenesss! You are the sum total of all awarenesses in all their states. That is who you are lol. Right now you are in one of those states. Which is a state of itself because there’s no boundaries to the true one. 

Basically you can use this argument now. But not in like 100,000 + years time 

all of infinity -  “absolute infinity” 

Edited by Aakash

You Can never not love. You are everything all the time. It's Done. Right Now It's done. 

That's why @Nahm  emphisize on Toughtless Awareness (It's part of path and highly important).For You to realize You are not person Who is Aware but That in Truth You are Awareness as whole. 

For this reason most of the Zen or Neo Advaita teachers like @winterknightare not enlightened. They Just Completed half of the path. They Will never listen to You because they do not want to beleive that Love is the Ultimate Truth. It will obliterate That massive Spiritual ego they've built. 

The most frustrating thing to do is to argue with people for their own good.

I wouldn't do that if the reward wasn't so sweet: the spark of relief when they see that they created their own problem.

The most skillful enlightened masters would kill you with a single look, that is how well they would communicate love. Unfortunately, they would walk blindfolded out of compassion for our ignorance.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@zeroISinfinity I never read what you said properly so I apologise for being tired. 

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Why You return to your Body. Simple because You are the Source and Love of the Source is infinite and You Can never not exist. 

Yes this is the last stage of enlightenment. 

I’m so tired I forgot my own rules ? about the top of enlightenment not relating to nirvana 

you really don’t get it do you ? For you to even be aware of a source is still something.  

This is the problem of epistemology. Why does winterknight says he completed the journey and you say he’s only completed half. What is the actual difference between what he’s said and what you’d said. 

Edited by Aakash

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Aakash No worries. ??

@zeroISinfinity Devoid is the way though. What to believe about it, overlaying of stories, up to you. 

@NahmSorry. You are right. Yeah it is. Sorry Once again.Integral part of the path.It's healing that's what it is. 

My mistake. ❤️

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Nahm Ahah now your really in my heart my love ?

apologise accepted :) 

Edited by Aakash

@zeroISinfinity ahh buddy your such a great person, I can’t say anything bad about you because you are me :) just know that I hope this clip plays back to you 

YOU CHOOSE TO BE A LOVE JUNKIE 

like jesus ?

(the irony of how messages get passed along ? ) you seen it here folks

@Nahm 

lol sensations, very accurate ... I might steal this word for use 

is there copy right issues ? 

I hear people going around these days copy righting the truth ? hiding the truth from the devils touch for revised versions. If only  Jesus and buddha Had such a utility