kag101

You Are Not Me!

13 posts in this topic

Yes We are. ❤️

Ego backlash. You are on right track. It will pass. Love yourself. 

On 8/28/2019 at 7:27 PM, zeroISinfinity said:

Yes We are. ❤️

Ego backlash. You are on right track. It will pass. Love yourself. 

What is that suppose to mean? I find your comment very condescending, as if you were in a "higher" stage. And, well, it hasn't passed... :P

I think there's a misconception that we need to "dissolve our ego and immerse into the 'Universal Consciousness'". Nature is not stupid. The ego exists for a reason. It is like a horse. We should all have a strong and healthy ego, but a tamed one.

Don't you agree? 

Edited by kag101

one day this will all be memories

@kag101 Id say a secure and healthy ego is good, but only so long as you’re using it as a base to then go further and get to egoless states of awareness. Being neurotic isn’t good for anyone and you should work on securing your ego first, but if you’re serious about self-actualisation/ awakening it can never be an end goal. 

Edited by Apparition of Jack

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

1 hour ago, kag101 said:

I think there's a misconception that we need to "dissolve our ego and immerse into the 'Universal Consciousness'". Nature is not stupid. The ego exists for a reason. It is like a horse. We should all have a strong and healthy ego, but a tamed one.

Don't you agree? 

You will come full circle in this work.  From form to formless and back to form.   The ego must collapse to become formless.   This is ego death.  Then you will return to form or the ego.  And then you will become conscious that you were formless the whole time.  Form and formlessness are identical!  Here the ego can be mastered (as you say tamed) but still embraced and loved.   That is where the work begins.

Self Love is all inclusive.

It is Love for your ultimate nature - the royal Self, and love for the small self.

All is One and the small self is a part of the large Self.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, kag101 said:

What is that suppose to mean? I find your comment very condescending, as if you were in a "higher" stage. 

I think it was just his out of office reply. 

@Inliytened1 Good description ngl. 

Too much focus on the 'Destruction of Ego' when in reality you'll still have a personality after enlightenment and still be 'you.' 

However, there is no 'me' at the centre of your feelings, thoughts etc, it's hard to describe in words without confusing someone so I'll stop for now lol. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

the short (or possibly long) answer is- it depends on who you are talking to.  That being said, individuality is so goddamn effing amazing. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

If there is an "I" - it can be nothing but I.

If there is a "You" - it can be nothing but You.

People have a few glimpses and think they've grabbed God by the balls. When in fact they're deeply confused about the nature of reality. It is a masterpiece. Not a mockery.

Thinking that you are literally me is dangerously delusional and will inevitably lead to a mental breakdown. There's plenty of examples on this forum. Beware.

We are all unique expressions of the Infinite One. Which is beyond both you and me. Yet it is us.

In order for you to be me, there must be no you and no me. All limitations must dissolve. And that's not how this masterpiece is created. It's far more intricate. Yet so simple. Limitations are actually a very good thing, once you come full circle and see things as they are.

That is why you = me = false.

On 8/28/2019 at 6:23 PM, kag101 said:

nobody-is-superior-no-body-is-inferior-b

On the content level yeah. On the meta level we are one. 

Agree or disagree?

@kag101 your hand is not your foot.

But both of what you call the hand and the foot are part of the ONE BODY. 

So from the POV of the body, pointing to the hand can be called "the body" and pointing to the foot can also be called "the body"

So hand = foot = body

Yet. Hand is not what you call a foot and foot is not what you call a hand.

The hand thus exclaims, "you're not me"! While speaking via/as Hand-Consiousness.

Vs

Speaking from the Body-Consiouness one would say, "I am you and you are me, there's only US, as One"

Or one might say, "wadddduppppppppp sonnnnnn"

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny