SQAAD

Leo Does this Particular Life I live Affects the Next Life i will have?

12 posts in this topic

I hope you make a video on reincarnation & Karma someday.

Let's say that i kill 10 people and die in jail. Will my next life be hellish?

Or let's say that i do very good in the world and help millions of people. Will my next life be an evolution of that?

BUT All this talk that you are reborn to learn lesson from previous lifetimes doesn't make sense to me since the subject is One.

Edited by SQAAD

Do the work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, SQAAD said:

I hope you make a video on reincarnation & Karma someday.

Let's say that i kill 10 people and die in jail. Will my next life be hellish?

Or let's say that i do very good in the world and help millions of people. Will my next life be an evolution of that?

BUT All this talk that you are reborn to learn lesson from previous lifetimes doesn't make sense to me since the subject is One.

Have you literally watched ANY of Leo's videos? Seriously, what you're saying has nothing at all to do with Leo's teachings. 

Good question. Leo's ego can't admit that he doesn't know.

If you kill 10 people knowing its causing suffering for others then this current life you have will be hellish for you

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@SQAAD No bodys answers are going to satisfy you unless it is directly experienced in your own experience.

Choose a path which will give those insights.Not all the paths will give you those insights.

But is it important to know that ?

Enlightenment will not reveal anything about the creation and its mysteries,purpose of creation.

The goal of life is to realize yourself and end the karmas and end the death - birth cycle of the (body).

1 hour ago, Haloman said:

Good question. Leo's ego can't admit that he doesn't know.

Or maybe it's your ego wanting to project he doesn't know for your own amusement of one upping him ?

42 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Or maybe it's your ego wanting to project he doesn't know for your own amusement of one upping him ?

If he knew he could be able to explain it so a 5 year old child could understand. 

Reality is a hallucination but it is impossible to know what will be next hallucination after this. If it is possible - let it be described precisely!

@Haloman You're missing the forest for the trees. Having a specific idea of what the "next life" or even afterlife in general looks like will make you focus on what is essentially inconsequential details of the spiritual work instead of the more important aspects of it. Instead of hoping for "absolute wisdom" from an "enlightened master", become an enlightened master yourself and figure out whether the afterlife is something worth worrying about or not.

Edited by Apparition of Jack

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

@Jed Vassallo

14 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

Have you literally watched ANY of Leo's videos? Seriously, what you're saying has nothing at all to do with Leo's teachings. 

I have watched MOST of Leo's videos and he has NEVER addresed this issue as far as i am concerned.

He only said that you will live an infinite number of lifes.

Yes you God lives all lives that have ever existed and will ever exist. You your Identity is a dream character. So anything you do in your life is inconsequential. It's just you as God experiencing experiences that mean nothing. Think of it like God, which is you, is playing a video game. If you kill a bunch of video game people, it is completely meaningless. If you (God) starts another game, the things you did in the other game has zero impact on the current game you're playing. Hope this helps.