Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schahin

Nothing is random?

26 posts in this topic

What means nothing is random? 

Does it mean every single step we do is highly intelligent design to maximize love, even if we are not directly experiencing it as intelligent? 

If absolute infinity and  absolute love and god is everything wouldnt then no matter what happens be highly inteligent even if it was random? Or is it a special intelligent unfolding that our higher self knows its intelligent but iur ego does not realize its intelligence? 

How could unfolding of reality not be intelligent if everything is the sun total of infinite intelligence? Can god also create a non random reality, what is the difference? 

Is not random much deeper and more intelligent then justyfying everything being divine?  

Its not random in order for consciousness to maximize love but what does maximizing love mean, does it mean add more love towards infinity? And how could we even perceive or realize that things are not random, things are only not random if they lead somewhere in this case, but where is it leading not randomly? maximizing love? , but what is maixmizing love and how can we become conscious of its non random mechanism. 

Does maximizing love mean god/I partake in certain life missions and emotional experiences that "seem" to oppose divine love or any sensation which is not divine love by experiencing the opposite through survival and ego filters, love is infinitely maximized? 

Edited by Schahin

Reality is the dream of an infinite intellect.

Imagine a writer thinking up a novel. Except this novel is infinitely long, infinitely complex, infinitely deep, and every character in it plays a role in writing it. Since the writer is infinite he splits himself apart into an infinite number of sub-writers to accomplish the job.

And here you are!

Ta-da! ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

But if it is infinite couldnt infinite things happen and it would still not be random? 

Or is everything how it should be and how god wanted it and it could not be otherwise? 

For example, if hitler was still ruling over Germany, would we still say it was not random, as anything could happen and anything is not random, or is it not even possible by gods will that Hitler lasted more than his 12 years in power? 

Could if things went differently we still say it is not random and the other way would be intelligent too or could things not even have gone differently and there is only one correct non random path 

@Schahin It's far more epic than you imagine.

It's all possible paths because time/space are imaginary.

This novel is not just one tale. This novel includes every possible story that could ever be told. And again, these stories are not linear. They are co-written by an infinite number of authors.

It is TOTALITY!

@Leo Gura i imagine it is big and epic. 

But intellectually speaking, if it is the total of all stories that could possibly be told then everything would be random and not random at the same time, because what would not random even mean if all possibilities could happen and do actually happen (in parallel realities I suppose) ? 

Edited by Schahin

@Schahin You're never going to understand God through any kind of dualistic logic as you're using.

God is way beyond all that.

Take a psychedelic and see how all your logic melts.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@SchahinThey are co-written by an infinite number of authors.

It is TOTALITY!

Doesn't the fact of infinite co authors and infinite possibilities not make the totality both random and not random? Infinite possibilities means everything possible, so random and not random collapse in it, but actually it would be more random, because anything is possible created by infinite cocreators. 

Not random would imply that certain things are possible in a certain path so there are no concidences and all is written in a script not independently created by cocreators that do things randomly as they want :)

In infinity both would be true, but in this limited perspective rather the random one unless there is something that "shall" happen 

Edited by Schahin

@Schahin There may be random aspects of God which exist outside of this physical world. But this physical world is not random.

In a truly random world there would not be much interesting going on. Sure, God could imagine such a world, but so what? It's just one boring dream in the mind of God.

See, if you're a great writer, you don't write books of random letters. You could, but it's a waste of your time and genius. Maybe you do it once, but then you move on to greater things.

You have the power right now to write a book of random letters. Ask yourself why you don't do it.

How can you really tell whats random and not...

Dont look at me! Look inside!

3 minutes ago, Rilles said:

How can you really tell whats random and not...

Information Theory has mathematical formulas for calculating randomness.

Randomness is actually pure noise.

Noise is the opposite of information.

Of course randomness/information is a duality imagined by the Infinite Consciousness.

Probably good to really define what you mean by random. In the relative it just means an inability to see patterns in something. I'm sure there's a much more elaborate explanation for that. Pattern recognition in of itself is very abstract. We consider many things done by design of God as random when it wouldn't be for the God head. So notions of randomness start falling apart for me because randomness is entirely grounded in how much cognitive ability I have. Could see it as a paradox of God outwit ting itself. 

Random I mean that things Happen without coincidence. 

You having an awakening experience for example, was it a spontaneous coincidence that also could have not happened to you? 

World war 1 and 2 was it a coincidence or was it Something important for the people to go through certain emotional responses or even as a base ground for future events. 

You meeting certain people in life, is it random or is it necessary for your particular story? Or could you have met other people too and it wouldn't have made a difference

Many things I would say explain randomness and not randomness. 

It is still very tricky and mysterious even if things are not random and there is a great great novel and storytelling in this Physical world which is incredible , on what base is it incredible then? 

On the base that god is trying to find out how much he can delude himself or even go to the edge of desperation just to find out that it was an illusion or is there more depth and importance to it. 

Its funny how I ask these things, because I am basically god asking what my mystery is about. 

But how do I or you even create this story?  Merely by physical action, where do the instructions come from in order to write a non random highly intelligent story? Is the god me an omnipotent awoken god that gives mr and my story highly intelligent instructions moment by moment or is he/am I not awoken yet and the story gets created not really highly intelligent but rather unconscious? 

If nothing is random and it is highly intelligent and I am god how can I not foresee the mechanism of the story unfolding and look into it and maybe even find out something about the future? 

Edited by Schahin

Not random also means, having encountered this Forum here without any Spiritual  Background and then through Reading started and attained the path of enlightenment. 

Was it a coincidence or Part of the highest  of intelligent steps.

Or for example,  some Family Member of Yours has a Heart Attack and no matter what you do you cannot get her into Hospital, First the telephoneline cuts, then you Encounter Your car is broken. Then When finally found a phone the Ambulance gets stuck in traffic. 

Or you take a psychedelic  and instead  of enlightenment you become mentally ill. 

Could it gave even in any way other than it happened or was the way it happened the only way imaginable for God on planet earth 2019

Many other examples also where we constant ask ourselves was this here coincidence or was it a planned step of the highest intelligence? 

3 hours ago, Schahin said:

Random I mean that things Happen without coincidence. 

You having an awakening experience for example, was it a spontaneous coincidence that also could have not happened to you? 

World war 1 and 2 was it a coincidence or was it Something important for the people to go through certain emotional responses or even as a base ground for future events. 

You meeting certain people in life, is it random or is it necessary for your particular story? Or could you have met other people too and it wouldn't have made a difference

Many things I would say explain randomness and not randomness. 

It is still very tricky and mysterious even if things are not random and there is a great great novel and storytelling in this Physical world which is incredible , on what base is it incredible then? 

On the base that god is trying to find out how much he can delude himself or even go to the edge of desperation just to find out that it was an illusion or is there more depth and importance to it. 

Its funny how I ask these things, because I am basically god asking what my mystery is about. 

But how do I or you even create this story?  Merely by physical action, where do the instructions come from in order to write a non random highly intelligent story? Is the god me an omnipotent awoken god that gives mr and my story highly intelligent instructions moment by moment or is he/am I not awoken yet and the story gets created not really highly intelligent but rather unconscious? 

If nothing is random and it is highly intelligent and I am god how can I not foresee the mechanism of the story unfolding and look into it and maybe even find out something about the future? 

What does your experience say? U are talking about parallel realities and the future and what not, but does any of that exist in your experience right now? 

You and I do not exist, there is no doer. There is just an experience of a person writing this and a person reading this, but it is all happening within the same space. 

This forum is basically God contemplating and discussing different aspects of reality with himself. What his motives are I can not say. I do not have the slightest idea of how all of this works.

This is a mystery for everybody, nobody has the answers that will stop the ego from seeking. (This sentence has different meanings, depending on where you're looking from, can you see it?)

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Reality is the dream of an infinite intellect.

Imagine a writer thinking up a novel. Except this novel is infinitely long, infinitely complex, infinitely deep, and every character in it plays a role in writing it. Since the writer is infinite he splits himself apart into an infinite number of sub-writers to accomplish the job.

And here you are!

Ta-da! ;)

nice

@Schahin You’re crushing one perspective. Daily meditation awakens the second one. Then the paradoxes collapse like dualities. You’re familiar with collapsing thought dualities...think of the second perspective as the one which collapses meta- dualities, paradigms & paradox. The second perspective is like a ghost in a way, if you can’t see it, it’s the same as it not being there.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

10 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Schahin How are you using the term "random"

Random as in spontaneous unfolding only due to cause and effect. 

Or be it mere coincidences and that everything could also have happened in an entirely different way in this "physical lifetime" if only other choices had been taken. 

Not random means no coincidences the story of this lifetime is being writte/told/experienced by god with a highly intelligent unfolding in a complex and mysterious way that doesnt make sense to the regular eye but which has a deep goal (other than being) and a deep purpose, which could be maximizing the love of the divine, but not in a random, coincidental only being, but in highly complex and intelligent physical world unfolding story

Edited by Schahin

6 minutes ago, Schahin said:

Random as in spontaneous unfolding only due to cause and effect. 

What is cause?

It seems many of your conceptual explorations have a common thread involving causation.

@Schahin Dont get lost in trying to understand the creation - let go.Its beyond the scope of human mind.

Edited by Jkris