Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schahin

Nothing is random?

26 posts in this topic

Drop the pen and be entire novel. 

Or sharpen up your pen so That You Can write better. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

15 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

What is cause?

It seems many of your conceptual explorations have a common thread involving causation.

Let me define it differebtly. I said cause and effect appears in case that our life and story is happening coincidentally . That means everything that happens, happens due to immediate events and situations before that caused it. 

No councidences would mean that maybe it is not only due to cause and effect but a deliberately intelligent unfolding of events, situations and happenings.

I am asking it because I saw on two occasions Leo saying that nothing is random and there are no coincidences and the goal of a not random creation is maximizing divine love. 

Naturally I became curious of how this mechanism unfolds and what maximizing love means. 

And how I as God could possibly be conscious of this mysterious unfolding, because finally I am god but it still is mysterious or do the enlightened ones know better? 

Edited by Schahin

2 hours ago, Schahin said:

That means everything that happens, happens due to immediate events and situations before that caused it.

Those seem like cool explorations to me.

This is just one perspective. There seems to be an underlying thread of a linear chain of causal events. If we take a closer look, the linear chain of causal events will dissolve. 

This doesn’t fully answer your question. I think it is difficult to go deeper with an assumption of an objective, external chain of causal events. It is a simple mechanism. It can have practical value in certain contexts, yet can blur other contexts. 

If a chain of causal events is examined closely, it expands into infinite dimensions and inter-related complexity. Ultimately, this collapses into One. Nothing. I’m not saying this is the end, Yet imo this realization/embodiment is essential to learning deeper mechanisms.

In terms of cause and effect, the concept of “random” is often used as a grounding placeholder for “we don’t know the underlying mechanism”. There have been many things that once were considered random that now have a mechanistic explanation. Contemporary things as well. For example, most scientists consider DNA mutations yo be random. Yet there is an enormously complex underlying mechanism that we don’t know about. So we just call it “random”. It’s convenient and allows us to put a black box placeholder down to provide grounding as we examine other mechanistic details.

@Serotoninluv so if in our current reality nothing happens out of confidence and it is a great story God is writing in order to maximize love. 

How can I as god not be completely conscious of the highly complex, not random and highly conscious nd intelligent unfolding of this reality? 

Does awakening help in cocreating this story and understanding and foreseeing of its non-random unfolding, or does the godhead ultimately work in the background? In the end if we are, should we not at some point after awakening know about the non random unfolding or our own reality and know all about it and its complexity? 

I suppose the answer that gods intelligence and complexity cannot be described in human words is a good one, but doesn't that imply that we the godhead is not itself immersed in this reality but works as the non dual pure consciousness in the background? 

Edited by Schahin

Was thinking about this. I love this analogy about pen and novels.

What smart pen really do is unlike other pens Who Compete among Each other Who Will took the most pages. 

Smart pen inspects It's design. Repairs damage done by other competing pens. Remove itself from entire process.Realizes That it doesn't have to be a pen at all. Starts inspecting What keeps it as pen. Removes all limits That keeps it caged. Dissolves and becomes entire novel. 

Yeah Sounds about right. You win game by not playing it. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Then comes 2nd part of the story. Pens are so convinced they are separated from the novel and instead of writing it they keep destroying Each other. 

To use your pen in That way to help them You realize this is ineffective and You Will get destroyed. Hell so much fun. Your pen Will get destroyed even If You want to write love novel. But if You want to write crime story You Will get glorified and helped by most ofother pens. 

So You really have no other choice then by destroying your pen You regain full access to entire novel and Try to repair damage done to it. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity