Annoynymous

Netflix Documentary "The Family"

33 posts in this topic

This is a documentary which unveils a Christian Group Called "The Family", an organization that works under the shadow and influencing US politics and global politics to fulfil their agenda For Nearly 70 years.

This is an amazing 5 part documentary series which illuminates Stage Blue- Orange wrongdoings and how they are corrupting The US and Global Political syestem.

Oooo... sounds juicy 9_9

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On my watch list.

.. When Netflix doesn't put teenagers braindead shit :P

Interesting! I'll add it to my "to watch list"

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Interesting! gonna check this out!
Thanks for sharing.

Though it is a propaganda channel.
Still worth a shot.

Edited by Yog

12 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Leo Gura Watched it yet?

Nay

Just finished the 1st episode.

Classic, classic stage Blue. Like clockwork!

Yup, that's how all fundamentalists think.

Stage Blue devilry.

@Leo Gura i have seen four episodes, absolutely STUNNED how they corrupt everything! And they are very very organised and manipulative.

9 minutes ago, Annoynymous said:

and manipulative.

The devil's signature ;)

I m middle EP2.

Fraternity has always been sort of a tribe thing : allowed in america.

I've always know about the many group like freemason ( I know in the physical people that are Into it : linked to my family know cause of my little brother ) he try to get my brother in by sharing books about rules ( a physical and limited one )

I don't think it was a 'high resource' one but that's convinced me that high knowledge is probably not maybe even on the market.

I once wanted to be freemason but I think It's not my cup anymore for many reasons

@Annoynymous Very good share! Everyone needs to see this documentary. Those sneaky fucks.

The cleverness of devilry always amazes me. It's like God is an infinitely sneaky fox. Always finding new ways to outfox himself.

The best kind of devilry cloaks itself in the name of God and goodness. It's so audaciously selfish that it manages to go full-circle and fly under the radar. Until it gets exposed by the light of awareness.

The reason stage Blue can be so dangerous is because it has no doubt whatsoever that whatever its doing is God's will and for the good of all. But in reality it's a Trojan horse for the ego's survival agenda.

"Jesus + Nothing" of course means that if you practice any spirituality other than theirs, you'll be made nothing.

@Leo Gura thank you :)

But one question arised in my mind. Those who are the "Godfathers" of this organisations and their minions (i mean influential  member of the organization), do they understand how much evil they are doing to the world or just they are unconscious to that fact?

Another way to say is that are they that much naive or that much deliberate conscious devil? 

27 minutes ago, Annoynymous said:

@Leo Gura thank you :)

But one question arised in my mind. Those who are the "Godfathers" of this organisations and their minions (i mean influential  member of the organization), do they understand how much evil they are doing to the world or just they are unconscious to that fact?

Another way to say is that are they that much naive or that much deliberate conscious devils? 

I know you directly asked Leo, hope it's okay if I give my input :D

I think it's similar to how Hitler believed that killing and massacring Jews was the right thing to do. Even though he strongly believed in it, it was only true from his own perspective. From the point of view of a jew, it's the last thing he wants. All perspectives are relative and seem very 'right' and 'correct' from its own stand point 

41 minutes ago, Annoynymous said:

do they understand how much evil they are doing to the world or just they are unconscious to that fact?

Of course they are totally ignorant of what they are really doing. They have no idea how the devil works through them. They have no consciousness of self-survival, self-agenda, or self-bias. The ego is designed to do all of these survival manipulations automatically below the radar of one's awareness. It's only by doing a lot of the kind of work that we do here at Actualized.org that you start to see the sneaky nature of your ego.

From an ego's POV, everything it does is for the greatest good. The ego creates justification and stories to make everything look good, truthful, and innocent. The ego is good by definition. How can that be? Because the ego said so and there was no one to question it. This is precisely self-bias in action. The person is not aware of his self-bias, and neither is an organization like this Family. They truly believe they are doing God's work and that if everyone on Earth became a follower of Jesus the Earth would be saved. This looks plausible from their POV because they don't care about the POVs of other people nor do they care about religious freedoms of others. "Jesus + nothing".

Yes, it works just like with Hitler. Hitler thought he was going the greatest good for his people.

The whole tragedy of stage Blue is that it simply cannot see outside its own paradigm. It's absolutely paradigm locked and it's in denial about it.

But don't forget, you do this too. It's easy to see others doing this sneaky shit and get outraged, but your own mind does this sort of stuff every day in ways you don't yet realize. After all, don't you believe you're a good person? Why is that?

If everyone is such a good person why is there so much cruelty in the world?

There is actually not such thing as conscious evil. All evil is unconscious, even though it may be very strategic like in this documentary. Even the leader does not really understand what he is doing. He has fooled himself into thinking he's spreading the will of God. But actually he's spreading his ego.

This documentary is a textbook example of "spiritual ego". That's how bad it can get. Which is why it's so important for us to study such things in detail. Lest we become like that ourselves.

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course they are totally ignorant of what they are really doing. They have no idea how the devil works through them. They have no consciousness of self-survival, self-agenda, or self-bias. The ego is designed to do all of these survival manipulations automatically below the radar of one's awareness. It's only by doing a lot of the kind of work that we do here at Actualized.org that you start to see the sneaky nature of your ego.

From an ego's POV, everything it does is for the greatest good. The ego creates justification and stories to make everything look good, truthful, and innocent. The ego is good by definition. How can that be? Because the ego said so and there was no one to question it. This is precisely self-bias in action. The person is not aware of his self-bias, and neither is an organization like this Family. They truly believe they are doing God's work and that if everyone on Earth became a follower of Jesus the Earth would be saved. This looks plausible from their POV because they don't care about the POVs of other people nor do they care about religious freedoms of others. "Jesus + nothing".

Yes, it works just like with Hitler. Hitler thought he was going the greatest good for his people.

The whole tragedy of stage Blue is that it simply cannot see outside its own paradigm. It's absolutely paradigm locked and it's in denial about it.

But don't forget, you do this too. It's easy to see others doing this sneaky shit and get outraged, but your own mind does this sort of stuff every day in ways you don't yet realize. After all, don't you believe you're a good person? Why is that?

If everyone is such a good person why is there so much cruelty in the world?

There is actually not such thing as conscious evil. All evil is unconscious, even though it may be very strategic like in this documentary. Even the leader does not really understand what he is doing. He has fooled himself into thinking he's spreading the will of God. But actually he's spreading his ego.

This documentary is a textbook example of "spiritual ego". That's how bad it can get. Which is why it's so important for us to study such things in detail. Lest we become like that ourselves.

Got a better view from this post and I liked it.

{Integrating}

There's a point where studying hits its limit and love is the only way through. My dad is stage green and does nothing but rail against conservative Christians and Republicans, when he used to be one. He doesn't understand fully yet that he only hates himself.  The ugliest reflections in the mirror, those are the ones you make the most progress with. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Yes, you can't conquer the devil through criticism. The devil is conquered through love.

But it is important to expose the devil's machinations to the light of awareness, to bring it into public light. That's a very important function in society that we need more of.