Annoynymous

Netflix Documentary "The Family"

33 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura & all, i think self bias is the hardest thing to see. Really, to me, i am an angel, sometimes i try to ask myself, where am i deluding myself, where am i being evil, but no concrete answers come and everything seems hollow. But when i ask about others, tons of answer comes about other's self bias, evilness and on and on.

It's really very difficult to self-reflect honestly.

And see, how "the family" took it to a grand level and made it look like a big empire. These shows how one as an individual and collective can take their unconscious and self bias to this gigantic level.

10 minutes ago, Annoynymous said:

@Leo Gura & all, i think self bias is the hardest thing to see. Really, to me, i am an angel, sometimes i try to ask myself, where am i deluding myself, where am i being evil, but no concrete answers come and everything seems hollow. But when i ask about others, tons of answer comes about other's self bias, evilness and on and on.

Yes, that's precisely that challenge of evil. Eradicating evil is so hard because one cannot see it in oneself.

Everyone is quick to see the self-biases of others but not oneself. And thus the Greater Jihad degrades into the Lesser Jihad.

It's really very difficult to self-reflect honestly.

You must be ruthlessly truthful and objective with yourself.

This is comes at the cost of emotional labor.

And see, how "the family" took it to a grand level and made it look like a big empire. These shows how one as an individual and collective can take their unconscious and self bias to this gigantic level.

This is an important point which needs to be underscored.

The devil does most of his work in a collective. A collective allows for the near total masking of self-bias, since if you manage to surround yourself with 1000 people who share your self-bias, you will look out at the world and it will seem like you have no self-bias because your self-biases are perfectly reflected back at you. This is why people in conformist groups do some really evil shit. The collective absolves them of responsibility. It's like becoming a minnow in a school of fish. No one minnow controls the entire school. They all just go with the flow until they drive themselves off the cliff.

Collective spirituality is a very dangerous game. It's almost guaranteed to be co-opted by the devil.

Which is why I don't grow Actualized.org into an actual organization with staff.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura do you think actualized.org forum can become such conformist group if things go out of the hand?

And why people conform to such idea's like 'the family'? Because of their own self bias & unconsciousness?

Edited by Annoynymous

9 minutes ago, Annoynymous said:

do you think actualized.org forum can become such conformist group if things go out of the hand?

There's some groupthink here, but no it cannot get out of hand because I control it and I have no interest in using it for such purposes. There's not really an organization here, just people posting random stuff.

"The Family" has a deliberate mission to spread their ideology. They are basically doing covert missionary work at a geopolitical level.

Funny enough, I had actually considered a similar plan. What if we took the world's top 500 richest and most powerful people and took them through a full course of 5-MeO-DMT? Giving them legit awakenings. That could transform the entire world overnight. But it could also lead to a lot of devilry so I'm not foolish enough to try that. It's not a good idea to force spirituality on people.

"If Jesus came back and saw what was being done in his name, he'd never stop throwing up.” - Woody Allen

@Leo Gura

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Funny enough, I had actually considered a similar plan. What if we took the world's top 500 richest and most powerful people and took them through a full course of 5-MeO-DMT? Giving them legit awakenings. That could transform the entire world overnight. But it could also lead to a lot of devilry so I'm not foolish enough to try that. It's not a good idea to force spirituality on people.

I can't conceive how you would go about this plan. Just for funs sake, how would you influence the most powerfull people to do drugs? Seems rather impossible from my perspective.

@Yonkon It would actually be pretty easy. Rich people all know each other. All you gotta do is convert one of them and then they will do the work of converting the rest. Similar to how Christianity took over the Roman Empire with the conversion of Emperor Constantine.

This doc is much about power that it is about spiritual collective ego. Power of the collective using a smokescreen of spirituality, a recipe for accepted  oppression of others.

Great doc, as always it takes an investigative journalist in the mix to raise awareness. Rich people on drugs? What's the difference between fantasy and reality here? They're already doing it dude, just not the type you're wanting them to take. 

1 hour ago, Surfingthewave said:

just not the type you're wanting them to take.

That makes all the difference in the world.

If every rich & powerful person snorted 5-MeO-DMT instead of cocaine, the world would change overnight and half our problems would be solved.

@Leo Gura I know he's probably not on the level of rich and famous you're talking about, but Tim Ferriss is doing a lot to change people's perception of psychedelics and funding research for them. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There's some groupthink here, but no it cannot get out of hand because I control it and I have no interest in using it for such purposes. There's not really an organization here, just people posting random stuff.

"The Family" has a deliberate mission to spread their ideology. They are basically doing covert missionary work at a geopolitical level.

Can you expand on that. 

Spiritual ego ? Why it wouldn't work ?

Hypothetically if it work. What kinds of understanding would change their actions ?

got a similar idea like spread lsd on an entire country ( but similar experience already happened at the scale of a town ) 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1951_Pont-Saint-Esprit_mass_poisoning

( Still this case is not maybe psychedelics )

Edited by Aeris

@Aeris To pull off something like that would require a social organization of some kind. At first this organization would seem noble and good. But over time thing would spiral out of hand and some giant spiritual ego would take it over, thus turning 5-MeO-DMT into a tool of the devil.

You cannot get away from the devil. The devil corrupts everything. The purer you try to make a thing, the more the devil will seek to co-opt it.

I started it. "Brotherhood" like organizations like that seem to give men structure, acceptance and bonding with other men that's hard to get in our society. My sister's old police officer boyfriend was sworn into a brotherhood of cops he wouldn't talk much about. Then there are other groups like the Masons which do a lot of good for society, have nondual teachings at some level or another.

Stage blue religion looks at general society and sees all kinds of outwardly unconscious behaviors, and says "look how refined and educated we are." Christian churches and colleges teach men how to present themselves very carefully and speak in a compassionate charming manner.I have a relative that went to a Christian college for a year and he got a lot out of it because now as a general contractor he just exudes this air of trustworthiness. It's all in the presentation. They are the "face" of religion, they are marketers. They don't see or care how Pharisee like they are.

But the thing is, they do have honest beliefs bigger than themselves, dedication and self discipline. The need for belonging is so powerful. There's a lot of power in that, even if used for the wrong reasons. Having that kind of structure, a set belief system and peer pressure takes people away from their own gut feelings, it desensitizes them from their own inner guiding light. Either that or it requires that people be disconnected from it to join in the first place. I think that's the root reason why evil comes out of groups and organizations like this so often. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost