khalifa

can't fall asleep after 5meo bad trip, it's been 4 days please help

173 posts in this topic

If you're just stuck in a mental loop of thoughts and going exponentially exhausted/crazy, you could try to "lose yourself" in some videos. Unlike video games, which are interactive, watching something requires very little input, interaction and energy from you, but at the same time it can catch all of your attention.

-

And yes, I get why you want to come back, this "mundane" physical reality might not seem as colorful as a successful deep DMT trip in the beginning.

But physicality, consistency, limitations and the illusion of time are a few of the greatest aspects of creation. 

In "DMT-land" you are shown raw pure creation coming out of nothingness with infinite potential to be anything, constantly flowing into infinite new possibilities.

But the consistency of this universe is one of the most magical and beautiful parts of it, it gives creation an opportunity to make tiny stories with meaning for deeper entertainment. You can see a tree on a hill, take your time to walk over, have even more time to touch and feel every single leaf. Have children and watch them grow and experience with the story of them being the same being. Create worlds with trillions of cogs and beings interacting with each other.

Existence being a gallery, the limitations of this universe gives us the opportunity to create a type of art only possible through this separation and limitation.

Hopefully you are not so out of your mind from exhaustion that you can't finish reading a sentence without forgetting what the beginning of it was xD

I've been having a hard time after doing some Psychedelics in June as well. It's been sort of a rollercoaster and know whatever you are experiencing will pass and you will stabilize and get through this and there are people and higher forces which want what's best for you emotionally. Finding a therapist who has worked with Psychedelics can be useful to talk to if stuff is coming up for you. Also, try to gently meditate, just belly breathing and feeling the sensations on your body and just observing the thoughts (but not identifying with them or thinking they are YOU). Be the observer of everything as  gently as you can and accept everything that comes up. Also try if you can to start eating heavier foods, doesn't have to be unhealthy but not just fruit and eggs, but heavier stuff. It can bring you don't from the effects some to a place that is manageable for integrating the experience. I've also been sleeping to meditative music as night to calm my nerves, really helps. I'm not psychadelic master but the stuff I wrote here has been working for me, especially talking to people because it reminds me that I have the power to control my experience, feel better and create what I want to live in. 

Edited by SunnyNewDay

This might be an aggressive kundalini awakening. Psychedelics do weird stuff. Check out a kundalini master.

When I am into a really hard shit like that. Usually grounding work helps a lot to snap me back to sanity. EG:
-Walk barefoot, if you can on soil
-Do something physical with yourself, gardening, jogging.
-Take showers, or be near moving water
-Force yourself into the present moment
-Observe detail in rock, wood, mountains, flowing water in the present moment.
-Sink in the taste of food, observe the details.

Hope you get well mate. Hang on

Edited by Yog

3 hours ago, The Awakened Viking said:

I don't think this is about a lack of melatonin or other mechanics that make us fall asleep naturally.

His body literally thinks its going to die and shut down if it "loses" waking consciousness. Existential crisis similar to the first time you realized you were going to die as a teen, just my humble assumption 

Not a problem enjoy dying before those drugs.

I died in mind without dmt. Pure self inquiry on 'reality' 'me'

Breakthrough + spine energy

Kundalini for 15 days +

I m not looking for dmt' maybe it will find me. 

LSD was already super strong - 1 month prior my breakthrough.

Psychédélics are dangerous without an extensive ground work with pure mind. Just my feeling & expérience.

The more deluded the ego. The more insane.

If you fight it - will even make you stronger than before.

Start self improvement - life work ( méta knowledge and self inquiry ) before the hard spiritual one

5 hours ago, Corpus said:

Can you explain why you think Prozac is a fair choice? (Answer- it is not.).

I'm just saying it's better than taking Xanax which tends to only make things worse in the long run.

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

I think your way better going with weed rather than xanax.

Sailing on the ceiling 

11 minutes ago, Rigel said:

I think your way better going with weed rather than xanax.

do you have first hand experience with this? I have read some people who took DMT have a slight come up trip when smoking weed. Weed is slightly psychoactive.

15 minutes ago, khalifa said:

if i cant meditate what do i do when im on bed?@Corpus

Breathing slowly into my belly and gently focusing my mind on this has helped me through tough times. No need to force anything. You don't have to do anything right now. You can also place right hand under your left armpit then put your left arm over your right arm and place your left hand on your right bicep. Cover yourself in blankets and pillows and play some relaxing music. Try to quiet your mind and be easy on yourself and your body. 

Edited by SunnyNewDay

from what i understand this is technically me reactivating the kundanili energy due to meditating on my breath always when im at bed? its very automated by me  not sure what to do right now, i could try apunture sometime i guess will try to ground other stuff but i dont have the people to do so ;(

1 minute ago, khalifa said:

from what i understand this is technically me reactivating the kundanili energy due to meditating on my breath always when im at bed? its very automated by me  not sure what to do right now, i could try apunture sometime i guess will try to ground other stuff but i dont have the people to do so ;(

Stop thinking about it and what you are activating. You don't need to think about any of that stuff right now. Just gently breathe and experience what you're feeling. You can also play relaxing music and follow that as well while lying in bed. 

@SunnyNewDay thank you i will give this a try, ive been come forgetful due to low sleep read threar twice and forgot

@SunnyNewDay thank you i will give this a try, ive been come forgetful due to low sleep read threar twice and 

Just be very gentle. You don't have to do anything right now, not even meditate. Just focus what you can on lying in bed, feeling safe and just gently feeling your breathe/body and music to playing in the background. 

@SunnyNewDay can you link some relaxing music

This is good and you can choose one you like in the YouTube recommendations 

Rain white noise really calms me down as well

,@SunnyNewDay the  belly breathing is scary it got so intense that i was able to move the energy to my legs  holding my hand under my armpit anf bicep is tiring too cant i just focus on my breath instead or is it dangerous i fear reactivating like last nightf

12 minutes ago, khalifa said:

,@SunnyNewDay the  belly breathing is scary it got so intense that i was able to move the energy to my legs  holding my hand under my armpit anf bicep is tiring too cant i just focus on my breath instead or is it dangerous i fear reactivating like last nightf

I've found following stuff that makes my experience more scary and reactionary isn't the best so if it is making you more scared perhaps not do it. 

You can try anapana as well which is a very gentle breathing meditation where you gently focus on your natural breath going in and out your nose. No need to do anything with the breathe just gently following your natural automatic breathe the best you can in and out your nose. Nothing to force or follow, just gently follow your natural breathe. If you have a body pillow or something heavy you could lay it on yourself. Having the weight on you can calm you down like a weighted blanket or a bunch of clothing on top of you while in bed.

Edited by SunnyNewDay

@SunnyNewDay @SunnyNewDay  does it even matter if i keep reactiving the energy all the time will it pass away in 2 weeks time if i just try to relax on breath as i attempt to sleep every night in any position? seems like the most sane thing i can manage to do although i do freak out when the burst of energy comes

@SunnyNewDay @SunnyNewDay  does it even matter if i keep reactiving the energy all the time will it pass away in 2 weeks time if i just try to relax on breath as i attempt to sleep every night in any position? seems like the most sane thing i can manage to do although i do freak out when the burst of energy comes

I found being covered with blankets and lying on my back helps for me and the arm thing because it felt like I was able to contain the experience and not feel so crazy. The music/gentle noise helps me as well.