Schahin

Is Awakening happening by coincidence?

16 posts in this topic

The moment our friend comes and recommends us a psychedelic or yoga or meditation or be it through television or any other way.

Are these moments by total coincidence or are we meant to find out more about the true nature of ourselves.

Did we find out about actualized.org and about the awakening tools by accident or were we meant to find it?

Did the highest consciousness/our true essence plan on this?

Edited by Schahin

There is a meaning if you want there to be. There is a plan if you want there to be. There are awakening tools if you want there to be.

It’s all up to you. Trust yourself!

Edited by AlldayLoop

"meant go be" "coincidence" and "accident" are the same thing. 

10 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

"meant go be" "coincidence" and "accident" are the same thing. 

Likewise, they are also different ;)

2 hours ago, Schahin said:

The moment our friend comes and recommends us a psychedelic or yoga or meditation or be it through television or any other way.

Are these moments by total coincidence or are we meant to find out more about the true nature of ourselves.

Did we find out about actualized.org and about the awakening tools by accident or were we meant to find it?

@Schahin Not ‘meant’ to, you attracted it. One of the funnest things is life is deducing how you did. Once you realize how you did, how you are, then you can hone and be on purpose about it.  I’d look at that less particle, more wave. Less thought influenced, more vibe, feelings, mood, energy. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, Schahin said:

@Schahin That's the thing most don't realize. There's no "you" in enlightenment. Consciousness is awakening unto itself and it's like a freight train coming.

53 minutes ago, AlldayLoop said:

Likewise, they are also different ;)

True, we could go in circles on paradoxes all day long, I'm just trying to emphasize a facet :P

Such as what is left when you dissolve such concepts?

@Schahin Yes. All this effort is a matter of making the body and mind conducive to be able to receive the divinity. It really is a matter of grace.

@Schahin it came into your life because you were ready for it. You were in that stage of your life where it made sense to you.

9 hours ago, Schahin said:

Did pokémon find us ?

14 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Schahin Not ‘meant’ to, you attracted it. One of the funnest things is life is deducing how you did. Once you realize how you did, how you are, then you can hone and be on purpose about it.  I’d look at that less particle, more wave. Less thought influenced, more vibe, feelings, mood, energy. 

Who do you mean with "you"? Ego you or spirit/god/consciousness you? If it is consciousness then why does it not attract it for all the avatars but only for a few selected ones? 

And why does god incarnate in a few avatars that have spiritual interest since the beginning of life and some that are totally lacking interest until the end of life?

23 minutes ago, Schahin said:

Who do you mean with "you"? Ego you or spirit/god/consciousness you? If it is consciousness then why does it not attract it for all the avatars but only for a few selected ones? 

And why does god incarnate in a few avatars that have spiritual interest since the beginning of life and some that are totally lacking interest until the end of life?

The ‘few selected ones’ perspective is created with sensation and thought. You are the One. You are creating that perspective. You are free to do so, but it doesn’t feel good, because it is not true.

Consciousness, Truth, You are all the same. Just different words. 

Be willing to be aware of how you are creating the perspectives, by choosing thoughts that don’t feel good. 

The actual you, is the consciousness, which is creating the “I”, by repeating the same thoughts, and repetitively dismissing the sensation.

The sensation is itself you/consciousness, the infinite consciousness, the actual you. The sensations are not “yours”, they do not belong to “you”. Do not claim them, rather, hear them and align. The only sensation in actuality, is love. Do not dilute this love with thoughts that do not feel good. Welcome it. Say to sensation, thank you.

By listening to sensations, you are listening to you, infinite intelligence, the real you, infinitely loving, The One Self / Consciousness.

The “veil”, can not truly be said to be “paper thin”, nor can it truly be said to exist at all. 

So not-paper-thin in fact, the sensations are consciousness. 

Consider, us humans use words, language, logic, and in doing so, there can be life, experience, and the sharing of love, together. In doing so, we are forced to self reference, so say “ I “. 

If hypothetically, you have added to sensation, the thought, that someone else is one of of these ‘selected ones’, notice sensation is not in agreeance with that thought.

This is because again, the sensation is consciousness, and consciousness is The All - everyone, if you will. (See the language issue there?)

Therefore the created perspective, of self and other, is not true, and that is why it fundamentally does not feel good.

It circles back so to speak, and implies you are not enough in some way. But that you, is the “I”, the “identity”,  which again, you are creating, as you go - right now. Not created, not will create, but creating, right now by repeating thoughts which do not feeling good. 

So choose a better thought. 

You have sensations, you do not need to create sensation. And thank God for that really. (See the language issue again?) Where would you even begin if you were tasked with creating sensation from scratch? Thank God for doing that. (Thank God = appreciate sensation) Thank God for being that. Rejoice within yourself for life. Don’t try to top it. Be thankful for it. You have sensations, nothing you need to do to get them, earn them, or keep them. You just get em, and you deserve em, you’re worthy of em. Enjoy them. 

You also get to pick thoughts, and you can pick thoughts that feel good, that are aligned with the sensations. Repeatedly doing so moves you up that emotional scale. This is Alignment. It feels Good, like coming home after a long journey. You will find as you do this, that great sensation brings great thoughts from which to choose from. It’s delightful. You’ll be choosing stuff you have yet to dream of. You should get a dry erase board, and proceed with your dreaming of this life. You should get a pad of paper and start probing, writing questions, starting with - “What do I want?”.

In truth, it’s really just a continuation of dreaming. You have always been The Dreamer. Be yourself as such, in any world which tells you otherwise, be yourself, and you will be all Good.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Will like to add that Meditation is Just that allowance and stop of resistance to what sensations Source brings you. 

Source brings only Love. 

So more practises less theorizing. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

I know we aren't real and in a dream and we are all one, but still in this dream there are avatars/personas that wake up and realize it is a dream and some avatars keep continuing thinking it is a dream. 

Those that wake up are few, i mean look around in your neighborhood, all those avatar/personas think they are different than you and not you, even if they are you,. 

So why do we here on the forum (being all one and the same) come to the privilege to recognize this, we as avatars/characters of the same dreamer woke up but still are there are billions (of us/aspects or characters of me and my consciousness) that have not. 

Are "they" not meant to? If you wake up and realize you are me, and thus god has woken up. Still me sitting here have not realized this yet, so god only wakes up from "individual" to "individual" or "avatar" to "avatar" and not all by one avatar waking up. 

Does that make sense? 

When you say "you attracted it to your life, then you probably talk about you which is consciousness and thus everybody, but how come not everybody is awoken or even on the path, most people never even get on the path. 

Edited by Schahin