Josh2

What Happens After Enlightment?

24 posts in this topic

What happens after enlightment? 

you turn into a unicorn

You turn into a Dragon.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

No, you turn into bowlingball

First you think you are a self.

Then you see that you are no-self.

Then you see that no-self really is a cat.

Then you see that the cat is actually not a cat but that it really is Yoda.

Then you see that you where Yoda all along.

Then you become this crazy hermit walking around with a stick trying to teach people about this "force" thing, you don't even wanna be a hermit... People just see you as a religious fundamentalist with Aspbergers so they let you be that way.

Full enlightenment.

Edited by Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj

Hallå

I plan on becoming a jelly fish and totally enjoying the flotation.

Edited by cetus56

you get  to eat chocolate without guilt

"I gently pushed my hand into my pocket and pulled the last one out, it trembled at first and clung to my hand. "Go on, it will be ok," I whispered. Encouraged, it flexed its wings and I knew the time was right. It flew up towards the blue, blue sky and I looked proudly as it's made its way to freedom. The last of my fucks was finally given."

sounds a bit funny, but there are many lecels of consciousness. There are infinite levels of truth and the realization that You are transforms again to a even deeper or different realizition. You wake up out of enlightenment into a new floor of enlightenment and it never ends. That is why enlightenment is a starting point.

Does anyone know hot to delete your forum account? The moderaters do not respond. Success on your individual journeys.

Life is when awareness hides in the idea of personal experience. ~ Matt Kahn

I think in zen they say something like... "Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water."

11 hours ago, Lha Bho said:

You turn into a Dragon.

Fire breathing Dragon would be awesome. :D

On 5/4/2016 at 4:23 AM, Nicolas said:

"You" is killed and everything becomes clear. You stop asking questions. If you do ask questions, you ask them for the sake of asking them, not for the sake of knowing the answers to them. You understand that existence cannot have answers and that there are no questions. Your senses become hypersensitive and everything becomes super hollow, like your body, sights, sounds, feelings, thoughts and everything else that you perceive in existence. Nothing really bothers "You" anymore. You realize that you are life and death and everything that is here and now. "You" essentially disappears, as if it never even was. It is the beginning of eternity, and the seeing of the infinite. You recognize the awareness behind everything or the "emptiness", and the emptiness around you and that the emptiness is you, because there is nothing else. It is everywhere and everything. It is...you.

Edited by Baul

Become fearless, full, and have the force of nature behind "your" back. You can do whatever you want. Sit on your ass, or use it to do some good in the world. 

On May 4, 2016 at 4:23 AM, Nicolas said:

Life goes on. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

"Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water."

Memento Mori

Before Enlightenment u don't Know Who u really r ?

After Enlightenment u Really Know Who u r ?

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 4:23 AM, Nicolas said:

.@Nicolas Nothing at all changes on the outside. On the inside, everything has changed. An unfathomable presents exists at all times. Connect with that silent presents and your on your way to total unity. 

Edited by cetus56

Almost no monkey-chatter.  Neuroses go bye-bye.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

They say total unity. Not sure what it means though. 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly