Aakash

Everything is an illusion

57 posts in this topic

I just realised this, like I’m just sitting here and now my consciousness has disappeared lol. Like how could I ever think there was such a thing called consciousness. To be honest, there’s no such thing as anything ?. The process is quite funny attach it all to one word and then drop that. 

There’s nothing to do besides abide in the “silence” it seems. It’s like we all just pick one word to ground ourselves into a “reality” and then poof once that word goes lol. LOL WHATS LEFT 

more words! Ahaha to describe the thing that can’t be described. Quite funny actually. 

Its void, no it’s buddha, no it’s consciousness, no it’s awakening, no it’s stage turquoise, no it’s jesus, no it’s a black, no it’s nothing. No it’s love. 

Well this has put a spanner in the works -_- for now. 

Man even the whole process is made up LOL! Man that is so funny. There is no process to get here. Like it was always here regardless of the process. Indeed very funny. 

Why repeat things that have been said already?

Edited by Arhattobe

@Aakash

Where are the ultimate models and highest truths now? ?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom looool yeah I can see the problem this poses now. 

It would be obvious to say it is a human who thinks there is consciousness and is making rules in consciousness. It is indeed thought stories and Maya 

Still even though this is true what is happening. 

It is not about ignorance or anything like that. Simply what I said myself is taken on belief, and can’t be proven. 

What I state is: that even this is still happening inside of god. So to conclude that everything is an illusion is the highest truth, to consider it is something aswell is the highest truth, to say it is consciousness is the highest truth. Because all of this happens within. There is no access to it, because you cannot be it. By direct experience or other so my point still stands enlightenment albeit the highest true. Does not mean we reject consciousness OR everything. 

What I’m saying is, it is a belief, not something that can be known from inside of it. Which all of us are as finite self. Whether that is enlightened or not. 

I know it sounds like I’m talking about enlightenment, but it’s unknowable. So for us to define consciousness against nothing is an incorrect statement. 

They are exactly the same but you can’t be both. Because they are exactly as relative as each other. Giving it possible to be highest levels of consciousness to be taken as the highest truth 

but you can only pick one 

infact me being enlightened makes it even worse! Because It strengthens the belief. However, It’s a road block, many won’t take it on belief. It’s a predicament, still it seems I must go silent. I can’t speak with full conviction with words of enlightenment and then I can speak with full conviction about consciousness. But it seems counter- productive. It would be like a madman talking even though it’s true beyond provable. 

To bark or not to bark, that is the question. Still its an impossibility to split it up. So I’ll leave it. But if I’m going to be honest. I’d rather be in consciousness than enlightenment. Well because I believe it. So I guess it is what it is. Ahaha I’m actually upset to leave the bliss and peace behind ?. I guess I won’t argue with you guys but I’ll just raise the “consciousness” of others. 

Funny joke: “consciousness” 

Edited by Aakash

Wow I must admit, beliefs are a huge disease. Like so much unnecessary suffering when you realise it’s all an illusion.  

how can illusion be an illusion without a sense of illusion ?

is the sense of illusion real ?

3 hours ago, Aakash said:

I just realised this, like I’m just sitting here and now my consciousness has disappeared lol. Like how could I ever think there was such a thing called consciousness. To be honest, there’s no such thing as anything ?. The process is quite funny attach it all to one word and then drop that. 

But is there a me that had the consciousness to begin with? ? 

@Aeris yeah the word illusion, means “masked over” what’s true. So to say something is the “base” when it is not. Is the meaning of illusion in this context. 

Real and not real are dualities, which your mind puts over this base. To describe this base. So it is not the base itself. The base is the base. The statements about the base like illusion, real are descriptions about the base, but they aren’t the base itself. @WelcometoReality Yeah there isn’t but this basically just destroys my whole knowledge structure because then it’s inconsistent. God is a mystery. So to even suggest how it works is not it. But the same isn’t for consciousness, because (well for me) it can be said about it because it can be something across varying degrees. However “nothing” can’t come in varying degrees. Like how can you build a knowledge structure around something that can’t be talked about. You would have to define it against something that can change 

thats if you agree to the say that consciousness is contained inside of nothing 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash What's the difference between all this and monkey mind? Coz it reads the same my friend! With love though. I guess the key thing is that you don't seem distressed with all this? 

Everything is an illusion and nothing is an illusion. Those are pointless things to say. Just mental hiccups.

unborn Truth

interesting this is what I say enlightened something + nothing is. Like I can look around, even though it may be an illusion. It is like you said if I were to think of it like that. 

However it is actually no more truthful than saying everything is an illusion except nothing which is NOT an illusion. 

Traditional zen ,Buddhist, advita ways of looking at it 

what do you make of what I’ve said 

Edited by Aakash

1 minute ago, ajasatya said:

@Aakash I'd say let go...

I had this phase once, some call it the anal ventriloquism

Give Dog the Ultimate bone. ?

Give mind Absolute perspective (still a concepts) and it Will go in never ending chase. ?

Wisdom ?‍♂️

short sighted hospice attacks.jpg

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Give Dog the Ultimate bone. ?

Give mind Absolute perspective (still a concepts) and it Will go in never ending chase. ?

Wisdom ?‍♂️

short sighted hospice attacks.jpg

Would you say that there is a delusion vs non delusional kind ?

How do I become wisdom and not deluded ? Where is the difference ?

beautiful-baby-boy-enjoying-blowing-big-soap-bubbles-autumn-happy-childhood-concept-kid-blowing-soap-bubbles-117703134.jpg

Non delusion, delusion. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity