Aakash

Everything is an illusion

57 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Aakash said:

WelcometoReality Yeah there isn’t but this basically just destroys my whole knowledge structure because then it’s inconsistent.

Good! :) Maybe your trying to not make that happen?

Edited by WelcometoReality

@WelcometoReality yeah the catch-22 is that it’s given to you without your permission. So you have to drop your knowledge structure. So what I’m saying is residing in consciousness is infact the same as abiding in truth because it’s all one and you need that for the development of consciousness because it goes on for infinity. Living a good life is the same as the end of suffering when it’s done consciously to a high degree 

6 hours ago, Aakash said:

thats if you agree to the say that consciousness is contained inside of nothing 

Consciousness is, but consciousness is not a thing so it's not contained within anything or nothing.

Edited by WelcometoReality

@AakashWhat you fear the most?

Contemplate that instead of trying to figure out Reality with egoic mind. 

Yes and this is where the trinity part and belief in god comes in. The same goes for enlightenment when talking about the god beyond enlightenment. Which itself confirms that there is no difference in distinction between consciousness being an partial illusion and “that which can’t be explained” also a partial illusion. Making any distinction about the whole of reality in any form a partial truth and all equally as highest truth beings as each other. It’s an infinite cycle between all things that are absolutely relatively equal. 

so yeah this all makes sense. It’s like I said it can only be grasped relatively equivalent from a position of ego. To know the ego is god (you are enlightened god) , but god is not enlightenment. Unprovable by direct experience and knowledge. However knowledge and belief is the only way to trust it. It makes any claims we make about free will/ non free will. Individual not dualities and a product of our own creation by an authority figure because that’s how self - deceptive it is. We can’t do anything to escape only having highest partial truths . 

Nonetheless, you are right consciousness does not exist in enlightenment terms 

@zeroISinfinity my worst fear is a fear that can’t be gotten rid of, not able to become the full truth. That’s the result of being in a limited finite body. But it is what it is. Psychadelics seem to get you a taste and that’s just the best we have to go with I guess . 

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

@WelcometoReality yeah the catch-22 is that it’s given to you without your permission. So you have to drop your knowledge structure. So what I’m saying is residing in consciousness is infact the same as abiding in truth because it’s all one and you need that for the development of consciousness because it goes on for infinity. Living a good life is the same as the end of suffering when it’s done consciously to a high degree 

Residing in consciousness. That is objectifying consciousness. A something that is containing another thing. Is that aligned with your own experience?

@WelcometoReality nah it’s not about being contained in. It’s just the same concept as how the concept and belief over everything and nothing are contained within “that which can not be named” ... the same with enlightenment it’s contained within and therefore that’s how it’s indistinguishable from nothing and everything. 

Because the trinity itself can not be collapsed completely. All enlightenments are “attempts” to collapse the trinity. Meaning theoretically the trinity in it’s written form is the highest truth of god. And any non duality in its written form is the highest truth. Similarly any perspectives and paradigms are the highest truths. We just create our own reality about which “sorting hat” most fits us based on your “sorting hat” beliefs. 

Absolute relativity. (2nd degree absolute truth) 

The only thing that is absolute truth is you are god. (Only absolute truth) “that which can not be pointed to/ that which is not provable” 

anyway its only a belief so I mean you don’t have to take it on faith. But it’s the only way to take it. And then basically from there decide what you want for your life guiding through all the relativity , with aiming to go for which ever highest truth you want. Which ever way you want to relieve “suffering” 

Edited by Aakash

What I’m doing is religion done in a conscious way. Where I know what I’m saying is devilry. 

But from my younger ages, I was myself skeptical of religion. So I have animosity to the process of religion. Which is why I don’t like playing this role of the preacher with self - validating claims. But I’m saying I’ve already the self - validating process and I’m telling all of you. It’s impossible. Nothing can be said about it. So we just give it a name. “The true god particle” 

dont make me get religious please lol with saying stuff like

How do you know ?

and me replying with 

because god himself told me 

where is this god ? 

Points at the sky, you see absolute infinity my friend, he’s living as absolute infinity itself unconditionally loving to all that claims habitants in it. With ultimate free will. He is indescribable By any measures except by understanding it is being itself, which is playing out every possibility “inside-outside duality collapse” of absolute infinity. He is us, but we are not him. BUT this does not mean that we are not god. We are god, just an extension. We are all limited versions of him. With limitations placed everywhere to design absolute infinity itself. Which will be exceeded constantly. Expanding to infinity forever for eternity. 

Pssst ¬¬ such stage blue stuff, it’s not even pointing to anything of “truth”. Such devilry more Fantasises and  ideas :( 

the irony, delusional for faith, it’s most certainly pushing my limitations of the ego to the brink. Going full circle from skeptic to believer. I’m resisting the death because a preacher is nothing like talking about absolute truth which is “truth”. So much I would sacrifice everything and take a vow of silence to just nor do it. 

In all honesty. Absolute infinity is a bitch for choosing to design absolute infinity like this. Similarly it’s a beautiful design. Existence itself is quite beautiful. But we have to stay humble, because even though we are it. It’s magnitide of power , love truly knows no bound 

well this is probably stage red/purple. It just sounds like stage blue (lack of a better term of understanding) 

trade 40 years of my life for anything but the absolute truth ? I don’t think so. I NEEED TO SEE THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH FOR MYSELF, So it wasn’t optional whether to give in to faith/ belief or not♟. No-one is going to stop me and trap me in falsehood. 

It’s like I said, the chances of me being wrong about absolute infinity is infinitesimal. Due to the nature of it being unprovable. You truly can’t account for that which you can not prove. EXCEPT when talking about god. Because the infinitesimal section is skepticism. Therefore all beliefs must hold some truth in it, but can only be placed together relatively. So yeah, the delusional then goes full circle and becomes, yep you guessed it. It becomes totally sane. And why is this the case, because the justification and assumptions on which this is predicated is indeed only relative to an absolute standard. So it’s just part of the process folks. 

Btw this is more a statement for everyone to understand my position as opposed to a direct reply to the post above. 

But it’s because I know that my own justifications don’t cut it. That I don’t like saying it. So yeah I guess my work with the forum is done. Just go back to learning to become rich through self - actualisation work and Leo’s in-depth insights on how to become rich xD

Edited by Aakash

@Truth Addict let me tell you abit about how language works. 

I     L      L     U      S      I       O    N

do you recognise that what your seeing is letters on a screen. 

If your telling me that you see the what your seeing is “the word illusion” this is a metaphysical reference or the beginning of attaching meaning to SYMBOLS in the form of “letters” and “words”. 

The illusion is all meaning and connotations attached to the “symbol” because the truth is, it’s a symbol on a screen. The truth of the matter is your belief that you see the word illusion, is in itself an illusion itself. Now applies this to every word you know. 

Is there actually a “word” or are you making it up that there is “a word with a meaning” instead of just a symbol. 

The non-dual terminology for an illusion is: something you think is real, but is actually not in truth... it is an illusion. This is what is meant by actuality 

A nuanced approach would be: illusion is part of a system of designed needed to split a single thing into two parts. Thus creating a distinctions of two parts. 

To question is the illusion an illusion. Would be asking the question is the part in ACTUALITY   ...  ONE OR TWO 

the answer would be if an illusion is an illusion itself, then having two meanings of the same words. Cancels it out. Because you can only ever attach one meaning, unless you are able to juggle loads of different meanings attached in different context. Therefore the illusion itself IS actually an illusion. As a result the following statement can be made true. 

It is both one and two, they are indistinguishable. Therefore there is no such thing as an illusion. After you have realised that everything is an illusion. Breaking down the duality between illusion and real when you do the exact same process for the word real. 

Basically you will discover in the end that all words are illusory and therefore can not give you truth. However, this is actually relieving because you understand you can’t use mind to grasp truth or actuality. This is the purpose of the word non-duality. It means mind can not grasp is because the meaning and belief behind mind is not seperate to truth. It is inside of truth. But it’s mind is a very complex thing which people don’t understand. It’s not the human that has a mind. It’s mind is of god. So tailoring the mind to god ultimately is what will break down the mind to its correct form of understanding truth

@pluto this is for someone who wishes to be quite about truth and just lives a normal life. 

What do you make of it? 

@Truth Addict assumptions about the what reality is based on what reality is not. If you were enlightened you will see through all illusions and so it’s the same as there being no illusions “created” 

also there is no created illusion really. There isn’t a creation process. Reality is direct imagination. That’s why our beliefs become our reality of illusions that we’ve built for ourselves about us thinking we know what reality is. 

Whenever you have a question about creation. The highest answer anyone can give is that it’s DIRECT 

a way to understand this is. If god wanted to create a universe with trillions on trillions of Planets it wouldn’t be done in steps. First create space, then create light and then create particles. No this is not how it’s done. 

This is an analogy remember so don’t go thinking god has hands lol. But to put it simple he’s so powerful he would click his fingers and a microsecond after the finger has snapped he could bring into existence trillions on trillions of universes with all the things that are in it like planet earth, myself and you. That is the power of god. This is how small of a portion our imagination is compared to true being. We have to imagine one thing at a time to even imagine the one thing we are imagining in our heads. God is imagining all of existence at once all in its god mind. The creation process can therefore be said to be pure imagination because imagination is direct. Like if I asked you to imagine 100 dollars you already have a picture of a 100 dollars in your mind. That’s the exact equivalence of god imagining the whole of existence. And this process is going on for infinity, god is constantly creating/ imagining new possibilities within absolute infinity. So while we are thinking of 100 dollar bills, he’s dreaming/ imagining/ creating everything you see inside absolute infinity 

so if your imagining the world is material via your assumption of reality being material. Then that’s exactly what you’ll get a reality where your paradigm is materialistic and there is no god. Just physical objects 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash LOL. You really don't get tired, do you?!

Okay, so what grounds both reality and illusion?

@Truth Addict no time to get tired when your inspired by the amount of love, understanding and truth that will be in the future echo chamber ;) 

Lol ? 

Taking anything inside of the god as the absolute. So in other words, not realising the relativity of things. Like if you genuinely take the animal kangaroo, to be actually called a kangaroo. Then you’ve taken it as an absolute. See I could say that “kangaroo” is actually a “brown cat penguin”. Where you will argue that it’s a kangaroo this has become absolute truth for you. Where as in REAL absolute truth it’s no different to me saying brown cat penguin. The only difference is that I know my answer is relative. My answer to what that animal is: is groundless. 

“There is no reality in which that animal is a kangaroo” so I don’t have a grounded reality. It’s groundless. 

So absolutes ground reality, and illusions ground because they are taken as absolutes grounding you in “reality”. 

Truth is groundless and reality-less 

@Truth Addict lol that’s like asking why’s water wet my friend. 

The truth is whatever is true at all times , non-truth is only true under conditions. So what grounds truth is truth itself. Truth itself needs no grounding because it is the ground! The ground except the ultimate truth is that “ground” is groundless, formless, Empty etc... any word that means “1” 

see this is how to start a new spiritual teaching. 

1) think of a word that means one 

2) create a technique for getting rid of illusions I.e a technique that says “this is not true” 

3) call that technique the search for “true self”

4) Done 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash

I mean truth only has meaning in opposition to falsehood, but there isn't a falsehood. Right? The word itself has some asserted meaning.

The number 1 also has no meaning except when compared to other numbers.

So you're basically grounding the groundless in a meaning. That's why you're not getting anywhere.