Aakash

Everything is an illusion

57 posts in this topic

@Truth Addict no, the word is only pointers. I’m just trying to re-arrange words in the correct order. There is only absolute truth, there is no falsehood. So by default there are degrees of truths. And in my opinion as I’ve mentioned before there are three highest truths imo. 

Its like I said, your taking the word truth meaning as the absolute. Instead of attaching the meaning of the absolute attached to the word of direct experience of absolute 

Enlightenment is about shuffling through these direct experiences constantly until you get to that one which is “absolute truth” true under all circumstances, by dropping your old experience of truth. Which is ego death. 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash

Trying to re-arrange wordes in the correct order? For what purpose(s)?

What is the absolute truth? Where is it?

Sorry, direct experience of the absolute? That assumes that the absolute is a temporary state which can be experienced, which makes it relative, not absolute.

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

@Truth Addict 

Enlightenment is about shuffling through these direct experiences constantly until you get to that one which is “absolute truth” true under all circumstances, by dropping your old experience of truth. Which is ego death. 

Bullshit for the same reason above.

@Truth Addict Well currently i'm trying to create an echo chamber, in hopes people start to think systematically. I give answers to the questions. If it isn't taken on board, then fine. if it is, then great. 

"here, now, nowhere, everywhere" etc... etc.. i'll just use quotations from now on, thanks for the tip 

19 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Sorry, direct experience of the absolute? That assumes that the absolute is a temporary state which can be experienced, which makes it relative, not absolute.

Yes, this may be true, however, the best way to express it through direct experience. It is here right now, and to spot it you have to use your direct experience to go beyond your direct experience into "nothing" 

20 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Bullshit for the same reason above.

it's like i said, the best of what words we have in our current re-contextualised self actualisation dictionary. 

3 hours ago, Aakash said:

@Truth Addict 

Yes, this may be true, however, the best way to express it through direct experience. It is here right now, and to spot it you have to use your direct experience to go beyond your direct experience into "nothing" 

What's the point? And what's the difference between someone who is completely ignorant of the absolute and someone who has found it? If the absolute is everything/everywhere, then claiming to know it is just like trying to have monopoly of it, it's completely egoic, and it will not liberate anyone at all.

Edited by Truth Addict

@Truth Addict the difference is they have cognised mystical experiences in the correct way and can bring the mystical phenomena over their reality as it’s different depths of non-dual awareness. But this is different to having a glimpse of enlightenment, that still holds true in the past. But everything is absolutely relative so there’s no difference between the truth being “absolute nothing” “absolute something = nothing” and “collapsed non-duality / duality” but it’s like I said we need all three types. Otherwise the whole of reality will stagnate. But saying you are god is not egoic, it’s absolute truth. 

The only absolute truth that actually exists which is consistent across all three highest truths 

ahaha monopoly over the absolute truth. Monopoly is keeping it to yourself and saying you can only reach it with belief in such a person. As it currently stands I am not the only one who knows absolute truth. I probably know it the best, but there are like a handful of people. But I seem to be the only one on this forum who does. 

Not sure if that makes me egoic, because I’m not trying to hold superiority by saying others are less truthful. I’m saying they’re all the same 

Edited by Aakash

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

@Truth Addict the difference is they have cognised mystical experiences in the correct way and can bring the mystical phenomena over their reality as it’s different depths of non-dual awareness. But this is different to having a glimpse of enlightenment, that still holds true in the past.

Yeah, so what? What's the point? Does that worth all the struggle and mental masturbation?

@Truth Addict I edited my post above. 

That’s a subjective , it’s for people who genuinely like consciousness and just really discovering new things. Just like discovering truth and actually want to help people/ change the world. 

To me the answer is yes, you could live a pretty cool and fulfilling life. But that’s my subjective opinion. The real fun starts at stage teal where you fuse with consciousness at a deeper level and fall even more in love with it. 

If you want to end your suffering and end your conceptual life rather than know truth about what is possible in consciousness (reality) and how it works. Then feel free to go for full enlightenment. If you think duality is  beautiful then feel free to go to enlightenment (something = nothing) but these people won’t have the same impact on the world scalewise as this conscious pathway. And well if you want to sit and do nothing then feel free to become enlightened nothing and see the whole world as an illusion. It’s maximising free will and maximising life purpose of every individual on this forum, reduces confusion. And sorts out all metaphysical metaknowledge miscommunication. 

Alas the echo chamber won’t come online for another 4-5 years probably. This is seeding phase. But this is basically the solution to everyone’s problems lol.  

@Aakash

You're still not taking things to their conclusions. There is a deeper insight here.

What's the point in helping people/changing the world?

What's the point in avoiding suffering?

What's the point in doing nothing?

What is the end goal of all of that?

Egoic also means unconscious/limited, not necessarily selfish.

Edited by Truth Addict

@Truth Addict

This is the exact spiritual bypassing the other extract on the other thread is talking about that I’m trying to say will bottle cap things. 

And yes I very well aware, I’m saying that it doesn’t need to happen to know god. Believe me I am the only person here who really knows how pointless life is. To the point where even blinking is pointless. Still it doesn’t mean you should project such half - truths ontoothers who have a genuine interest in changing things. Egos don’t become spiritualised or exist or demonised at stage coral and above. It is simply just god reclaiming his own authority

just because it’s pointless, does not mean we do nothing. And that’s the same goes for it being an illusion. 

Do you even realise your engaging in religious warfare right now ? 

Edited by Aakash

19 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Truth Addict

This is the exact spiritual bypassing the other extract on the other thread is talking about that I’m trying to say will bottle cap things.

I'm not bypassing anything. I've done the work and gave up. That's the whole point of spirituality. Anything else beside that is egoic manipulation, not bad or anything, just egoic (mostly limited).

22 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Truth Addict

Believe me I am the only person here who really knows how pointless life is. To the point where even blinking is pointless.

Life is not pointless. This concept is just a result of being stuck in the mind, which I'm trying to break you out of it.

28 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Truth Addict

Egos don’t become spiritualised or exist or demonised at stage coral and above. It is simply just god reclaiming his own authority.

Who cares about Spiral Dynamics? It's just a model, a human invention. Not the truth.

30 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Truth Addict

just because it’s pointless, does not mean we do nothing. And that’s the same goes for it being an illusion.

Again, it's not pointless, nor an illusion in the sense that you mean. I assure you. You can do whatever you want, I didn't say you can't or shouldn't. I just asked you the questions that if you bothered to ask yourself seriously, you would have found liberation. Don't ignore my questions, they're not as naive as they seem. They could be the way towards your liberation. So again, what is the end goal of all of human endeavour? You can ask teachers for the answer, and they can give it to you. For me, I didn't need anyone to tell me the answer, I realised it for myself and then found out that it's the same thing that others have found.

38 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Truth Addict

Do you even realise your engaging in religious warfare right now ?

I don't. We're just having a discussion on an internet forum.

@Truth Addict  Lol interesting, I got a hint from the last post. But doesn’t this just prove my point itself. It’s like I said, an unsolvable problem of relativity. 

Good this makes things better and more interesting. 

Ohh nah, I’m not bothered to ask myself now. I’ve already seen evidence on the contrary to it . So at this point it’s only good to end suffering and living in bliss, peace etc. I don’t know I’m kinda just drawn to chaos and order and designing systems ?. 

10 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

what is the end goal of all of human endeavour? You can ask teachers for the answer, and they can give it to you

The end goal is always being, what’s your answer 

11 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

I don't. We're just having a discussion on an internet forum.

Yeah I shouldn’t have asked, it is what it is at the end of the day. Never mind this point 

monkey-mind_o_251070.jpg

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

21 hours ago, Aakash said:

@Truth Addict

The end goal is always being, what’s your answer 

Being is a very abstract word. I want something tangible.

25 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Truth Addict

Haha live your life however the you want!

What happens if you do that? What's the end result?

@FoxFoxFox ahaha ?? 

illusion is as real as real and an real is as illusory as illusory