Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
krockerman

How happy Will your Default happiness be when you become Enlightend?

45 posts in this topic

My friend did mdma. He told me for 2 hours he felt 10/10. ”More happy than falling in love?” ”Yes” to my ego this Sounds insane. Falling in love is the most beautiful thing i know. But that got me thinking about. When you realized No self How happy Will ”you” be in everyday life? Will it be like on mdma for the entire time?

Mdma is a glorious experience. There is nothing but love for everything. It's so careless and free. It fully connects you with emotion. It helped me heal from trauma. 

My *theory* of enlightenment involving total acceptance to what is, means a skyrocket in happiness. It's good to contemplate what is happiness. Are you ever unhappy if there is no resistance? 

I recently started experiencing ecstasy after work every day, especially when I work until before midnight and get back home on feet while listening to music.

My usual day varies in degrees of happiness, my baseline state is peace, but I still experience suffering from time to time, which clearly shows that I'm not enlightened. To me, enlightenment is like you described, becoming permanently more happy than falling in love, that's pure bliss that I started experiencing lately, plus it's not addictive at all since it requires letting go, I mean it can't be activated when you try to, it will happen only by letting go of it.

12 hours ago, krockerman said:

Will it be like on mdma for the entire time?

Not even close. An enlightened person is not high. It feels more like fundamental okayness and metta equanimity towards everything

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

You will be far happier than mdma but way less excited, instead, simply at peace, in joy, love and eternal bliss with self and all that is. The depth of the enlightened state is infinite, the mdma experience is a spec in comparison to the fundamental energy of creation itself awakening to itself.

B R E A T H E

13 hours ago, krockerman said:

When you realized No self How happy Will ”you” be in everyday life? Will it be like on mdma for the entire time?

Yes. It is love which is “self realized”, not a person. It is Happiness which is “self realized”, not a person. Unlike a person on mdma, “the person” is actually love. Less a person realizes this, more the ineffable remembers the ineffable, recognizing self as “everything”. Love is inescapable......sans infinite combinations of smokescreens of the apparition of separation.   

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm may i ask, do you atleast acknowledge that its not progressive? just asking out of interest 

i 100% agree with you otherwise. especially about the smokescreens. 

Enlightenment is falling in love with everything. Surrender to love can feel like bliss. Love itself is not just a feeling, we feel it when we are conscious that we are it, or rather, that we are not and love IS.  

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Nahm It is unescapable. ❤️

Master of universe rather master of veils. ?

Love =True Self

Person=False self. 

@zeroISinfinity LOL its just how it is, the being itself- he understands it to be love. just not the same kind that we know

its an interesting thing to think about, when we consider him doing reiki aswell. it probably extends to the whole of reality itself. That's probably the base frequency. its not conscious frequency dependant, it probably penetrates all veils straight through

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash Hahaha

What you think, actually do not think be it. Being is pure Love. 

How you think God (hate that word because it creates new kind of ego id) feels. 

@zeroISinfinity There's no way to answer it, Its blank <<-- but this doesn't describe it. I've learnt you can't use words to describe an E-being, its as pointless as life itself lol 

Cultivating love is pure love aswell in my opinion, its a feeling distinction. nothing wrong with it, it's nice to be able to experience love and part of the diversity of infinity itself. 

Ofcourse this is a enlightened vs enlightened version 2 debate ahahahaha! 

Blank you say.❤️

This is exactly what happens when you learn all spiritual concepts and still live as ego self. 

@zeroISinfinity Yes its blank once you give up your experience. It has to be. There will be nothing left

like i said, its just not the same type of love as we normally think

Still i wouldn't say that if you bring it up in your direct experience 24/7 then it's not possible to fuse it with being. itself would be undefinable. I don't know. I don't like talking about enlightened beings anymore. Its impossible to define nothing. 

i have learnt, it is not my department to talk about. 

ironically, the brown bear is actually right, funnily enough. he is the higher form of enlightenment LUL 

To live in truth is a tricky game lol

Edited by Aakash

@zeroISinfinity This is the exact system i messed up by saying enlightenment is everything + nothing. Enlightenment is just nothing... like winterknight said

The 2nd version is everything + nothing. 

But you are looking personally for the first version (i think) it seems like that is what you've been aiming for this whole time. To get rid of experience itself and to do that, you have to let everything go and surrender, including feeling love aswell, so its different form of love imo. 

Edited by Aakash

And yet Love is all That is. ?❤️

744212-arunjaitley-dna-india.jpg

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity Yes in the 2nd version of enlightenment! so by default what ever love you have , isn't the total totality of infinite love. Because there is always more. 

Anyways never mind, it is what it is. its too early to check the feedback mechanism which is backfiring on me, because i was confused about enlightenment and truth. 

wait but need to confirm you understand this, that love is not you? that love includes you. 

you get this right? 

Edited by Aakash

Love is all That is. 

Love is all That is. 

Love is all That is. 

Repeat that out loud until you get this. 

Cmon say it 50 times. 

36oxk6.jpg

2nd version of enlightenment?!? 

One Truth One Love. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity its like i said, your mind can only take one absolute. its difficult to navigate that absolute, when it doesn't exist as an absolute itself. 

This is nothing to do with the bodhisattva path, that's just a word. I'm saying that its actually exactly the same in highest truth as enlightenment whilst you say it is less than your complete love. 

Still if your being inclusive of my love, then it's even worse LOL because you are having a negative effect on the future itself 

i promise you bro, i have to stay humble to prove my point. its really difficult :( This is as humble as i can get. i don't subscribe to this all lovely perfect life... everything is love, do nothing to change things type of comments. 

Still its my fault at the end of the day. I wasn't quick enough to the ball once again. I'm always too late, I feel like shit for spreading devilry and not creating a clear distinction between enlightenment and self-actualising god itself. 

@pluto i took mdma for breakfast so beutifull pill ?, but what type of meditation you did to have that love in every day life?