Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Annoynymous

A question to Leo on his Conscious Politics Part 2 Video

23 posts in this topic

You said in the video that stage yellow see things "objectively". But in the past (i don't remember which video was it) you said that objectivism doesn't exist. Can you clear up the confusion? @Leo Gura

Edited by Annoynymous

17 minutes ago, Annoynymous said:

You said in the video that stage yellow see things "objectively". But in the past (i don't remember which video was it) you said that objectivism doesn't exist. Can you clear up the confusion? 

No 'thing' ever exists. And yet here we are!

Does a 'human' exist? No, not in reality but only as a concept or way of seeing. And yet we 'see' ourselves as humans.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

It means getting a consensus so that it appears objective.  It's artificial objectivity :)

It is then taken as objective.

In the context of the Absolute everything is relative except the Absolute itself - but politics is in the domain of the relative as are we as humans.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I would take "objective" here to mean "non-ideological, not taking sides, looking at the situation from a higher perspective". And yes, there is no objectivity, either: everything is relative! The trick is that Yellow is able to understand and walk this paradox ;) 

@Annoynymous

Imagine going to a football game with two friends. One friend is a super fan for The Wildcats, the other friend is a super fan of the opposing team, The Bears. Each friend is wearing team gear and painted their faces team colors. They argued the entire way to the football game. 

You are not a fan of either team. You just like the sport of football and enjoy watching a good game and talking about strategies. 

As the game is played, which of the three spectators will be most objective in judging wether the referees make fair calls?

@Serotoninluv ofcourse i am.

If  stage yellow could have that much power like always in a detachment mode and able to observe like a third person, even some incident is from his own personal experience, then i think its a pretty powerful, conscious stage and i am yet to at it :/

What is your opinion on this?  

@anonymous I think of it as more expansive and aware. And yea, there is a form of power with that - yet it is not a self-seeking type of power. It is more of a wise, visionary type of power. A key element in transitioning to yellow is awareness of personal self dynamics. There is an energetic shift away from self-seeking needs. Yellow still has fundamental survival needs, yet they don’t perceive the world through a self-seeking lens. Tier1 pays attention and interprets it’s environment through a “me” lens. It is not interested in things not relevant to itself. Tier2 has a much wider lens and notices much more in their environment. They are much more curious about the world around them and love making interconnections and integrating components into holistic views. 

It’s where stuff gets fun. I’d much rather go camping with a yellow/turquoise friend than one at blue/orange. 

@Serotoninluv To me, it seems "harder" to think about what isn't relevant to my survival needs... So with more wider lens, how a stage yellow person meet his/her survival needs? 

We have to have some form of objectivity or people would just do whatever the hell they want.  So government creates objectivity so that when there are disagreements we can go to an "objective" third party...and those "objective" laws that are enforced by the court system and the police are agreed on as a consensus and passed into law.

So don't confuse the Absolute with governmental objectivity.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

39 minutes ago, Annoynymous said:

@Serotoninluv To me, it seems "harder" to think about what isn't relevant to my survival needs... So with more wider lens, how a stage yellow person meet his/her survival needs? 

It’s harder to evolve upward when one’s basic needs aren't met. If a Being is consumed with trying to meet their basic needs it’s hard to evolve past green.

Objective here means that a stage Yellow person has enough cognitive development to stand outside his own bias. This is only possible at Tier 2 and up. Tier 1 minds are not aware of how self-bias warps their perception of reality. Nor do they appreciate the importance of transcending self-bias.

Rememeber, ego distorts all perceptions.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura i got your point.

Besides that, i wanna make a suggestion to you to make videos on spiral dynamics stage Red and Stage Purple. Becauses, yeah those stages are maybe rare to find in the 21st century but it is very important to understand holistically about what is going on about humans and their evolution. In your recent video you talked about tribal people briefly and it helped me better my understanding.

This is just my personal opinoin.

@Serotoninluv so are you suggesting that in order to get past green one needs to take care of his basic needs according to maslows hierarchy of needs? In that case many deprived and poor people around the world can not be stage yellow because of their poor condition.  

Edited by Annoynymous

@Annoynymous it would just be based on the ratio between self perceived hardship and triumph (objective and subjective).

You have many people that are quite well off for example that’ll never even make it to stage orange simply because of the inequality not with respect to environmental opportunities but with respect to the inequality as it pertains to this ratio.

There are for example many extremely talented people that have originated from third world countries that because of this have been able to more effectively cope with their conditions and achieve greater ego development (perhaps of course more the exception than the norm but the rule still applies).

I’m not an advocate of any model of anything though, just speaking theoretically, as well as practically what seems better than alternatives.

Edited by possibilities

@Annoynymous I definitely think you cannot get to yellow if you do not feel at the very least kind of financially secure ... If you struggle on a daily basis to eat and find a place to live/pay t’your rent, you cannot think properly, and consequently cannot think about the needs of the rest of the planet ... Seems pretty logical do you know that if you really struggle and starve/ do not know what to eat/ where to sleep you loose lots of IQ points ... And gain them back as soon as you are in a good place again ...

2 hours ago, Annoynymous said:

@Serotoninluv so are you suggesting that in order to get past green one needs to take care of his basic needs according to maslows hierarchy of needs? In that case many deprived and poor people around the world can not be stage yellow because of their poor condition.  

I didn’t say “can’t”, I said it makes it harder. 

18 hours ago, Annoynymous said:

@Serotoninluv ofcourse i am.

If  stage yellow could have that much power like always in a detachment mode and able to observe like a third person, even some incident is from his own personal experience, then i think its a pretty powerful, conscious stage and i am yet to at it :/

What is your opinion on this?  

it's totaly possible, but it needs a true shift within you.

27 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I didn’t say “can’t”, I said it makes it harder. 

I m the proof you can be trans-rational without any proper survival strategy and no monney, completely lost on the question of "how to makes monney"

It doesn't make it easy.

But I could be a psych or a lifecoach. But in the meantime, I prefer art.

I put all my eggs in art, but I m a underachieving machine in term of material prospect.

I produce on average 3 minutes of music for each 1000 hours of work.

My strategy is working super ultra hard until deafenisation, insanity, and all that ! I give my 100% for no penny at all , and probably no penny from it before at list 5-10 years.

Edited by Aeris

2 hours ago, Aeris said:

it's totaly possible, but it needs a true shift within you

Can you elaborate plz?