Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schahin

Is god More than I am?

18 posts in this topic

If I am god and you are god, does that mean we have total control?  Is there not the universal consciousness that has things planned or do we humans have all the control as we are God? 

I mean if the consensus is that we humans dont have free will then there must be the god that we dont have access to as long we still are humans and "he" has our lifes and the events in  control and the weather and historical moments etc? 

Lucky moments occuring to us, certain people appearing in our lives, certain insights evolving out of nowhere, this must be an "outside" god that planned it like this and by outside I simply mean the godhead we dont have access to in our normal states of being. 

It just scares me to know that I must do everything as I am God although I haven't reached that consciousness completely. 

I hve a personal issue in my family that is very tragic of a member being mentally ill and it affects me directly and I have no help and need to help and endure that person with all the ugly facets completely alone. 

I also know if I had done a few things in the past to save him, he wouldnt be like this bad nd ugly now. To me it feels as if I was egoistic and I was indeed. But did I even have a chance to be otherwise? What is the current belief on free will now, I hear everybody has a different opinion about it. If I am god and you are and there is no god outside of this here, then it also means total and absolute free will or no? 

So I am in doubt if I we are the only one there is and  current states of life are due to reckless egoistic usage of free will in the past and have to deal with it because we are God and lonely or Is this something our beloved universal "formless" God creates in love and goodness and has also planned the future with care and love. 

Edited by Schahin

Rock it in the now mate. You aren’t who you think you are but what is IS YOU

Is God definable or capturable by the Mind's brain-farts?  Can trees be defined or captured by the Mind's brain-farts?  Can  you be defined or captured by the Mind's brain-farts?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Is God definable or capturable by the Mind's brain-farts?  Can trees be defined or captured by the Mind's brain-farts?

Maybe it could with a really really sharp mind. Don't forget mind is aswell god and nature itself. Deny the mind is dangerous aswell as taking mind for real

Mind has not to be demonized but tammed and improved. Starting to not trust mind is a step toward improvement

7 minutes ago, Aeris said:

Maybe it could with a really really sharp mind. Don't forget mind is aswell god and nature itself. Deny the mind is dangerous aswell as taking mind for real

Mind has not to be demonized but tammed and improved. Starting to not trust mind is a step toward improvement

You can develop theory that points to God at best.  But be careful that you don't swap the Finger for the Moon.  The Finger points to the Moon.  The Finger is not the Moon.  No definition of you can contain you.  I'm all for theory.  Just don't assume God is limited by the Mind, that's all.  Expect God to surprise you.  You're not limited by any of the Mind's jibberish.  You just do it.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

30 minutes ago, Schahin said:

I hve a personal issue in my family that is very tragic of a member being mentally ill and it affects me directly and I have no help and need to help and endure that person with all the ugly facets completely alone. 

You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. You just think you do. There are mental facilities for people with severe mental ailments. Perhaps your family member would benefit from being checked in there.

1 hour ago, Natasha said:

You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. You just think you do. There are mental facilities for people with severe mental ailments. Perhaps your family member would benefit from being checked in there.

Yeah that was what basically wrecked him, the mental facilities here where I live are concentrations camps with even less freedom. Here when you mention you have mental issues, you are unfortunately out of society within seconds due to very narrow-minded peopme and immense stigma and when you trust yourself to a doctor you have high chances to get a nasty diagnosis which labels you for your entire life and gives the professionals the right to treat you with special methods. This is not a joke unfortunately. Lots of innocent mentally unstable people here that were damaged to the extreme by the mental "professionals" both physically and psychologically. 

And after all the abuse there is no real trustworthy outside social help, and this morning I saw the whole scene and had an insight that it all seriously is totally up to me to resolve this serious problem, because not only am I the only one in the world and need to take responsibility on full but also if I want to be happy in this life I seriously need to start doing something really good as I love that person and it is my story and I am all there is. 

But yeah am I really all there is to god being stuck in a mission or lifelesson and was it my lack of good usage on the free will and acting out of heart that it is like this, or is it like this because the formless God plannes our lives exactly like this and there is no free will and it cant be other than this, as this is what god wants. 

I wont be happy to hear the second answer is true just to be conforted, I seriously like to have a more enlightened answer only., that would be totally comforting 

Edited by Schahin

4 minutes ago, Schahin said:

I wont be happy to hear the second answer is true just to be conforted, I seriously like to have a more enlightened answer only., that would be totally comforting 

The "more enlightened answer" is this is all imaginary, there are no 'you' and the 'other person', all a conceptual story that has no weight in reality. The Truth is what is, stomach it and move on.

6 minutes ago, Natasha said:

The "more enlightened answer" is this is all imaginary, there are no 'you' and the 'other person', all a conceptual story that has no weight in reality. The Truth is what is, stomach it and move on.

Hmm well thank you for your answer for sure it is the truth. 

Nonetheless my question is about the free will and if I am n the only one with all the responsibility or is god also outside planning this imagination? 

Because even if it is imagined and there is no us, still it is for a useful purpose this imagination and we are in it and take decisions that are important. 

And it would be good if it is well taken care of and that it is and was planned with a good purpose, or maybe it is not planned and is entirely up to our own free will

Edited by Schahin

7 hours ago, Schahin said:

my question is about the free will and if I am n the only one with all the responsibility or is god also outside planning this imagination? 

You are God imagining itself as 'you', the other person, etc. So from the Absolute perspective you have free will. 

From the Relative perspective, human mind cannot grasp the infinite, so our decisions will always be based on limitations.

@Schahin you may realize you are free to choose your focus and create your thoughts (perception)...are you Aware? 

There is nothing but god.

B R E A T H E

4 hours ago, DrewNows said:

@Schahin you may realize you are free to choose your focus and create your thoughts (perception)...are you Aware? 

4 hours ago, DrewNows said:

Not quite brother. 

I think this is once you liberated your spirit and have come in conection with it. Which means ones you raised yiur consciousness to become awarw of that. 

But I am not at that stage yet, I try and try but the lifecircumstances throw so many stones at your head that you fall back into your story and become persecuted by emotions and questions about existence :)

But yeah what do you mena by that anyway? 

Do you believe in free will from the human point or do you believe in God creating life while you are unconscious of it and or even while you are conscious of it? 

Because certainly it's not you as a human that has total control about everything that happens in life. Otherwise you could simply change the world with your intuition. 

Edited by Schahin

@Schahin as a human you are in a limited form.   You're a smaller mind within the larger Mind.   You are a particular finite form - so as this finite form, for you everything is relative.  Free will is relative.  For example if you believe you can go out into the world and make a difference in it you can.   If you believe everything is hopeless and you have no control over anything than that's gonna be reality relative to you.

Yes your will is still limited - Obviously you can't will the coffee table into a cat because that is the larger, Infinite Mind and you are a mind within that.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Go and study Leos Strange Loop episode. Its all looping. Start to grasp this paradox.

9 hours ago, Schahin said:

If I am god and you are god, does that mean we have total control?  Is there not the universal consciousness that has things planned or do we humans have all the control as we are God? 

You see a flock of birds, and your idea of “their identities” doesn’t occur. Why so with humans? 

I mean if the consensus is that we humans dont have free will then there must be the god that we dont have access to as long we still are humans and "he" has our lifes and the events in  control and the weather and historical moments etc? 

Once the consensus was the sun revolves around the earth. Notice consensus is actually your idea, as well as “he”, lives, God, events, control, etc. These are ideas, based on perception, but not rooted in direct experience. 

Lucky moments occuring to us, certain people appearing in our lives, certain insights evolving out of nowhere, this must be an "outside" god that planned it like this and by outside I simply mean the godhead we dont have access to in our normal states of being. 

It’s you. Every bit of everything, traces back to you. God is the “normal state of being”, distinctions to the contrary are just personal ideas, beliefs, supporting an idea of an identity. Consider you are not a person in a world....but the entire experience is you, the total of all you are aware of, and how you feel, how you interpret, perceive, are all an act of creation of your reality. There is no luck, random, etc. How willing are you to inspect and stomach this = liberation from the delusions.

It just scares me to know that I must do everything as I am God although I haven't reached that consciousness completely. 

Then it’s rather silly to be scared of an idea you created, no?

If how you ‘re looking at this does not feel good to you, listen to your sensations and change how you’re looking at it. Let this be a catalyst to your seeking of the Truth. It will actually then make perfect sense. 

I also know if I had done a few things in the past to save him, he wouldnt be like this bad nd ugly now. To me it feels as if I was egoistic and I was indeed. But did I even have a chance to be otherwise? What is the current belief on free will now, I hear everybody has a different opinion about it. If I am god and you are and there is no god outside of this here, then it also means total and absolute free will or no? 

You would never light a match and burn your hand, why would you hold a perspective that does not feel good? Letting go is an art. 

So I am in doubt if I we are the only one there is and  current states of life are due to reckless egoistic usage of free will in the past and have to deal with it because we are God and lonely or Is this something our beloved universal "formless" God creates in love and goodness and has also planned the future with care and love. 

It’s all up to you. Notice, no matter what anyone tells you, no matter the perspective or opinion, you are the last ‘filter’...everything is how you look at it, how you look at it is everything. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

There are a few levels of understanding here. At the absolute level, you are God and god is you and there is no different between either of you and there is only you/God that exists. Now, when you say "i" in your question, if your referring to the human, then yes God is greater than the human. But you are God. So you see how you need to take into account where you are asking this from. But ultimately, like Jesus, you are God manifest in the flesh. Fully God, fully man. 

Okay I understand totally, but still the future is already planned or will be with exactly the destiny that was wanted by us/the one, before we have even come here or are we humans have a daily saying in this by changing the future with our free will moment by moment? 

That means is this life already thoroughly planned by the universal consciousness or can it have infinite outcomes depending on each of our free will actions