Max_V

Is it true that this Universe wants the best for us?

65 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Max_V said:

@Leo Gura Oke, so horrible acts happen so that people become more aware of the pain that exists and thus everything moves forward?

I'd like to be able to see these truths for myself, not having control over when insights come is really difficult on me.

Horrible is a judgment you're making. Horror is a projection of your mind.

All acts that happen in the universe happen out of Love. But you cannot see it because you are being too selfish.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura From my point of view, how do events that bring rise to deep emotional and physical pain exist out of love?

What does the attachment to my created self have to do with not understanding the happening of suffering and pain?

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

14 minutes ago, Max_V said:

From my point of view, how do events that bring rise to deep emotional and physical pain exist out of love?

From your POV that cannot be understood.

Drop your POV.

Love = selflessness. How can you understand it if your entire worldview is built around surviving as a self?

Darkness cannot understand light. A devil cannot understand God.

@Leo Gura You make it sound so simple. So far, it seems like that happening and when it happens is completely out of my control. If I could consciously drop my POV and feel whole again, I would.

I would love to be where you are, but other than working every day to expand my awareness, I don't think I have control over when it happens.

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

God created you all mofos out of infinite Love and Goodness. You all have same Fucking essence, you can't be any other way. 

Why I worry so much?! Just.... 

I am rewarded for being good and Truthfull not punished. Not the other way around. Should relax finally. 

2 hours ago, Max_V said:

@Leo Gura You make it sound so simple. So far, it seems like that happening and when it happens is completely out of my control. If I could consciously drop my POV and feel whole again, I would.

I would love to be where you are, but other than working every day to expand my awareness, I don't think I have control over when it happens.

Of course you cannot just drop your POV. This takes decades of deconstructive work and numerous mystical experiences.

In practice, less than 0.001% of the human population will ever discover the mind of God and cause of all Creation. Because they simply don't care enough to discover it.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The universe is not indifferent.

Ok then its sentient? Coming from a subjective point of view I can almost believe this. The problem is that reality for a lot of other people its shear hell. Now if God is infinity then every possible outcome must be possible and what your describing is boxed fate. Could go the paradox route and tell me its both but I really hope you do not. I would like to know how you got confirmation the universe has a plan. 

@Solonius It is Conscious.

Of course Infinity includes both sentience and non-sentience, as that is a duality and a distinction which God imagines.

God's plan is Love and Goodness. Awaken deeply to get the confirmation. Logic nor science will be sufficient. It is beyond communication or language.

The confirmation of the most advanced things I teach is always: awakening. There cannot be any other way. You cannot use some dumb mechanical means to realize God's plan.

@Nahm Yes, but if that’s true and they are only sensations, why do I suffer through them?

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

18 minutes ago, Max_V said:

why do I suffer through them?

To survive as a self! Suffering is the resistance of the self to dissolution.

If you didn't suffer, you'd literally die and become God.

Suffering is the activity you invented to keep yourself from merging with God!

Ta-da! :D

Clever devil, eh? ;)

@Leo Gura Then what do I do right now? Should I just suffer until I suddenly get insights and can move on?

Being like I am right now, automatically comes with the judgement that because I’m not where I want to be and as free as I want to be, until I get there I am flawed. 

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

instead of universe Ill say existence(everything) It's self correcting and reharmonizing.  ultimately everything is in true harmony, but rapid changes cause a sort of short term disharmony.  Imagine an animal evolving through a weird and awkward phase, during that time period, it will be painful and awkward, for those beings.  This is the pain experienced during an awkward transition, caused by a rapid change, needing a reaction to fulfill it's perfect fit with the rest of existence.  normally the water in a bathtub would sit rather still, but drop something in it and everything in the tub will move around to maintain everythings relation to everything else.

So the whole of existence cares and moves for the whole of existence, and relative lack of harmony or congruence or  grace gets corrected over time.   Take 1 tiny part of existence though, and expect things to be a certain way for that thing, and prepare to be suprised, we don't really know what's in store for anything, and we don't truly know whats best for anything.  If a tree dies, before its natural lifespan, its not as though existence, had forsaken it, its just that its moving all as 1 thing, and in the whole, that tree had to die. 

Eventually existence works it's way past using pain and fear, as things autocorrect.  Pain always causes change that alleviates pain, even if it takes eons.  Although pain on one level is true, it is ultimately a sign that something is wrong, or at least not as right as it could be.  This pain and suffering cause subtle changes in life that lead to it's alleviation, even if the solution is extinction, a system of pain and suffering cannot last, as it pokes everything around it on the shoulders and asks for change, even if it takes millions of years.  Through evolution of life, of everything, of the interconnectedness of everything, life autoheals.  But individual things sometimes are doomed in a way, living as their part in the overall change.  If you align yourself with a force seemingly opposed to life(most of society, most jobs), you will be at odds with life itself, which is infinitely more powerful but in subtle ways people ignore.  If you align with life, the universe or existence or life, that great power will be on your side.  

but existence is working for the whole thing, so any small part of existence is subject to any kind of fate as it fits the whole.

10 minutes ago, Max_V said:

@Leo Gura Then what do I do right now? Should I just suffer until I suddenly get insights and can move on?

There are many options.

Suffering mindfully is a very direct path towards awakening, but it's hard to do precisely because it involves the thing you hate most: lots of suffering!

Or you could do some other spiritual practice like meditation, yoga, psychedelics, etc.

The following videos might help you:

• How To Deal With Strong Negative Emotions
  • Awareness Alone Is Curative

Psychedelics are a great way to learn about suffering.

@Girzo Thank you, that video was very helpful. I must at some point read his books.

@Leo Gura I’ll keep on with my meditation practice and become mindful of suffering, thanks.

@Salvijus What do you think is good about this thread?

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

@Max_V you’re being hard on yourself! You continue to strive for awakening even though it’s uncomfortable. That in itself is commendable!

People say the ego stirs up nasty attacks when we are doggedly working to find ourselves. Furthermore, that it is done in order to create discontent in the hopes you will give up. 

There are no set rules, timeline, or expectations to measure up to. You know your internal lay of the land better than anyone else ever will. Keep searching :)

@Max_V

You believe that death is a bad thing.

What if it's the best thing that could ever happen? (hint: it is).

@Truth Addict I believe it is a bad thing because I can see and feel the hurt and pain it brings out in people. Maybe death itself is not bad but the way it happens to people is.

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus