Sage_Elias

Radical Honesty - Share all your Secrets !

137 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

You something that's not aligned with the Truth, what is the lie you are telling yourself about yourself?

@bejapuskas What is the lie I am telling myself about myself?

Probably that I am superior to others who are less aware, that I am better than those who literally get eaten up by simple advertisements and junk food. That I am way ahead with my intelligence compared to others and that I know a lot.

@Ampresus  Yes, all bullshit. You feel some unpleasant sensation in your body and you make up a whole story about that sensation, but it is just a feeling. That feeling is telling you, that you are lying to yourself. I need psychedelics to grow properly is another lie. (even though it can help) 

Do you meditate regularly?

29 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

Do you meditate regularly?

@bejapuskas I used to meditate 10 minutes every morning, but right now I am on vacation. I don’t want my mother or sister asking me the fuck I am doing every morning (they are dogmatic muslims and I never do prayers). I will start meditating when I am bored at the pool in South-West Turkey (I will be going there in around 2 weeks). 

I used to do self-inquiry, meditation and concentration practice, but it got way too much. I do have always procrastinated yoga, even though I hear a lot of good stuff about it.

I know absolutely sweet f all. 

I'm vulnerable af. 

Sometimes I get scared of being exposed. 

There isn't much to expose left but the remains still linger. 

@Ampresus  Where are you on your vacation if you're willing? Can you not go by yourself to like a nearby forest to sit and meditate there? If you are really suffering, you should give it a chance ;) 

@Charlotte  What do you mean?

On 15/07/2019 at 8:35 PM, Natasha said:

My brain is 51% male and 49 % female (considered balanced) according to Brainfall.com.

It's not a secret, just something I wouldn't normally share with people.

Oh sweet im 65% male and 35% female. Coolio hoolio 

@Ampresus

3 hours ago, Ampresus said:

@Jed Vassallo I can’t just pack my bags and move to another country dude. Until my eighteenth I am, according to Dutch laws, fully dependent and basically property of my parents.

Sure actualized.org is fun and games. I already tried many practices of course, but if they actually did something I wouldn’t be here right now.

I didn't say move to another country. If you can't get the substances that raise consciousness to achieve an Awakening, then maybe go on a trip to a country where it's available. All Leo teaches is 100% true. This is legit way out of all your sufferings. But you have to want it. Want it more than anything. More than sex, more than admiration from others, more than your very survival. If you want it that bad, you will find a way. 

17 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

Where are you on your vacation if you're willing? Can you not go by yourself to like a nearby forest to sit and meditate there? If you are really suffering, you should give it a chance ;)

@bejapuskas Dude that’s the thing! If I were to choose man I would already be in somewhere North-West Canada. Preferably in the forest. Alone, with my own house.

I have tried to look up natural places in my neighborhood, but without success. Apparently the nearest one that I could find on the internet is.... far from home.

16 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

If you can't get the substances that raise consciousness to achieve an Awakening, then maybe go on a trip to a country where it's available.

@Jed Vassallo I thought I made it clear that I can’t “just go to another country”. Let alone knowing which one has the proper substances that raise consciousness. From all I got in this actualizing is that the highest conscious countries are in Stage Green currently.

@Ampresus  I don't know how dogmatic they are or how much they love you, but you can accept them and love them and then it all becomes easier and maybe they will respect your meditation practice. I did exactly this and it's working better than ever :) 

@Maarten

But ones true character is actually just pure consciousness, so then part of the game is doing whatever one wants with this body & mind. Hating yourself is a very sticky situation, threw hate more hate, threw love the gates of infinite possibilities open up.   

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

i used to flirt with old lonely men online to make money lol

Locking this because I have a feeling people will share things they will later regret and then pester Mods to delete it.

Remember, this is a public forum. Don't post things you don't want to be public permanently. Some things are best kept to yourself, close friends, therapists, and lawyers.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.