billiesimon

What's the true nature of women's sex drive?

36 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Spiral said:

Their lucky they don't have to deal with having a coconut in their pants, when In the mood. Part of the belief they are less horny is probably because they aren't as obvious about it. 

You think you know what it is to be horny, but we as men have maybe 25% of the horniness possible of a woman.

It's mostly in our genitals and can extend to some close body parts,
For a woman, it's in her mind, which then goes into her all body then into her genitals.

They have all 3 and it's way more powerful than us on each level.
So when they are horny, it's not just being horny, it's cosmic horniness lol

Having a boner is a joke compared to this xD 

 

Edited by Shin

If you want the moon, do not hide from the night
If you want a rose, do not run from the thorns
If you want love, do not hide from yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone is different and where you are in life and what you want at the time also changes your sex drive.

Sex is often about power and it can be a hidden unconscious motive that masquerades as high sex drive or low sex drive depending on your psychology.  


Light on Earth The power of love came into me,
and I became fierce like a lion,
then tender like the evening star.” - Rumi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Charlotte said:

@bejapuskas My internal muscles could crack a coconut in half I'll have you know 😏😂

What if you guys are all cracking me up? Does it mean that I am a coconut in a cosmic Vagina? ;)

**Gone meditating ** 

 

Edited by Etherial Cat

 What the future holds for you depends on your state of consciousness now.  Eckhart Tolle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shin said:

You think you know what it is to be horny, but we as men have maybe 25% of the horniness possible of a woman.

It's mostly in our genitals and can extend to some close body parts,
For a woman, it's in her mind, which then goes into her all body then into her genitals.

They have all 3 and it's way more powerful than us on each level.
So when they are horny, it's not just being horny, it's cosmic horniness lol

Having a boner is a joke compared to this xD 

 

I've speculated on this after I discovered women can have full body orgasms. Makes me jealous in a way lol

I've heard men can have double orgasms like women but it takes training.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shadowraix said:

I've speculated on this after I discovered women can have full body orgasms. Makes me jealous in a way lol

I've heard men can have double orgasms like women but it takes training.

 

Yeah you can train to injaculate, then the semens goes to your body and your brain.

You have to train with deep breathing from your stomach in order to channel energy in your body
And doing kegel exercices to be able to close and reverse the way the sperm goes when you ejaculate.

I didn't read it or praticed it yet, but if you're interested you should read this.


If you want the moon, do not hide from the night
If you want a rose, do not run from the thorns
If you want love, do not hide from yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Charlotte said:

@Natasha that is one random af website. 

"My vagina can lift coconuts, can yours?" 

*That's enough internet for one day* 

😂

:D

I don't lift coconuts, but I do vaginal Kung Fu workouts with yoni eggs. My big Os have become faster and stronger as a result B|

3 hours ago, pluto said:

The higher "you" vibrate, the more well toned the walls become ;) Remember, your always shifting.

Good point. Raising vibrations will also help a woman awake and free up her sexual energy :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Shin said:

 

Yeah you can train to injaculate, then the semens goes to your body and your brain.

You have to train with deep breathing from your stomach in order to channel energy in your body
And doing kegel exercices to be able to close and reverse the way the sperm goes when you ejaculate.

I didn't read it or praticed it yet, but if you're interested you should read this.

 

 

4 hours ago, Charlotte said:

 

*That's enough internet for one day* 

😂

@Charlotte

That's the final blow. I'm done as well. xDxDxD

Edited by Etherial Cat

 What the future holds for you depends on your state of consciousness now.  Eckhart Tolle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Natasha said:

I don't lift coconuts, but I do vaginal Kung Fu workouts with yoni eggs. My big Os have become faster and stronger as a result B|

Teach me o wise one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

What if guys are all cracking me up? Does it mean that I am a coconut in a cosmic Vagina? ;)

**Gone meditating ** 

 

😆😆 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

 

 

@Charlotte

That's the final blow. I'm done as well. xDxDxD

 

That's a good book to give for christmas 9_9

Your SO will be very pleased or offended, depending on how much pride he has xD


If you want the moon, do not hide from the night
If you want a rose, do not run from the thorns
If you want love, do not hide from yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Teach me o wise one.

Kim Anami's video tutorials in her website are very good and thorough. I got the yoni eggs from Amazon, they come in a set of different sizes. You'll also need a thread for yoni eggs. Those workouts are a lot of fun, you learn more about your body and how to feel and be better in touch with it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Wasem said:

@Emerald From evolutionary perspective, men were there just to impregnate as many women as possible, they were the semen donors. Right now, at the age of independent women, men are much less needed even for that purpose. Also I came to think that for women, men are a commodity that is widely available (I don't mind or take offence if this is the truth), and therefore a man has to be of a good luck, charm, money, power, muscles, charisma so that you stand out as the market is highly competitive where there is less demand for his "services".

I mean what does the man of today is capable to give a woman that she truly need?

I think I have a very low self-esteem issue here, do you think so? or there is some truth about what I am saying?

Women who are in touch with their emotions don't want a man as a commodity. That's a common projection coming from society thinking about women as a commodity. And it comes from a sense of insecurity and low self-worth. And it also comes from being too much in masculine-mode (mind-mode) and not being enough in the feminine-mode (heart-mode). So, there is a desire to quantify and objectify everything, instead of being in the intuition and heart.

If a woman really wants a man, she wants him for him and not for the laundry list of things that he provides.

But a woman really needs a companion that can meet her emotionally where she is. Women don't get a lot out of mutual masturbation or a relationship born out of shallow needs for resources and the like. There are women who will go for that. But that's only because they are not in touch with their feminine energy, so they don't experience the world through the heart. 

So, a woman needs to be in her heart and have a man who complements her that is also living from his heart. And they need to be able to make that situation work in the real world, which means that both partners are working together to create a life. This may seem trite or simplistic, but this simplicity is the good witches brew for a fulfilling relationship.

 


Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/thediamondnet 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Emerald said:

Women who are in touch with their emotions don't want a man as a commodity. That's a common projection coming from society thinking about women as a commodity. And it comes from a sense of insecurity and low self-worth. And it also comes from being too much in masculine-mode (mind-mode) and not being enough in the feminine-mode (heart-mode). So, there is a desire to quantify and objectify everything, instead of being in the intuition and heart.

@Wasem absolutely this.

I used to have huge victim complexes and sense of unworthiness because of this materialist paradigm (which is the center of gravity of western society right now). With time I'm discovering that my authenticity and ability to bring happiness to people is a lot more respected and valued than materialist usefulness. This paradigm is very toxic for men who want to find connection and being appreciated for who they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Shin said:

It's not about cracking nuts, it's about having amazing vaginal orgasms B|

Omg the German figure of Nutcracker came into my mind when I read this lol, I thought he was a male.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Natasha Interesting :) Thanks for sharing, I'm exploring Tantra and this site I didn't find yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Emerald said:

Women who are in touch with their emotions don't want a man as a commodity. That's a common projection coming from society thinking about women as a commodity. And it comes from a sense of insecurity and low self-worth. And it also comes from being too much in masculine-mode (mind-mode) and not being enough in the feminine-mode (heart-mode). So, there is a desire to quantify and objectify everything, instead of being in the intuition and heart.

If a woman really wants a man, she wants him for him and not for the laundry list of things that he provides.

But a woman really needs a companion that can meet her emotionally where she is. Women don't get a lot out of mutual masturbation or a relationship born out of shallow needs for resources and the like. There are women who will go for that. But that's only because they are not in touch with their feminine energy, so they don't experience the world through the heart. 

So, a woman needs to be in her heart and have a man who complements her that is also living from his heart. And they need to be able to make that situation work in the real world, which means that both partners are working together to create a life. This may seem trite or simplistic, but this simplicity is the good witches brew for a fulfilling relationship.

 

This all kind of gives me a road map per say. I understood that I need to learn about where the woman is emotionally, and try to ask her and listen from her. Try to find out where is she in life, and then decide if I could ever meet her where she is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now