Grant NZ

Gods intentions

33 posts in this topic

I have a few questions that have come about because I am struggling to understand reality so that I can base my life around this understanding. It is obviously something I am not aware can be done or how exactly to get there. I've been struggling with my life purpose. Because if God does not care about pain and suffering should I not align my purpose with Gods? Which would mean I would not go out of my way to help people. Even if I knew that everyone else was me, god would still not care, so why should I? But I have a choice, and that is that I want to help minimise suffering and pain on this planet. Although these can be helpful teachers, there are thresholds of these that are just unnecessary and completely horrendous for any life form to experience. The reason I have struggled with life purpose is because I am trying to understand gods purpose through Leos teachings. Because I am not skilled enough to experience any deep truths for myself. And I don't think that if god had a purpose that it would be in line with my own. It clearly doesn't care about pain which is something I can't get my head around. But maybe my ideas of seeing pain as a bad thing would change if I lost the ability to feel it. My small idea of good and bad obviously differ to gods if it does exist. I often ponder why god, or I, would create this in the first place. To create reality for any reason, such as to know itself, would mean that god is selfish like an ego. And if it is all intelligent it clearly possesses any human thinking capabilities and so would not just erreneously create something without having a reason to do so. So if this god exists would this not mean that at some point it was selfish? But I may be very naive and this goes way beyond me. The illusion could be so convincing when nothing was really created in the first place.... Has anyone here experienced the truth for themselves? There must be some stuff that you just can't understand as a human and I guess I am just wondering whether it is possible for an ego to understand the why of it all? Or is this something that ego can never understand? Life is worthwile living for alot of creatures, and it is truly amazing to try to take it all in. But there's a reason behind it all. Perhaps god does not want pain and suffering but to not decrease the authenticity of the life experience it does not intervene...

Edited by Grant NZ

@Grant NZ well remember in order for something to have a form it will ultimately suffer.  Purely because it is finite and also because It needs to maintain that form to survive - which ultimately cannot be sustained.  The formless is Infinite, Absolute Love, Bliss/Nirvana and infinite Intelligence.

Both form and formless - finite and infinite are still God and God loves all of itself.  It is One.

Awakening to yourself allows you to see this and to see that in fact everything is nirvana!   That's God's intention and you are it!

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Yes I invented God. Still Me. I am all alone making love with myself. Lol sounds wierd. Self Realized as Infinite Love. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Align yourself with love and you will align yourself with God. God only has one intention: Infinite Love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Is love on higher stages of enlightement? 

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@Leo Gura That's true, I forgot that intentions can be understood through emotion. I have been experiencing more love when I meditate. And it becomes quite clear what is important to me when I feel love. You appreciate everything haha. 

8 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Leo Gura Is love on higher stages of enlightement? 

You ain't truly awake unless you realize that Truth = Love.

What are the intentions of your Higher Self?  What would you changing yourself to embody the Good with your life look like?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

What are the intentions of your Higher Self?  What would you changing yourself to embody the Good with your life look like?

You are your Higher Self right now. Compassion, Goodness all comes natural. 

Earlier in your life you used your egoic mind to talk with yourself. Now you Will talk with yourself from Big Mind/ Reality and abandon small mind. 

Dance. ?

@Leo Gura Loving the recent videos on your Blog Leo! :D

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You ain't truly awake unless you realize that Truth = Love.

@Leo Gura So how do you view the paradox of Ralston? You've said, that in your opinion, he is perhaps one of the most woke people on the planet. Yet it seems he has not grasped the love facet of the absolute.

If all Bodhisattvas are not showing you "serious mask". Would you trust them? 

Only you can wake up and nobody else. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

5 hours ago, Esoteric said:

@Leo Gura So how do you view the paradox of Ralston? You've said, that in your opinion, he is perhaps one of the most woke people on the planet. Yet it seems he has not grasped the love facet of the absolute.

He is an excellent teacher, but he is missing the most important and deepest aspect of awakening.

I used to think I was crazy to think so, now I know 100% that he does not understand existential Love.

Love and Truth are one. This realiziation is critical. It is the core of this work. Love is not merely a human emotion. Love is the entire reason for existence.

It's not just Ralston, I notice now that many Eastern spiritual schools do not properly understand or teach Love. Zen and Buddhism are guilty of this. Even Vedanta to some extent doesn't teach Love properly.

It's clear that if you read the Book of Not Knowing, that Ralston is only self-realized.

There is not even one single paragraph were you can feel God's love in it.

It's super dry xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Love is entire existance. It is YOU @Leo Gura.

Enlightenment in "Just 2 words." ?

Infinite Love. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity