AlldayLoop

Does Life Become Less Serious Now?

13 posts in this topic

I want to ask this question specifically to Leo, but anyone can answer based on their own experience.

I know Leo has advocated strict behavior changes (such as cutting off TV, eating healthy, minimizing lifestyle, etc). After enlightenment, however, can your personal life all of a sudden become less rigid? For example, before enlightenment one might have avoided all junk food and TV 99% of the time. Do most people after enlightenment simply drop those rules or take them a lot less seriously? Not to say that one will start binging on junk food and watch TV all day, but they no longer mind eating junk food once a week or rekindling a friendship with someone they used to label as toxic. 

1 minute ago, AlldayLoop said:

I want to ask this question specifically to Leo, but anyone can answer based on their own experience.

I know Leo has advocated strict behavior changes (such as cutting off TV, eating healthy, minimizing lifestyle, etc). After enlightenment, however, can your personal life all of a sudden become less rigid? For example, before enlightenment one might have avoided all junk food and TV 99% of the time. Do most people after enlightenment simply drop those rules or take them a lot less seriously? Not to say that one will start binging on junk food and watch TV all day, but they no longer mind eating junk food once a week or rekindling a friendship with someone they used to label as toxic. 

It's more that as you grow in consciousness you don't need the rules because you have no desire to do such unconscious things. 

Your effort to clean up your life is what enlightens you.
You cannot be 100% perfect because perfection is an abstraction.
You can only be who you are and be more of that.
You can only find what is underneath all the junk you mistakenly thought was important.

The good life that comes out of your efforts sprout from the fact that you're aligned with truth.
If enlightenment happens, it happens because you aligned yourself with what is real. With your true nature.
Eating junk food is not a part of that, but so is being a supermodel or your own health guru.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

It's a bit of both, you get more strict on some areas and more loose on others.

When you connect more with your values, vision, life purpose and spirituality, you see the value of doing work that sometimes gets really grindy and painfull. You do it anyway, because you have goals and a solid vision. You become more vigilant. 

But you can, and should, still work in in a loose, flexible manner. You have to be conscious of your limitations, weaknesses, and humanity. You have to leaen how to forgive yourself, and leaen how to deal with the fact that your self image sometimes does not match up to what you are capable of. 

As you develop, you gain wisdom and insight into the ways you carry out work. You will know when to work and when to rest, how to work smart and how to deliver results. 

If you find that your life feels rigid, serious, inflexible and dull, you are propably working too much and/or working counterproductively. 

@AlldayLoop

1. Do whatever you want to do whenever you want to do it as long as it doesnt hurt others.

2. Live in balance.

Want to eat junk food? Do it, but within balance. Apply that principal to everything.

@Matt8800 Just to add to this balance doesn't always mean 50/50 it can be 20/80 or even 0/100 or anywhere in between. It's what configuration works best for you. 

You are God. You can do whatever you want. How you want to live your life is your choice. There is no wrong or right, no good or bad. There is only God. There is only One, only one doer. Once you become conscious of God and that God is I and everything, you are free. 

But also there is Divine law you must follow and be compelled to follow, and that is Love. 

14 minutes ago, Conrad said:

You are God. You can do whatever you want. How you want to live your life is your choice. There is no wrong or right, no good or bad. There is only God. There is only One, only one doer. Once you become conscious of God and that God is I and everything, you are free. 

But also there is Divine law you must follow and be compelled to follow, and that is Love. 

Everything is alright!!...except abortion. Right?

Kill me

Joking

?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

29 minutes ago, Matt8800 said:

balance

Major key

@AlldayLoop also

Rupert spira puts it nicely

It's not all of a sudden. It's like the power is cut off...

Like a fan which is spinning and u pull the plug. It will keep spinning slowly and slowly before stopping all together

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

after enlightenment, you could still get back to your old habit as a recreation but once you decide not to repeat that habit forever you won't repeat those anymore! because your will comes from the deep point of self!

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

Everything stays the same after enlightenment minus the suffering.

Edited by Truth Addict

@AlldayLoop what you become, is beautiful.

Effortless, selfless, unpredictably beautiful. 

When reality becomes your only friend, you know everything. 

How big is the smile that rests upon the face of a man who understands God

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16