Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rnd

Is consciousness more like focus or wisdom?

91 posts in this topic

@Nahm ahahaha I feel like I’m havint another awakening already ???? this is nuts! 

I am consious I am pouring love into the universe. ??

Where are you generating thenlove from that’s what I want to know. 

Its not your biological heart, is it because you’ve stabilised in the facet of infinite love ? 

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Nahm has recently been double certified at the Teal Carebear stage of enlightenment, which is a level higher than the generic nondual enlightenment level. 

To appeal this certification, one would need to petition the Court of Beyond Absolute Enlightened Masters.

?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@rnd You can't understand consciousness in terms of any other thing. It is not quite focus nor wisdom.

Awareness would be a better term, but even that is misleading.

The crux of this whole work is that you're not conscious of what consciousness is and that can only be remedied by doing the practices and raising your consciousness more and more until some day you have a total understanding of what it is.

Ultimately you'll discover that it is everything.

Until then, if you get confused, a good practice is to pull out your hand, look at it closely, and remind yourself that your hand is made out of consciousness.

It's paramount to understand that all physical objects are consciousness. This realization frees you from the stranglehold of materialism.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

@Nahm lololol nahm I know your meditating love to me, fucking stop it, it’s getting too much ? 

Lol. I was too. ?

Btw...there’s no need to compare what comes from anyone else. The realizations I think you’re looking for won’t come from any words. 

@Aakash Love is already here. It is direct, already done. Zero effort required to be it. Surrender and see for yourself. Any tought is not it. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity yes bro you might be right; as soon as I read your message, it went. Because It seems it was deep love for reality. 

So what’s the proper way of getting it loool. 

Loool it’s back, its just I have so much love for god and the universe looool! Its so amazing man. I just love the design of it so much. I love everything. 

Still you might be right, this may not be permanent, it’s fluctuating. But I know for sure it’s infinite love! Now I have experience 

3 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

Mortality and fear are probably the biggest ones for me to explore.

The root is an idea of you. Inspect the beliefs of you. The root....the “one who is mortal and dies & the one who is afraid”. Get ‘behind that one’.

What about the merging of regular duality and the Ultimate Nonduality, is that not an even greater level of consciousness?  

The heart (nonduality) is one and therefore without condition, the brain (duality) is two (hemispheres) and creates conditions. One of them is “in charge” and “exists”, and one actually is in charge and would naturally line things up for each of us pretty nicely. We have to know which is which. 

4 hours ago, Ibn Sina said:

When you sleep or black out, I think there is no awareness at all, so is there consciousness when you are asleep?

How can you be conscious while you have blacked out or asleep? Will you say that a person fast asleep is conscious?

Hence, consciousness is lost in sleep or blacking out.

Because unconsciousness sets in. 

There is the possibility of conscious deep sleep. I have entered it a couple of times,and it is not  uncommon among those who have reached an advanced stage in their meditative practices. You , the pure witnessing awareness in the waking state,witness the withdrawal from the body, mind-thought, senses, world (objects appearing in pure awareness),and retain this intrinsic recognition within the sleep state while intellect and self-reflection are fully suspended.But neither is it self-aware, because self-awareness requires a level of duality between pure awareness and me, as well as the presence of intellect.It is upon waking that there is the additional recognition and confirmation from our intellect that there had been an unbroken continuity of the primordial or pure awareness while we were in deep sleep.

@Guru Fat Bastard yes this is my experience with my recent awakening into non dual enlightenment. This is basically it. Is this where your current consciousness lies. If you know this much you must be enlightened. And by that I mean constantly aware of consciousness. 

An ongoing abiding? Yes.
Conscious deep sleep however is not an ongoing occurrence,and not something to be engaged in regularly. Good old fashioned regular deep sleep is much more beneficial and restorative for overall health and brain function.

@Nahm

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

Btw...there’s no need to compare what comes from anyone else. The realizations I think you’re looking for won’t come from any words. 

Yes you are right, I have realised once you are enlightened. Then where is there to go ?, your basically consciously creating your own reality. 

I still haven’t wrapped my head around it but once your god, then actualising god is the game. But first you need to be conscious of how you are god and get an insight into that just like with non dual enlightenment. 

I wonder how much of the god did you create and how much of it did Leo create for you ? 

I know it implies duality, but we’re on the same understanding. So I’m sure you will understand what I’m saying 

@Nahm yeah I am aware I am doing it, but I’m consciously doing it to figure it out. The truth is you yourself have to understand the infinity set,  I am saying did you take Leo’s word for it, or did you figure them out yourself by looking at everything. 

Since you are totally enlightened what degree of Leo help you to find the infinities, has Leo found all the infinities, have you found some infinities that Leo never found. I am sure that Buddha and Jesus found all the infinities, I’m sure they were given to them by gods grace, but to do it consciously is a different matter all together. 

@Aakash  Haven't you heard a hundred times already, that the mind cannot do it for you?

@Nahm bro I understand where your getting at, I can only “meditate” at certain times of the day. From fear of being suspending in it for too long. 

But I’m saying whilst you are “meditating” HOW MUCH TIME DID YOU OBSERVE EVERYTHING before it became total. Metaphorically, since it’s in eternity. 

@bejapuskas yes but I am not using my mind at a human level of consciousness. I’ve already left that realm. 

Mind is a facet of god well infinite intelligence is, if you don’t sort out your metaphysics you will not become god consciously. 

Edited by Aakash

exactly self inquiry speeds it up. 

My legit question! Is this question lol. Has Leo told me all the aspects of self inquiry in his videos or is there still more he hasn’t said that you are aware of that he Hasn’t got to relaying to the infinity series. 

At this point in time, I would say his slowness to be able to capable of telling me everything is slowing me down. Recently, his video on how reality works, seems to be the last helpful episode i could probably utilise, to understanding the end point. 

So I want to know if realistically he has said everything but I’m just not intuiting it 

However, I’m aware this may be an assumption/ ego. 

Edited by Aakash