Joshe

Why is illusion necessary for God?

53 posts in this topic

@Inliytened1 Ahh I see. Well the only permanent thing is impermanence so you’re right in that he couldn’t keep it up for an Absolute Eternity. Or I should say, he wouldn’t. After all, An Absolute Infinite amount of time makes all things inevitable. This would mean that God would eventually decide to stop experiencing emptiness

6 hours ago, Shaun said:

Because if I'm really alone here, there is no point in reality and as such I would much rather destroy myself and stop dreaming up all of this stupid shit. Today I had to watch my dog being euthanised, I'd rather just access my full power and shut the whole thing down as it's totally out of control.

But this is where everybody’s at. Honestly, it seems that would be easier to appreciate. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 hours ago, Synchronicity said:

You certainly can. Void experiences are possible

Good, I'll do that for eternity. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

But this is where everybody’s at. Honestly, it seems that would be easier to appreciate. 

What do you mean?

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

12 hours ago, cetus56 said:

walking-on-water.jpg

You are Being all of THAT without knowing it. 

But we all like to eat from that ?tree. Don't we. ?

4 hours ago, Shaun said:

What do you mean?

It is so obvious, I can not say it any clearer. Up to you.

8 hours ago, Shaun said:

Good, I'll do that for eternity. 

You already are the Void. It's so funny, learning to love it lol. 

Void is eternal so what you gonna do about it. ?

5 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

There's no body/mind you there.

If there would be.. it would be hell. Imagine being not only blind, but also don't have any other senses.

Well that exactly is God realization /enlightenment. God mode. Surrender your life to God. Surrender ?. 

Hope you now understand why Very few people are interested in 'attaining" it during this lifetime and why most stay as ?. 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

It is so obvious, I can not say it any clearer. Up to you.

7 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

If it was so obvious, I would have understood. 

@Shaun Let go of your beliefs. Empty your cup. You will never find anything better than who you really are, try as ‘you’ might. You’re experiencing the suffering of the very pickle as you’re creating it. 

There is no such thing as an illusion. There is only real, an illusion is real. You must first define it correctly to get the correct results 

The neccesity to create illusion is to create fine distinctions. Otherwise you would not be able to operate as your limited self. You would not be able to tell your hand from your leg. So you could think walking is actually doing a verticals handstand and going back and forward. 

But it’s this distinction of “walking” , “hand” ,”legs” that allows you to cognise and function.