inFlow

Is Leo tired from actualized.org?

25 posts in this topic

Looking back at "Spiral dynamics" series. Leo, being kinda geeky with a Yellow aproach, explained it with such passion, with such energy, excitement and drive. When I re-listened to the episodes I was so inspired by his dedication and his insights on the models that he was studying. Now it feels like hes tired from all of his work and insights. Torquoise destroyed all of his work. I kinda feel the same from time to time. All of the work seems to be empty no matter what you do.

Whats your opinion on the future of actualized.org? Will Leo just close this with time without emptying all of his ideas?

Mahadev

I would also be interested to hear Leo's thoughts on whether, and the extent to which, he might benefit from a new focus or a change in focus and what that could be.

Edited by Dan502

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal

No, leo has dedicated his life to this. 

Will he stop making videos in the future? Who knows.

But he will continue until he has reached his spiritual goals of awakenings etc...

This is what i believe :) 

if he's tired, he's not enlightened

if he's enlightened, then he's not tired of anything at all

Edited by hamedsf

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

52 minutes ago, hamedsf said:

if he's tired, he's not enlightened

if he's enlightened, then he's not tired of anything at all

I wasn't aware nondual consciousness eliminates the human experience? 

Maybe he realized that its just a game and nothing is so important.

Theres not only a right path to pursue. You can have a effortless existance following stoicism, acceptance and passivity, or you can pursue your will, pupose, goals, a fantastic self-actualized life like Leo promised. But whatever you choose it doesnt matters because everything is perfect as it is.

Where do you see him tired? He's on the forum answering silly questions all the time. (loosely speaking).

Plus, he mentioned that he will reduce the number of videos, because he's now more interested in deepening his awakening, not sharing it with the world.

2 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

I wasn't aware nondual consciousness eliminates the human experience? 

I have a friendly teacher who has studied psychology and he's enlightened, sometimes I ask him my questions, he says that he sleeps only 2 hours in a week and he says that telling that enlightenment doesn't lead us to an emotional mastery is totally a nonsensical bullshit.

1 hour ago, hamedsf said:

I have a friendly teacher who has studied psychology and he's enlightened, sometimes I ask him my questions, he says that he sleeps only 2 hours in a week and he says that telling that enlightenment doesn't lead us to an emotional mastery is totally a nonsensical bullshit.

All about how you handle it not if you do or don't feel it. 

@hamedsf Dear dont believe stories that a body sleeps only for 2 hours in a week ??? 

4 minutes ago, Jkris said:

@hamedsf Dear dont believe stories that a body sleeps only for 2 hours in a week ??? 

Break your mind free of Limitations! 

1 hour ago, Shadowraix said:

All about how you handle it not if you do or don't feel it. 

Buddy! neither it's about handling something, nor feeling/lack of feeling of it

when somebody is enlightened, he's fully detached from the emotional system ( just like you no longer identify yourself as a body ) 

Edited by hamedsf

2 hours ago, hamedsf said:

he will be heading to an early grave. There are people who study sleep, you might want to research that.

I know two enlightened people who are bipolar. Both of them are teachers. Both get depressed from time to time.

You have very weird ideas about enlightenment.

24 minutes ago, Richard Alpert said:

he will be heading to an early grave. There are people who study sleep, you might want to research that.

I know two enlightened people who are bipolar. Both of them are teachers. Both get depressed from time to time.

You have very weird ideas about enlightenment.

talking about the same science which wants to cure the cancer by chemotherapy? huh...

look at the researches that will be done in 2080! :P

it's not the matter of being enlightenment, one thing matters the most is that after being enlightened, you should tap into that realm of power to deprogram your behaviors/habits/defunctionalities... bit by bit :) unless, based on the case you provided why the heck we should even seek enlightenment? let's split! haha

Edited by hamedsf

@hamedsf I believe that a human being can sleep two hours a week. It's possible depending on the lifestyle and the number of hours of meditation one practices.

Enlightenment is not emotional mastery, but it must lead to it. Am I getting that right?

Edited by Truth Addict

43 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@hamedsf I believe that a human being can sleep two hours a week. It's possible depending on the lifestyle and the number of hours of meditation one practices.

Enlightenment is not emotional mastery, but it must lead to it. Am I getting that right?

Based on the explanations from the enlightened friendly teacher, it's a must! He was saying that the enlightenment is the state that if they cut you open in surgery, you'd have no problem handling that without local/general Anesthesia, yes certain severe pain and ache are already there but it's like they are the objects like table, "he said" 

Edited by hamedsf

@hamedsf Cool! It's easier said than done though lol.

Anyway, why would anyone take such challenges while there are anaesthetics available? It just doesn't make sense, even for enlightened people, especially for enlightened people. Because if they remain silent, anaesthetics is the default routine for basically any kind surgery.

I understand that it's just a metaphor, but it applies to everything. Who are they challenging when experiencing excruciating pain without being attached to their bodies (taking into account the ability to choose easier ways)? Probably their imagination.

Edited by Truth Addict

@Truth Addict Yes, by presenting that example, he wanted to address the severity and how far the enlightenment can go even beyond the handling the normal depression and that example describes the genuine enlightenment to a tee!!

otherwise the cases and examples of the enlightenments that our friends wrote about could be the half-assed type of enlightenment or after the mystical experience they think to themselves that they are enlightened but actually they are not.

Therefore Leo is robust and isn't tired or demotivated at all :P

Edited by hamedsf

@hamedsf lmao, enlightened people can't be tired? That's a new one. If it weren't for tiredness you'd be dead.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

4 hours ago, hamedsf said:

Buddy! neither it's about handling something, nor feeling/lack of feeling of it

when somebody is enlightened, he's fully detached from the emotional system ( just like you no longer identify yourself as a body ) 

Yes we are on the same page now. It was your first reply that threw me off.