BornToBe

How often do you trip?

32 posts in this topic

@ajasatya Well I guess you never know if a shaman is good or bad . How did you choose one? Thank you!

Never.

I have become naturally high most of the time probably 7 months ago and up until now, and it's getting better every single day. I've had several low moments though, so low that they got me so high!

@Nahm Nice one! Getting there sometime soon. Don't wait up though. xD

Edited by Truth Addict

6 hours ago, tenta said:

I find it difficult to believe anyone here has access to psychedelics

Why you think this confuses me lol how much experience do you have? 

Anyways, I used to trip bi weekly. I haven't had much desire after my major awakening. 

The radicalness of all of this shakes my ego to its core haha

11 hours ago, BornToBe said:

@ajasatya Well I guess you never know if a shaman is good or bad . How did you choose one? Thank you!

I joined a (different/strange) religion. We brew/drink Ayahuasca in restricted rituals and protocols.

It was easy to spot a good shaman because of the way that the religion is growing. The mental health of its participants is clearly superior to the average person.

11 hours ago, BornToBe said:

@pluto @ajasatya@Nahm@outlandishI'm wondering if there is people who smoke DMT(for example)every day in the morning so they can feel good the rest of the day. 
What do you think guys?

I don't think that's the appropriate mentality. The mystical experiences are an opportunity for us to learn and practice. If you're just using it everyday, you'll be developing a dependency, which can be understood as a psychological vice.

unborn Truth

On 28/06/2019 at 6:27 PM, BornToBe said:

@pluto @ajasatya@Nahm@outlandishI'm wondering if there is people who smoke DMT(for example)every day in the morning so they can feel good the rest of the day. 
What do you think guys?

There wouldnt be much point in that, and it would probably be mentally unhealthy, if not physically as well. There are certainly people who've done this kind of thing in bursts, but probably pretty rare over the long term.

Microdosing is pretty hot topic these days, so people will take like a 1/10th dose once every 3 days for example. You can read about people who've done this for extended periods like years, although it seems like more people do it for a month or two and then stop.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Without going all Woo and New-Age, I think the metaphor that psychedelics may be regarded as "allies" as per Don Juan/Carlos Castenada is a pragmatic way of regarding them. Having been round the block with them I use them for a variety of purposes as the vicissitudes of life demands. For example, if I need to expand a sense of gratitude and connection I would use LSD/1p LSD and this equates to 2 or 3 times a year; if I wish for radical self-honesty to evaluate current issues I would use psilocybin with a dissociative, and this may be once a year. Should I wish for something more recreational a small dose of MDMA with psilocybin works admirably.Ending the session with any of the above 3 with vaporised DMT is always instructive.Ayahuasca is to my mind pretty much akin to psilocybin unless one goes very heavy on the harmalas, and is great for shorter excursions (as is psilocybin alone)

As life varies yearly, and ones sincerity in expending effort to integrate the lessons imparted also varies, thereby the frequency of use is affected. A ball-park figure of 6-8 times a year seems to be consistently the frequency for me.

I also think that the best tools for depth, insights and ameliorating ones defects of conduct are undoubtedly the dissociatives, on their own or better still with other agents added to the mix.

5 Meo DMT is something I am relatively new to, and I imagine (with reference to prior experience) that this agent could be very catalytic in some ways, but the depth of dissociatives along with the lesser emotional sharpness they offer makes them the most useful if used with the appropriate respect and frequency. It is not without reason that DM Turner and John C Lilly rated this class of compound so highly.     

On 7/1/2019 at 6:42 AM, Enlightenment said:

He said he was vaping/smoking it. I always get the sense that smoking tryptamines is extremely unhealthy. I reckon that unless you are perfectly vapourizing the drug (which is actually pretty hard to do), you're creating all kinds of nasty combustion byproducts that are terrible for your lungs. It's probably fine to vape DMT/5-MeO-DMT etc. once in a while, but it seems like a terrible thing to make a habit out of.

I wonder how much of his lung problems are due simply to this ROA, if he would have fared better plugging or snorting it. Even if he was, it still sounds like too much to me. 3g in 3-4 years, that's an average of a 20mg trip every week, with an occasional break. Pretty heavy.

On 7/2/2019 at 7:32 PM, outlandish said:

He said he was vaping/smoking it. I always get the sense that smoking tryptamines is extremely unhealthy.

Also, I have the sense that smoking aluminium probably won't make things any better either.

I put 10mgs on some tin foil, smoked it and laid on my back.

@ttm oh yeah totally. Aluminum foil is really thin and would probably oxidize and get mixed in with the vapour. Nasty.