Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anton_Pierre

Stop confusing this work!

24 posts in this topic

You can easily use breathing techniques to let go of your intellect.

By doing certain breathing techniques, you put air and blood into organs which have an intelligence far greater than your brain.

Blood brained people will always have life problems, but put your blood into you organs through advance breathwork, and you will live a joyful life.

@Mikael89 Clear projection of your ego who judges "other external person" how deluded he is. No your ego is deluded. Look within. 

So so sneaky. Can you see it. Ooohhh that's the enemy. 

?❤️

@Mikael89 Sourness doesn't get you anywhere, and how do you know that I am deluded, maybe I have clearer discernment than you might realise.

There is confusion and there isn't. The mind body and soul exist and are there to help. step aside and grow into the tree you were always going to be. It's time to wake up. 

@laptophaver 

"This is an important topic to bring up, it's not as primitive as it sounds. Breathing absolutely helped me through some major tunnel-vision, panic attacks etc. Tunnel vision has the effect of clouded judgement, which hinders intellect."

How to breath when you have major tunnel-vision, panic attacks etc??

Also, how does one suppose to breathe normally?

Edited by Joker_Theory

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

@Joker_Theory Pranayama is the sacred wine, jesus himself told me and he literally showed me the entire story about the fruits in the garden being a metaphor of phycedelics.

Phycedelics aren't bad, but you must research high vs low quality conciousness. 

Edited by Anton_Pierre

@Anton_Pierre  Wowww really, very cool. Would love to speak to Jesus one day. :)

What kind of Pranayama? Spinal breathing??

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

@Joker_Theory left nostril breath to left lung, make the air touch you spleen say shhh or ssss or shivashambh and then direct that air pathway to your right lung you will feel this fire feeling and then it will travel up and ignite your right brain and then kill your left brain mode so you need to turn that back on at the same time then you have a full mind (mindfullness)

I am trying to create educational content in breathwork but I am reading up on kriya yoga, Sadhguru's inner engineering beforehand.

Edited by Anton_Pierre

@laptophaverHI :)

Thanks, I did not see your post. I will give it a try.

@laptophaver I have done the counting technique before and found it extremely helpful at the start. I have to start from scratch if i want to do breathing meditation so i will insert this counting technique at the start of my meditation practice. :)

Edited by Joker_Theory

@laptophaver sweet :)

Edited by Joker_Theory

23 minutes ago, Anton_Pierre said:

@Joker_Theory left nostril breath to left lung, make the air touch you spleen say shhh or ssss or shivashambh and then direct that air pathway to your right lung you will feel this fire feeling and then it will travel up and ignite your right brain and then kill your left brain mode so you need to turn that back on at the same time then you have a full mind (mindfullness)

I am trying to create educational content in breathwork but I am reading up on kriya yoga, Sadhguru's inner engineering beforehand.

Where did you learn this technique? :)

@Anton_Pierre More love :)

Edited by Joker_Theory

@Chi_ Saw Sadhguru give the key away on his shiva event. I figured out the lock from the yogic diagram. The right face is dead and lifeless is why people have a lazy eye and imbalance titled neck.

Edited by Anton_Pierre

@Nahm Trying to sharpen my intellect right now, lol. It's been an impossible journey but I'm nearly at the finish line.