Sadalsuud

When my body dies...

45 posts in this topic

Hi, I am a German who lives in France. My English is not the best, I hope you understand me. 

If I write a letter to my son and I die, what will die? Will the whole universe disappear together with me, the son and letter, or will he be able to read the letter after my death?

@Sadalsuud Great question. Here's another question for you: what's the "I" that says "my body"? Where is it exactly?

unborn Truth

3 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

@Sadalsuud I think..

Your body will die, including memories, etc. (The person will die.) But the impersonal pure Consciousness will not die.

And your son will be able to read the letter.

is reincarnation real?

18 minutes ago, theking00 said:

is reincarnation real?

When you do enough research on it, reincarnation becomes almost undeniable

4 hours ago, Sadalsuud said:

Hi, I am a German who lives in France. My English is not the best, I hope you understand me. 

If I write a letter to my son and I die, what will die? Will the whole universe disappear together with me, the son and letter, or will he be able to read the letter after my death?

Your English is better than most. 

Each one is The One. Hone in to your experience of another person, what are you seeing? What are you hearing? 

Perhaps one of the most important fundamental questions one can ask is, do I know what is seen and heard - or do I know  seeing and hearing? 

Your illusion is dependent upon this. 

Now hone into the experience of being you. Are the sensations, feelings, emotions of your experience anything like the perceptual interpretations of what appears to be seen & heard of another?

They are nothing alike. The father the son and letter are One. 

And you have never experienced being Two. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

am  I consciousness or a human being? 

Edited by theking00

1 hour ago, theking00 said:

i am consciousness or a human being? 

Human being is made of consciousness.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Thank you for the great answers! Now my brain (which doesn't  exist) is smoking. 

Ok, when father, son and the letter are one, then at the time the consciousness leaves my body, the whole story dissappears, and no one reads the letter. Like when I'm sleeping. There is nothing too, or a dream with an other story. 

7 hours ago, Sadalsuud said:

Your son, your letter, the universe, your life, and your death are all being imagined in the mind of God.

Consciousness does not leave the body. The body is an imagination of infinite consciousness. Consciousness is what you really are, and it cannot go anywhere because it imagines all possible locations.

Consciousness is nothing, nowhere, nohow, nowhen.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

27 minutes ago, Sadalsuud said:

Thank you for the great answers! Now my brain (which doesn't  exist) is smoking. 

Ok, when father, son and the letter are one, then at the time the consciousness leaves my body, the whole story dissappears, and no one reads the letter. Like when I'm sleeping. There is nothing too, or a dream with an other story. 

That's some tragic shit, isn’t it? 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

1 minute ago, Shaun said:

That's some tragic shit, isn’t it? 

Why is it tragic ?

God is love

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Why is it tragic ?

It's because when all is said and done, it doesn't matter anyway because after you are gone, there is nobody to benefit from anything you've done. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Just now, Shaun said:

It's because when all is said and done, it doesn't matter anyway because after you are gone, there is nobody to benefit from anything you've done. 

Yeah, from the pov of an ego that wants to feel significant it's horrible.

The good thing is, the ego is not what you are, and what you are don't care about being significant or not ?

God is love

And God in them

6 minutes ago, Shaun said:

That's the wrong way of looking at it.

You created the whole universe, all the people in it, and all the benefit anyone has ever received.

You're not just nothing, you're EVERYTHING!

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's the wrong way of looking at it.

You created the whole universe, all the people in it, and all the benefit anyone has ever received.

You're not just nothing, you're EVERYTHING!

It's too much to bear and the conceptual understanding alone has fucked me up. I wish all this suffering and misery in the world wasn't there and eventually I may experience it. 

6 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I wish all this suffering and misery in the world wasn't there

This is also an improper way of looking at it.

Wish instead to love it all exactly as it is.

Stop hating your own self. Anything in the universe which you hate is you hating yourself. The solution is to love yourself instead.

I don't see any suffering anywhere.

There is a screen in my hand, 4 walls, and I feel my head and one side of my body touching the bed.

Where is the suffering ?

Are you sure you're not telling yourself story in your mind ?

God is love

And God in them

@Shaun If the Buddha and Jesus appeared in front of you and told you to meditate twice a day, I imagine you’d still talk your way out of it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE