rnd

When and what made God create the human?

24 posts in this topic

Has the human existed always? No

Has God existed always? Yes

In what moment did something strike God to create the human? Why? And what was that that made God create the human?

God is a concept, is the creation itself. How nonsense you asking of god creating man.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@rnd the reason it's hard for us to find answers to questions like this is because we like to externalize rather than internalize and relate. to answer questions like this we have to think about what it's like to be isolated and why we even interact with others in our reality, meaning what's the value of our own experience. this is how you find answers to the big questions by first being aware of ourselves and the roles we play and why we play them. without knowing our experience, we can't accurately know anyone else's much less God's which is the sum of all those experiences.

@rnd we are just many of the expressions of the Absolute. None of them are permeant expressions. I don't think God decides anything, but rather, has a nature which just is what it is. If you can picture God as this ball of transparent energy that is just dancing around creating all kinds of forms.

I don't think God thinks like we do or at all actually. For god to have thoughts of its own, it wouldn't be an infinite mind and wouldn't be totally free of influence. God is the state of being, not thinking. 

Take for example our body's design; it is clearly through evolution and certainly not the BEST design. There are many part of our bodies which could have been done better. Think about it. Would you purposely create a human being needing to urinate and defecate by consuming other life, or would you make a human being be able to run on solely oxygen? Even mankind doesn't build robots with such useless options. Robots don't have to consume other robots to exist; just electricity. Life doesn't seem like a planned event, so neither would human beings or any other species for that matter.

That doesn't mean that "intelligence" isn't behind this; because the mechanism in which evolution works makes total sense and is linear moving forward, never backwards.

I don't believe that god went back in time and created itself; there never was any such a time, because time doesn't exist. So I disagree with Leo's position on that Absolute Intelligence is so smart it created itself. I think it is more like, Absolute Intelligence always existed and creates everything from itself, but intelligence is always feedback of one's environment.

So one may say " well God god "thinks"... yes, through us in this form it can "think" like we do, as we are it. But there cannot be a infinite mind which is located anywhere to even have a thought of its own.

Edited by Angelo John Gage

@Angelo John Gage And yet it's so smart it can do that. From formless to form. Doesn't seem like yours and Leo's position conflict much. The only thing to be intelligent is all this. Everything it does is a measure of just how intelligent it is. 

@Shadowraix  well but in order for it to infinitely intelligent, it cannot have a set intelligence; in fact, it would have to be getting smarter as it continues to exist forever. 

From what I understand, Leo's position is that it was already super intelligent, but then it 'decided' to make everything to find out more about itself, as a probe...well, that means its not so omniscient after all; thus negating the very attribute. 

31 minutes ago, Angelo John Gage said:

@rnd we are just many of the expressions of the Absolute. None of them are permeant expressions. I don't think God decides anything, but rather, has a nature which just is what it is. If you can picture God as this ball of transparent energy that is just dancing around creating all kinds of forms.

I don't think God thinks like we do or at all actually. For god to have thoughts of its own, it wouldn't be an infinite mind and wouldn't be totally free of influence. God is the state of being, not thinking. 

Take for example our body's design; it is clearly through evolution and certainly not the BEST design. There are many part of our bodies which could have been done better. Think about it. Would you purposely create a human being needing to urinate and defecate by consuming other life, or would you make a human being be able to run on solely oxygen? Even mankind doesn't build robots with such useless options. Robots don't have to consume other robots to exist; just electricity. Life doesn't seem like a planned event, so neither would human beings or any other species for that matter.

That doesn't mean that "intelligence" isn't behind this; because the mechanism in which evolution works makes total sense and is linear moving forward, never backwards.

I don't believe that god went back in time and created itself; there never was any such a time, because time doesn't exist. So I disagree with Leo's position on that Absolute Intelligence is so smart it created itself. I think it is more like, Absolute Intelligence always existed and creates everything from itself, but intelligence is always feedback of one's environment.

So one may say " well God god "thinks"... yes, through us in this form it can "think" like we do, as we are it. But there cannot be a infinite mind which is located anywhere to even have a thought of its own.

Love your videos man.  You have a good energy to do personal development videos.  I love your video on losing fat.  

People will make all kinds of rationalizations around Fat Loss Work I find.  Lots of limiting-beliefs, excuses, blocks, fears, self-fulfilling prophesies, death-wish dynamics, locks, etc. going on with Fat Loss Work as an aspect of Personal Development Work.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor

@Mikael89 well, we are talking about the creator of all existence are we not? if human beings can make robots that run off solar energy, how omniportent and all knowing is "god" if he can't even make us better than our robots in terms of energy efficiency. perhaps we will EVOLVE into such beings; and that is another story. 

20 minutes ago, Angelo John Gage said:

@Shadowraix  well but in order for it to infinitely intelligent, it cannot have a set intelligence; in fact, it would have to be getting smarter as it continues to exist forever. 

From what I understand, Leo's position is that it was already super intelligent, but then it 'decided' to make everything to find out more about itself, as a probe...well, that means its not so omniscient after all; thus negating the very attribute. 

All in one single moment. Paradoxes run deep. 

7 minutes ago, Angelo John Gage said:

@Joseph Maynor  thanks man. i'm currently following my own fat-loss advice losing fat while enjoy ice cream and whatever haha.. 

Good for you.  Write down those calories!  I estimate the calories for everything I eat.  I keep a list of everything I eat with a calorie estimate to the right.  I can tell you at the end of each day how many calories I consumed and burned through exercise.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Mikael89  my point exactly. why would an omniscience creator make such a inefficient and stupid design like this?....clearly its still "learning" 

@Mikael89  If I remember correct, @Leo Gura literally said that the absolute intelligence was so smart, it went back in "time" and created itself, which means at one point in "time" it didn't exist... this I disagree with because how could an absolute and infinite intelligence not exist and then create itself to exist to then make itself exist lol.

Could be misunderstanding what he meant, but that's what I construed it as.

@rnd the idea of humans actually always existed.  This question no longer exists when you become conscious that God/Infinity is absolutely everything.  Every possible universe, every possible "being" already exists and is also nothing simultaneously.   

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Angelo John Gage said:

I think he means this metaphorically.  Yes Infinity is prior to time.  And its a strange loop because it was always there and not there simultaneously.  

But an easy way to verbalize it is to say it went back in time and created itself.  But it actually is frozen in the sense that is prior to time and is and isn't simultaneously.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Guys, all these explanations you come up with are dualistic. Notice this.

You are trying to capture infinity in conceptual schemes, which will not work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.