Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flatworld Crusades

4 guys to choose from

58 posts in this topic

In the past 12 months I haven't been dating as I had been unwell and I put on weight, not to mention I just felt uninterested. I seem to have my mojo back, lost weight and am really liking the idea of having a guy in my life. I don't want a serious long term relationship, just something easy, sexy and casual.

i went on a dating site and have 4 men that want to take me out, or more, and I'm just not sure which way to go. Some help would be great.

Guy 1 turned up for our date on Saturday and didn't look like his photo. I hate that so much, and I think, it's dishonest. What do you all think? 

Guy 2 is pretty cool and is a nurse.  He wants to have dinner strait up, I'm reluctant cause you can't really leave if he is a dickhead.

Guy 3. I think he's a player. He called me babe right from the beginning, and is angling to get to my house on our first meet.  I won't do that because I know what I'm sexually attracted to and it's so awkward to have to throw them out.

Guy 4 . I seem to get in with him the best, both in txt and talking on the phone. However I'm sure he's hiding a girlfriend.

comments,feedback, advice is all welcome.  

What do you mean with guy 1 ?

Ditch the 3 and 4 and tell the 2nd the second date won't be a dinner.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Gili Trawangan said:

@Flatworld Crusades Like @Shin said, be honest with guy 2, suggest a drink instead. Ditch the rest.

Having said that, what guy 1 did girls do all the time. It's common practice :)

Ok, I'll go for guy 2. 

I can't believe  that guy1 looked so different.  I had no idea it happens all the time.

1 minute ago, Flatworld Crusades said:

Ok, I'll go for guy 2. 

I can't believe  that guy1 looked so different.  I had no idea it happens all the time.

Well it didn't for the others, still doesn't mean they are honest though.

God is love

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

Well it didn't for the others, still doesn't mean they are honest though.

True that. 

Have to use my super senses to check them out.  Damn, I wish I was an Empath now. ?

@Etherial Cat hey thanks. I think you're spot on.

ive told no2 it's just drinks tomorrow night. He looks cute and sounds pretty good. A healthy relationship is definitely on my agenda.

Dinner sucks anyways.

You can't talk half the time, and you're too tired because of the food to have sex after.

It's really a stupid cultural thing to go to a dinner with a date, horrible xD

God is love

And God in them

5 minutes ago, Shin said:

Dinner sucks anyways.

You can't talk half the time, and you're too tired because of the food to have sex after.

It's really a stupid cultural thing to go to a dinner with a date, horrible xD

Couldn't agree more Shin. Get me a couple of glasses of Chardonnay and I'm all good to go ?

2 hours ago, Flatworld Crusades said:

In the past 12 months I haven't been dating as I had been unwell and I put on weight, not to mention I just felt uninterested. I seem to have my mojo back, lost weight and am really liking the idea of having a guy in my life. I don't want a serious long term relationship, just something easy, sexy and casual.

i went on a dating site and have 4 men that want to take me out, or more, and I'm just not sure which way to go. Some help would be great.

Guy 1 turned up for our date on Saturday and didn't look like his photo. I hate that so much, and I think, it's dishonest. What do you all think? 

Guy 2 is pretty cool and is a nurse.  He wants to have dinner strait up, I'm reluctant cause you can't really leave if he is a dickhead.

Guy 3. I think he's a player. He called me babe right from the beginning, and is angling to get to my house on our first meet.  I won't do that because I know what I'm sexually attracted to and it's so awkward to have to throw them out.

Guy 4 . I seem to get in with him the best, both in txt and talking on the phone. However I'm sure he's hiding a girlfriend.

comments,feedback, advice is all welcome.  

Guy 2. No doubt. All the other ones seem to have something a little suspicious about them. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

8 minutes ago, Flatworld Crusades said:

Couldn't agree more Shin. Get me a couple of glasses of Chardonnay and I'm all good to go ?

Propose to go to a park near where you live in, bring a bottle of wine without telling him.

See how it goes from there B|

God is love

And God in them

@Shin Arent you the romantic.  

Yep, going to a park, he said he's bringing strawberries dipped in chocolate. Could work. 

25 minutes ago, Flatworld Crusades said:

@Shin Arent you the romantic.  

Yep, going to a park, he said he's bringing strawberries dipped in chocolate. Could work. 

It's more of a sneaky tactic to get things going a bit faster xD

God is love

And God in them

11 minutes ago, Shin said:

It's more of a sneaky tactic to get things going a bit faster xD

I think us chicks know this tactic, however I could do with a bit of going faster ??

7 minutes ago, Flatworld Crusades said:

I think us chicks know this tactic, however I could do with a bit of going faster ??

Bring TWO bottle xD

God is love

And God in them

@Flatworld Crusades

Your best bet is to go on at least one date with all of them. Maybe two dates. After that start eliminating the ones you don't like. 

Probably by the third or fourth date there will be one left that you like. Then you can have sex as well. 

At the his point you just go off appearances. Guy 1 and 3 for example may very well be the sweetest/best guys of the bunch, but that just doesn't seem like that right now. Guy 2 could be the worst. Who knows. 

Not that it really matters if you are just looking for sexy and casual you might just as well have sex with all four of them and leave it at that. 

Edited by SFRL

@SFRL didnt recognize you raccoon man. Liked your old avatar, but oh well good advice :)

@Flatworld Crusades

5 hours ago, Flatworld Crusades said:

I think you need to speak you bloody mind. Sure he might see you as a bitch but this is highly respectable to give someone your honest thoughts

Again more power to you, yes you can leave or call him out for being a dickhead right at dinner because you aren't simply a pushover. Also if you have hesitation to go out for dinner immediately, then challenge him about it. Ask him what makes him think you would be willing to have an entire dinner with him without first getting to know him. 

Did you tell him he sounded like a player? Good to call people on their shit when you begin the dating games again xD

Oooh. a hidden girlfriend. could it possibly just be one of his entities xD 

Do please call his ass out, tell him you know a PI who can follow him like a hawk if he's lying :D 

these are just my critiques of your words and possibly a challenge for you. Yes both men and woman can fall into the trap of being the victim. What would a strong independent woman do? Definitely never play the victim to circumstances

Edited by DrewNows

4 hours ago, Gili Trawangan said:

Having said that, what guy 1 did girls do all the time. It's common practice :)

ikr. once i went on a date with a girl that i didnt find attractive at all and she ended up being suuper hot