Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
d0ornokey

Alright what do we do guys? This 5g shit is insane

17 posts in this topic

@ExodiaGearCEO yeah

i think even with this new radiation levels, i think this century is still better than many other ones. not trying to have been born in Rome, be drafted into the army and die at 23 lol

@Sahil Pandit i know :( fucking aye

Edited by d0ornokey

There are petitions to stop 5g like https://www.change.org/p/leah-presley-stop-5g

12K+ people have signed it but I doubt that it's going to do anything. This is stage orange at work here, nothing is more important to them than making more money.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

My father "senses" wireless radiation and similar, and when he does, his body starts to shake/tremble. It looks like parkinsons, the body gets stiff and he feels dizzy/unwell. He wants to move to a place where he can somewhat avoid this stuff, maybe already this year. With 5G, this would probably just amplify his symptoms. If I somehow start to show similar signs as he does, I'll consider moving somewhere remote too (even if I don't, this consideration is still on the table). 

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

Guys that stuff is harmless, you'd have to understand what these waves are before jumping to tinfoil mindsets.

@ColdFacts How do you know? Source?

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

1 hour ago, ColdFacts said:

Guys that stuff is harmless, you'd have to understand what these waves are before jumping to tinfoil mindsets.

Radio Frequencies. The claims hinge on RF radiation. The high frequency requiring more towers and so more people are closer to the source of the frequencies. Which the radiation dissipates with distance. So the exposure is much higher. 

Although the RF radiation is so low in general that it having any long term effects is unknown. There were some studies on 2g and 3g on rodents. 

Wouldn't call it harmless but there's no definite conclusion. 

33 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Radio Frequencies. The claims hinge on RF radiation. The high frequency requiring more towers and so more people are closer to the source of the frequencies. Which the radiation dissipates with distance. So the exposure is much higher. 

Although the RF radiation is so low in general that it having any long term effects is unknown. There were some studies on 2g and 3g on rodents. 

It is harmful if it can change your dna and reprogram your cells to something like cancer, but it is too big for that, imagine expecting to hit a atom with a hammer see? So basically it's like blowing wind on you, mircowaves on the other hand are that small for such changes, but those waves length is far from microwaves.

5g mushrooms would definitely be better

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

@d0ornokey

I believe everything is being said about 5G is nonsense and propaganda.

5G is a Chinese technology which, if given the time and space, will turn the world upside down.

Think about the spying that can happen using this technology. And remember that it's controlled by China. Think about the political and economical effects that this technology has.

The USA is trying so hard to get the world to hate the 5G. That's why I believe it's just propaganda.

2 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

The USA is trying so hard to get the world to hate the 5G

Wdym?

5 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

this is also what the scientific community and companies said about smoking. i remember watching a documentary where corporations lobbied scientists and caused a lot of public uncertainty about whether not smoking was good/bad

Despite there being studies, corporations used "uncertainty' as a tool to manipulate the public 

34:02 watch for a minute. or the whole thing. the lengths that tobacco companies go to manipulate the public is insane 

@d0ornokey Who would of guessed humans don't like uncertainty. 

Don't lose your shit but don't be so dismissive either. 

6 hours ago, ColdFacts said:

It is harmful if it can change your dna and reprogram your cells to something like cancer, but it is too big for that, imagine expecting to hit a atom with a hammer see? So basically it's like blowing wind on you, mircowaves on the other hand are that small for such changes, but those waves length is far from microwaves.

You are right it's non-ionizing raditation. There are some studies that shows it may affect human health to some degree. But it was a rodent test so it's pretty wishy washy. 

To me it's a maybe but probably not. 

@d0ornokey

Propaganda, like the link you posted.

Of course I don't mean that you are the propaganda, but that's how it works, it's driven by fear for the most part.

It's kind of clear to me how these things work. Having a decent awareness of the global politics is good.

5G gives the ability to controlling huge amounts of missiles, and it can be used to perform hacking attacks and collect all the information so quickly and then disappear without the other end even noticing, and to monitor large geographical areas through satellites.

Technology is the greatest source of power right now. How do you think ISIS is still persistent?