Aakash

Leo how do i verify what you've said

19 posts in this topic

how do i verify the things that aren't about enlightenment 

you seem to be going off on a tangent that is not about reaching enlightenment, but the constucts of reality 

meditation will not bring an indivudal to this point, that will only bring you to the realisation that you are god and to accept it 

the people on this forum will not even read 10% of the books you have read and will feel no motivation to do so 

hardly any enlightened people talk about reality in the way you talk about it with your holistic viewpoint , so there's no reference points (mainstream)

however, i do believe there are goldmines in this world that will cross reference to what you've said- but again i don't think people have the patients to source them out 

so could you perhaps give more details about these claims and experiencing them in your direct experience when they're not exercised through meditation  but contemplation 

Do the practices...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf but i don't think this is about practicing, this is about contemplating- contemplating is not a practice in some sense, i'm not asking how to believe the fact i am god, thats nothing to do with interconnecting things

@Aakash Conteplation is a practice..and im not sure what you want to interconnect

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf interconnecting the nuance of reality, not simply saying everything is god lol, like understanding reality is understanding the connectedness

nevermind, i bet your just going to say the same thing lol just practice,

my minds fragmented and therefore i can't articulate what i mean about enlightenment being a seperate issue to the rest of reality. it seems noself couldn't understand so i doubt i've done a good job of saying what i mean. 

I don't really say anything new. Most of these things have been written in various arcane scriptures which no one bothers to read for over 5000 years.

If you care to understand reality in its fullest there is no getting around reading at least 200 books. You're not really serious otherwise. Your curiosity is too weak. If you really cared, reading 200 books would be a small price to pay to understand the whole universe.

Yes, most people will never do it.

Psychedelics are the next best thing. But most people won't do that properly either.

The reason is: you don't really want to know the truth. It's not comfortable or easy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura as u said. Once the probe which i am realizes God and Nirvana (which i know is already here, only the ego lables it as hell)

Once god is realized, u said that u will get bored and return back here. Which is cool and all... But that probe which then returns back post God realization, that would return back as a consious creator? Never again to be a unconscious creator (having realized God)

As many gurus say, that one you know it, you cannot forget it... Like knowing once that Santa Claus aint real. 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@Leo Gura i see , i'm not really in dispute that the difficulty of this challenge has already wavered my curiosity which largely comes from the expectation i had that as soon as i became enlightened all the information would be downloaded into my head and in a single instance everything would make sense. 

however, i've seen now that this isn't the case. i figured that even you had to read arcane type scriptures to understand this and piece it together. which is why everything you say from my interpretation sounds post-logically sound especially with my awakening experiences so far.

but the bit i don't get is: reading the books and cross referencing a story lets call it for now (before verifying it) how did you go about experiencing it in your direct experience for you to verify it as true. 

i agree that you can create a situation in which you can claim it can be no other way and that would actually be the first step 

this automatically means its true given all circumstances 

but is this alone, enough to truth it? 

my understanding of it, is that you looked at reality itself and found live examples, for you to truth it... and the missing bits were filled in by awakening experiences like infinite love and infinite intelligence. 

but again, is this alone enough to truth it? 

45 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

@Leo Gura as u said. Once the probe which i am realizes God and Nirvana (which i know is already here, only the ego lables it as hell)

Once god is realized, u said that u will get bored and return back here. Which is cool and all... But that probe which then returns back post God realization, that would return back as a consious creator? Never again to be a unconscious creator (having realized God)

As many gurus say, that one you know it, you cannot forget it... Like knowing once that Santa Claus aint real. 

Both possibilities can happen.  Afterall, you are Infinite.  Infinity is awe inspiring.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

how did you go about experiencing it in your direct experience for you to verify it as true. 

All the practices you've been told:

• Psychedelics
  • Meditation
  • Self inquiry
  • Concentration
  • Kriya yoga
  • Contemplation
  • Solo retreats
  • Dark room retreats
  • Shamanic breathing
  • Etc

You just refuse to do them seriously. Precisely because they produce results.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

All the practices you've been told:

• Psychedelics
  • Meditation
  • Self inquiry
  • Concentration
  • Kriya yoga
  • Contemplation
  • Solo retreats
  • Dark room retreats
  • Shamanic breathing
  • Etc

You just refuse to do them seriously. Precisely because they produce results.

Will those really bring us to actualize to ultimate answer to life? As in realizing god and embodying it? Minus the psychedelics 

@Pernani Lol, what more could you want?

Reading books and "scriptures" is also important.

@Leo Gura i see, then i guess my magnitude of awakenings isn't as powerful as i thought, were talking about even deeper experiential experiences with the techniques. which now makes sense, why you said i've seen deeper than monks that have meditated for 20 years. 

thanks 

@Aakash good boy needs to do 5 Meo followed by deep self inquiry to experience the truth. ?

27 minutes ago, SriBhagwanYogi said:

@Leo Gura What do you think about Rupert Spiras way of self inquiry 

His teachings are top notch.

5 hours ago, SoonHei said:

When probe becomes God fully not merely realizes it philosophically. Probe realizes after it doesn't need to be God fully all the time, first it is probably most egotistical thing probe can do and probe is selfless really and what only matters for the probe is manifested. Easy to be God as Formlesness but the real deal is to be God in manifested you need to find Joy here too. Since God wants everything to be God, your ego becomes peace of art after it. When I say ego I mean totality of your life. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

8 hours ago, SriBhagwanYogi said:

@Leo Gura What do you think about Rupert Spiras way of self inquiry 

Yeah I have heard Rupert say the exact same thing Leo did in his latest video. He dose events all the time 2 mins walk away from my house, amazing guy