Anderz

Donald Trump and Spiral Dynamics

95 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Emerald said:

This is well-known that the Trump administration separated children from their families and kept them detained in enclosures that are basically larger dog kennels. 

Media often uses old footage in combination with new stories. Very deceptive. And: ""Those cages that were shown — I think they were very inappropriate. They were built by President Obama’s administration, not by Trump," Trump said. " - https://thehill.com/homenews/media/438114-fox-newss-shep-smith-corrects-trump-for-saying-obama-first-separated-children

Edited by Anderz

And then there is the Mueller investigation fiasco. Mainstream media kept on pumping out rumors about how Trump was guilty and how Mueller would prove it. I was ranting and raving, screaming (well, not actually screaming but metaphorically): "Trump is innocent!"

And what did the Mueller report actually show? That Trump is innocent!

Don't trust governments. They will try to lock you down. Is trump trying to lock down immigrants, americans, or both?

The answer is both. The cages are coming to americans soon. Trump is a warden. US president is a warden.

Edited by CreamCat

14 minutes ago, Emerald said:

This is well-known that the Trump administration separated children from their families and kept them detained in enclosures that are basically larger dog kennels. 

Here is a video... 

And everyone knows that fairies exist , it took me 30 seconds to read comments and see that this was built and used  at Obamas presidency and that it is just short period of time before they sort things out and they are moved to better facilities. 

You guys seriously should check on your hypocrisy, maybe check what other presidents did and were they any better then Trump, I guess it is good that people finally actually check something, but it seems it is still far way for you to go to not fall for stupid baits that each side throws at each other with half truths and stupid word twisting to make anything look bad. 

Edited by purerogue

5 minutes ago, purerogue said:

You guys seriously should check on your hypocrisy,

Because US presidents are glorified wardens.

35 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Joseph Maynor In hindsight, Blue has never looked so good! ??

That is the danger in 2020. People will happily go back to Blue/Orange after Trump when what we really need is Green+

Here's looking at you, Biden.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Bernie would be great as an experiment.  it's like throwing the opposite input in the system to see what it outputs.  Then we look at the data.  We got the Trump data, the Bernie data, the Obama data, the G.W. Bush data.  These are all very different personalities in the same job.

• Bernie -- Green
  • Obama -- Yellow
  • G.W. Bush -- Blue
  • Trump -- Red
Edited by Joseph Maynor

I like some of Bernie Sanders' ideas such as taxing Wall Street although I don't know if it would work in practice. I also like the leftist ideas about having a strong social safety net. Bernie is also against crony capitalism and special interest deals like Trump. And Trump will probably move more towards the political center and could even get some of the Bernie supporters. Especially if as I believe mainstream media will soon recontextualize Trump as the tide turns and the Democrats having to defend their Trump-Russia investigation stunt.

I have downgraded Obama to Orange/Green/some Yellow.

Politically, Bernie is more advanced than Obama.

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have downgraded Obama to Orange/Green/some Yellow.

Politically, Bernie is more advanced than Obama.

Could Obama have dropped down to Orange/Green at times yo get closer to the average Orange level of the U.S.? If the average level of the U.S. was Green, I wonder how Obama would have expressed himself. For example, it was pretty obvious to me that he pretended to be a “real” Christian to counter-balance the hysteria that he was a cliset Muslim. I think it was clear he saw value in various faiths and spirituality - and was even inclusive to atheists. If the U.S. was Green-centered, he wouldn’t have had to create the image of being a “real” Christian and could have fully expressed what I sensed was Green/Yellow in this area. 

@Serotoninluv I don't see how his being a real Christian contradicts his tolerance of other religions. A stage Green Christian is exactly that. Foaming at the mouth Christians are not true Christians, they are fakes. So the irony is that Obama is a truer Christian than most Republicans.

Did Obama dumb himself down a bit? Perhaps. I mean politics requires some degree of manipulating one's public image. That can't be avoided entirely.

@Leo Gura I hadn’t thought of it like that. It seems like Blue-stage Republicans have been able to define “real” Christian for decades. Perhaps this is loosening. I noticed the liberal “war on Christmas” hasn’t had the *pop* it had years ago. . . I hadn’t considered that Obama could be a genuine Green-level Christian. Now that I think about it, he does remind me of some liberal Christians I knew in hippy Oregon. They were really open-minded and inclusive. Lots of inter-faith/spirituality kinda stuff. It would be nice if that was mainstream.

@Serotoninluv It's it funny how Republicans are the exact opposite of Jesus-like?

Jesus is up in heaven laughing and crying at what they do in his name.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Serotoninluv It's it funny how Republicans are the exact opposite of Jesus-like?

Jesus embodies "the Child" archetype and "the Hero" archetype which is a kind of Stage Green vibe.  Stage Blue has "the Hero" archetype but lacks "the Child" archetype.  Stage Blue is much more masculine than the "Jesus" archetype is.  Stage Green is what Stage Blue likes to think of themselves as, so many the Jesus archetype taps into the inspiration of ideal self-reflection to the Stage Blue Christian.

And God lol

Edited by Joseph Maynor

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

When you try too hard to be one thing you end up becoming it's opposite. The South wanted freedom from the North so they started the Civil War. Slavery ended up getting abolished much faster than it would have otherwise. Hitler desperately wanted a strong, proud Germany and he ended up with a war torn country that is still shamed for its past. Donald Trump by forcing his agenda is playing into our hands beautifully. 

Obama dumbed himself down, Hilary Clinton wasn't wise enough to do that. She was trying to prove her intelligence as a woman and let that challenge get in her own way. She acted too much like a man because she believed herself that only men were worthy of the role she wanted. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

10 hours ago, purerogue said:

And everyone knows that fairies exist , it took me 30 seconds to read comments and see that this was built and used  at Obamas presidency and that it is just short period of time before they sort things out and they are moved to better facilities. 

You guys seriously should check on your hypocrisy, maybe check what other presidents did and were they any better then Trump, I guess it is good that people finally actually check something, but it seems it is still far way for you to go to not fall for stupid baits that each side throws at each other with half truths and stupid word twisting to make anything look bad. 

I already said that Obama was called the deporter in chief and that he bombed a bunch of civilians in Yemen. I'm no Obama apologist. If your defense of Trump's policy is "So what... a liberal did it too." then that's a piss-poor defense.

The fact of the matter is that it's wrong to separate children from their parents at the border. So, even if they moved them to better facilities later on, it still is a very traumatic experience for them. Also, several children have died since being taken into custody. So, I'm very suspicious about the conditions they are living in. 

Stop apologizing for corrupt politicians. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org