Aldo

How developed is Jim Carrey

34 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

I think suffering can help as a way to scape to that idea that we are suffering if we have had some religious or spiritual background before.

If there's not that background in your family or in yourself (you weren't interested in spirituality) then you can stay in a loop that the only scape can be suicide or chronic depression, or other symptoms, who knows?

Didn't understand any sentences xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

Didn't understand any sentences xD

Ok.... wait

I think suffering can help, as a way to scape to the idea that we are suffering, If we had some religious or spiritual background.

If there's not that background in your family or in yourself. (Or you weren't interested in spirituality) then you can stay in a loop, that can make you think the only scape is suicide... or can give you a chronic depression, or other symptoms, who knows?

Is it better now?

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

4 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Ok.... wait

I think suffering can help, as a way to scape to the idea that we are suffering, If we had some religious or spiritual background.

If there's not that background in your family or in yourself. (Or you weren't interested in spirituality) then you can stay in a loop, that can make you think the only scape is suicide... or can give you a chronic depression, or other symptoms, who knows?

Is it better now?

:P

No, make other sentences with complete different words xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

No, make other sentences with complete different words xD

?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

59 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

good question. although i've never even heard of an enlightened human being who found his peace without being triggered by suffering, i do think that suffering is the genuine fuel for enlightenment to happen.

even for those who seek enlightenment motivated by love... the very act of seeking is a manifestation of dissatisfaction, which is also a form of suffering.

Yes, I agree with all your points! All humans are born with bodies that have evolutionary needs, i.e. original sin, which is why the term awakening is so fitting due to its interdependence with being unconscious or asleep. I'm avoiding using the term "enlightenment" since I'm not interested in opening that can of worms.

However, I would like to emphasize that being present is of more importance over experiencing further suffering to achieve inner peace. Many people go through enormous amounts of suffering and hit rock bottom to finally give in and accept the present moment to begin healing, but that is the dangerous way of going about it. Granted, for many of them that might very well have been the only way, there are other paths available and worth exploring for becoming conscious of the present.

@Heviin question to contemplate: can you really choose the path to enlightenment? xD

unborn Truth

16 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@Heviin question to contemplate: can you really choose the path to enlightenment? xD

Yes, I like making a distinction between free choice and free will. One is from my limited view, the other is from God's absolute view. 

He started wearing glasses, something is not right.

Someone attacked him very bad, energetically.

Some of them who own hollywood and music industry are initiated in the occult, to destroy anyone who is not in line. No wonder manu singers and actors died from ''depression''.

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

3 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

What is enlightenment?

I said that his understanding is shallow. Suffering is one of the greatest teachers there is. Not because suffering is painful, but because suffering is an experience that everyone tries to avoid all the time.

So, more suffering = more experience = more understanding

Aren't there thousands of groups that seek enlightenment based on culture or some Buddhist upbringing, and then just sit and meditate even before they're teens. Basically they're seeking enlightenment and they don't necessarily have difficult traumatic lives on the side?

Suffering can be a dooray to enlightenment. The more intense suffering is the more it forces you to be present. Almost all the true spiritual teachers agree with this including sadhguru, echart, teal swan

@aidenhall

Who has more understanding of reality?

Person A, who've studied Physics and Psychology.

Or person B, who've studied only Physics or Psychology.

All I'm saying is that suffering is a field of study that almost nobody wants to explore at all, and studying more is that what makes better understanding.

Edited by Truth Addict

10 hours ago, Natasha said:

Anna, I was just going to mention RW too. Just shows intense suffering does not always lead to awakening. There must be other factors at play I guess.

Yeah of course. If intense suffering would lead to awakening you'd have Eckhart Tolle cases popping up all over the place. His case was rare. You need a spiritual base to begin accept and know why suffering occurs, and even then it can be very hard at times to accept, when it really hits you hard.

10 hours ago, Esoteric said:

You need a spiritual base to begin accept and know why suffering occurs

It was true in my life as well. At some point I had to sit down and ask myself why the heck some things had happened the way they did and the answer abundantly pointed at the ego. Not to dismiss the value of suffering, it became obvious the ego was what was causing it and when I saw through that, accepted, and surrendered, awakening happened.