Javfly33

If Leo has enough money to retire why...

145 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

Stage orange will engage world class assassins to kill him.

It will happen later than for Jesus, but he will be assassinated.
As long as the majority of the world is blue and orange he will be killed.

He can pretend to be blue then. You know, turquoise is just another shade of blue. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Just now, mandyjw said:

He can pretend to be blue then. You know, turquoise is just another shade of blue. 

He will be seen as a dangerous fundamentalist and demonized in orange societies.

Osho is an example of that.

If Sadhguru continue to be active in politic, it may be very possible that he will be killed, if he starts to gain too much influence.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin Osho fucked things up royally. 

Jesus said "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's" , in other words, pay your goddamn taxes and follow the laws the best that you can. 

Osho thought he was above all that. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@Shin Osho fucked things up royally. 

Jesus said "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's" , in other words, pay your goddamn taxes and follow the laws the best that you can. 

Osho thought he was above all that. 

Don't worry,

Even if I die, there would still be Leo.

I'll pass the banana to my student in due time B|

God is love

And God in them

@Shin xD I'm allergic to bananas. 

7 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@Shin xD I'm allergic to bananas. 

You will never woke then.

It is known.

God is love

And God in them

23 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Preetom

--That's death of the physical body dude.

Or let me make that clearer - that IS a non-dual experience.  A PERMANENT state of that is physical death.

You are misinterpretating what physical death is. This is the gateless gate paradox. 

For you and me, with this ego, it seems like an impossible gate/chasm that can never be passed. While from the enlightened side, there is no gate or chasm in the first place.

There is no distinction between ego death and physical death.

Those who die before their death will never die again. What is the significance of this statement? It means there is only one death and the enlightened one has already died it. There is no looming physical death in the future for them.

Now the tricky part is an ego can have an egoless experience or a non dual experience (like with psyches or in a meditation high), but that still aint enlightenment as enlightenment never comes or goes.

Physical death or more accurately the dropping of the body is from the POV of the onlookers. For the enlightened one it is the same unadulterated being consciousness because there is nothing else other than that.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

1 minute ago, Preetom said:

You are misinterpretating what physical death is. This is the gateless gate paradox. 

For you and me, with this ego, it seems like an impossible gate/chasm that can never be passed. While from the enlightened side, there is no gate or chasm in the first place.

There is no distinction between ego death and physical death.

Those who die before their death will never die again. What is the significance of this statement? It means there is only one death and the enlightened one has already died it. There is no looming physical death in the future for them.

Now the tricky part is an ego can have an egoless experience or a non dual experience (like with psyches or in a meditation high), but that still aint enlightenment as enlightenment never comes or goes.

Physical death or more accurately the dropping of the body is from the POV of the onlookers. For the enlightened one it is the same unadulterated being consciousness because there is nothing else other than that.

Ok. But did you realize this yourself? For me there are some misconceptions on here about certain points. 

Oh Lister. Realizing omnipresence of awareness is not enlightenment. Pls Just accept that. It is Just start, really. 

Truth is realized not learned. You experience your own death to realize it. It is not JOKE not a beleif not philosophy not mambo jambo. 

9 minutes ago, Preetom said:

You are always in tune with That Which is What You Are, or you are out of tune. That Which is What You Are never comes and goes. It appears to because you, like a radio can be in tune with it or out of tune with it. 

What I did not understand until recently, is that there is a way to become more permanently, naturally in tune with it, there are in fact stages of awakening

What I do not know is whether complete eternal being in tune with it also means physical death. 

Instead of finding out, I'd rather help people get in tune with it themselves, which I can only do when I'm in tune myself.

@Preetom

Your confusing things - Everything is happening within consciousness - you  - me - this whole thing, our physical bodies - it's all happening within this universal field of consciousness.  This universal field of consciousness is actually you.  The true you, not the ego.

When you have a non-dual experience, you become this field of consciousness, or Absolute Infinity.

All dualities collapse, there is no physical body , there is just Oneness.

I have had this experience, have you?  Before you try to school me i would ask if you have become directly conscious of consciousness for yourself and your idea of enlightenment might change.  

What I am saying is that at some point you come back into your Ego - there is no escaping that until the physical body (which itself is an idea) dissolves.  Then the idea of your ego which is an idea with the idea of your body dissolves permanently as well, and you are the Infinite.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Oh Lister. Realizing omnipresence of awareness is not enlightenment. Pls Just accept that. It is Just start, really. 

I would take you more seriously if I felt that you understood my position. You dont. You're responding before I've finished speaking. What can I do about that? Surely you have had a realization because you are open minded? No, you're not open minded. You want to fight to maintain the argument you are having with your own assumptions.

It takes a certain level of maturity to just listen to a other person. THAT will be a good start, don't you agree?

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

@Preetom

Your confusing things - Everything is happening within consciousness - you  - me - this whole thing, our physical bodies - it's all happening within this universal field of consciousness.  This universal field of consciousness is actually you.  The true you, not the ego.

When you have a non-dual experience, you become this field of consciousness, or Absolute Infinity.

All dualities collapse, there is no physical body , there is just Oneness.

I have had this experience, have you?  Before you try to school me i would ask if you have become directly conscious of consciousness for yourself.

What I am saying is that at some point you come back into your Ego - there is no escaping that until the physical body (which itself is an idea) dissolves.  Then the idea of your ego which is an idea with the idea of your body dissolves permanently as well, and you are the Infinite.

Yup it is really everything. I can't explain it with words there is no sense of self there it more like that you become pure Love spreaded everywhere. You become the One. 

Just now, Lister said:

I would take you more seriously if I felt that you understood my position. You dont. You're responding before I've finished speaking. What can I do about that? Surely you have had a realization because you are open minded? No, you're not open minded. You want to fight to maintain the argument you are having with your own assumptions.

It takes a certain level of maturity to just listen to a other person. THAT will be a good start, don't you agree?

I Just want to say that nobody Will teach you Truth, like really. You have to do the work yourself. Meditate meditate and meditate that's all what I did too. 

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

I Just want to say that nobody Will teach you Truth, like really. You have to do the work yourself. Meditate meditate and meditate that's all what I did too. 

At this point I'm adamant that you're unable to have a two way conversation. You can't even discriminate between what I say and your impression of what I'm saying.

5 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Yup it is really everything. I can't explain it with words there is no sense of self there it more like that you become pure Love spreaded everywhere. You become the One. 

Ok, ill bite with this. Cant resist. When did you stop becoming the one? You're taking about a memory here. When are you going to become the one again? Any time soon? An experience is an experience. All experiences are bound by time, they have a beginning and an end. Do you really think that liberation is the prolonged version of an experience? Does that even make sense? 

1 minute ago, Lister said:

At this point I'm adamant that you're unable to have a two way conversation. You can't even discriminate between what I say and your impression of what I'm saying.

Sorry. My fault. 

Just now, Lister said:

Ok, ill bite with this. Cant resist. When did you stop becoming the one? You're taking about a memory here. When are you going to become the one again? Any time soon? An experience is an experience. All experiences are bound by time, they have a beginning and an end. Do you really think that liberation is the prolonged version of an experience? Does that even make sense? 

You return back re emerge Whatever. My experiences didn't lasted long I think didn't really had sense of time either. I cried and shouted God like moron for 5 minutes. I still cry every day. 

@Lister Lister, the Absolute is outside of time and space, you are confusing  the memory of becoming the Absolute with the Absolute.

You are right, these are just words and memories we speak of now.  But we're pointing to something that you can become directly conscious of.

For you when it is happening it is not an experience, it is outside of time and space.  It's like you are mistaking the map for the territory and missing what is being pointed to here.

In essence what you are saying is there is just a map and no territory, we're trying to tell you there is a territory, but it can't be communicated.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.