Javfly33

If Leo has enough money to retire why...

145 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@zeroISinfinity we can only provide maps we cannot provide the territory..so let's put our maps away for now.

Yeah true. It is really sad thing is it. All These folks thinking they are heros in dream Will end up as zen devils. So Fucking sad. 

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Never used any drugs. Pretty much I live as monk. 

You actually live as a crazed zealot spamming an internet site because you're addicted to it. But even your bud inlytened doesn't think you have had an experience. 

How s that for a home truth? 

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Yeah true. It is really sad thing is it. All These folks thinking they are heros in dream  

That's not even what I am saying lol. If you had the maturity to actually keep an open mind and try to understand instead of offloading your assumptions then you wouldn't appear the fucking joke that you are on here. 

5 minutes ago, Lister said:

Your frequency is your frequency. Tuned to new age FM. You have no teachings, you can't communicate discrimination and you clearly haven't taken me up on my challenge to strip the shads. Because you cant. You have a pretence of being able to critique the oldest enlightenment teaching known to us but actually don't even know what it says. You're a charlatan 

That is the Perfect perception for your mind to be having right now. How could it be ant other way?

Just be mindful of a mind’s tendency to hyper personalizing things and drifting into name calling. 

Just now, Lister said:

You actually live as a crazed zealot spamming an internet site because you're addicted to it. But even your bud inlytened doesn't think you have had an experience. 

How s that for a home truth? 

Haha Omg. Of course it is home for Truth. You think you Will realize God not clean? 

Everyone enlightened had exact same "experience". Truth is one.

Spamming site no I Just want to help nothing more.