Javfly33

If Leo has enough money to retire why...

145 posts in this topic

So enlightenment is not I am super hero in movie I am in a movie. Screen and this person is enlightenment blah blah blah. It is a real and you can become conscious of this. Requires deep honesty deep love deep goodness and super human bravery to surrender to it. 

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Lister Lister, the Absolute is outside of time and space, you are confusing  the memory of becoming the Absolute with the Absolute.

You are right, these are just words and memories we speak of now.  But we're pointing to something that you can become directly conscious of.

For you when it is happening it is not an experience, it is outside of time and space.  It's like you are mistaking the map for the territory and missing what is being pointed to here.

In essence what you are saying is there is just a map and no territory, we're trying to tell you there is a territory, but it can't be communicated.

Yes you had a moment when experience as an object was seen as an illusion.

But that doesn't change the fact that it ended for you. You returned to a state of normal consciousness.

That's not liberation. That's a back and forth into a state. Nobody has ever made this state a permanent reality. 

True liberation is something other than passing states of oneness.

6 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

So enlightenment is not I am super hero in movie I am in a movie. Screen and this person is enlightenment blah blah blah. It is a real and you can become conscious of this. Requires deep honesty deep love deep goodness and super human bravery to surrender to it. 

This is my point. I've never actually said any of these things. 

Ok ok.  Let's look at the fact that you have a personal interpretation of these concepts i am presenting. You dont actually understand what I'm saying. In order to make a critique of what I'm saying you must first understand it.

IF you had the maturity to try to understand what I'm saying then you can be taken seriously. Currently you cannot be taken seriously. Which is why you are ripe for mocking.

Edited by Lister

@Lister Nobody has ever made this state a permanent reality

AGREED, as shown by my previous posts.

ALSO AGREED

It was liberation - but True liberation is Eternal Oneness.

Still, if you can "experience" it even once in your life it is really something you can't describe with words.

Most of the world still thinks everything is happening inside a brain, so that's what you Awaken to as well - you Awaken out of the Materialist Paradigm.

You seem to be somewhere out there right now - need some direct experiences of your own.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Lister said:

Yes you had a moment when experience as an object was seen as an illusion.

Absolutely not. 

But that doesn't change the fact that it ended for you. You returned to a state of normal consciousness.

Of course. You realize your True nature and true nature of everything around you. 

That's not liberation. That's a back and forth into a state. Nobody has ever made this state a permanent reality. 

Nobody Will. Because God is selfless. 

This is liberation. End of your devilry and ignorance. 

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

@Lister Nobody has ever made this state a permanent reality

AGREED, as shown by my previous posts.

ALSO AGREED

It was liberation - but True liberation is Eternal Oneness.

No. True liberation is not oneness. Liberation is discriminating awareness from the objects appearing in it. You actually need to contemplate and make the cognitive switch in order to see that awareness,  the seer, is your true self.

Then everything will become obvious. Life, death, the cosmos. The only thing you won't know is why there is a world appearing. But nobody has been able to answer that.

@Inliytened1 @Lister

Still, if you can "experience" it even once in your life it is really something you can't describe with words.

Most of the world still thinks everything is happening inside a brain, so that's what you Awaken to as well - you Awaken out of the Materialist Paradigm.

You seem to be somewhere in between right now - need some direct experiences of your own.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

You're just repeating nonsense actualized.org concepts. 

If You communicate my realization to any random person on the street they will get it, because it's true for all people.

Try to explain God and devilry to a person on the street and they will laugh at you. Because it's a conditioned narrative.

Edited by Lister

All enlightened people agree on TRUTH but you know better do you. What is that pride and arrogance. ?

Just really drop that shit. 

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Inliytened1 @Lister

You seem to be somewhere in between right now - need some direct experiences of your own.

I've had what you call mystical experiences. That's why I know they are not real. They end. What is aware of things beginning and ending? That itself free from the conditioning of the person is the seer. It's very simple, too simple because your experiences hinder it. You're trying to get something that isn't there anymore..a non dual experience. 

@Lister discriminating awareness from the objects appearing in it

What do you think that is dude? LOL.

You just made my own point.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Lister said:

You're just repeating nonsense actualized.org concepts. 

If You communicate my realization to any random person on the street they will get it, because it's true for all people.

Try to explain God and devilry to a person on the street and they will laugh at you. Because it's a conditioned narrative.

Your realization is first stage on the path. It is removing attachments or pleasure Whatever you derived from people pets objects money etc. 

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

All enlightened people agree on TRUTH but you know better do you. What is that pride and arrogance. ?

Just really drop that shit. 

No, LISTEeeeeeeeeennnnnn I dont know better, everyone is already enlightened. All they need is to understand discrimination.. even my dad got it and understood that there is only one awareness. You're making awareness into some special far off mystical state. THAT IS arrogance. When you say that only enlightened people can realize awareness that is snobbery of the highest order.

1 minute ago, Lister said:

I've had what you call mystical experiences. That's why I know they are not real. They end. What is aware of things beginning and ending? That itself free from the conditioning of the person is the seer. It's very simple, too simple because your experiences hinder it. You're trying to get something that isn't there anymore..a non dual experience. 

Full on solipsism. The seer. Well news for you there is no seer of phenomena. All is one thing. God

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Your realization is first stage on the path. It is removing attachments or pleasure Whatever you derived from people pets objects money etc. 

You dont even understand my realization. We have already established that.

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Full on solipsism. The seer. Well news for you there is no seer of phenomena. All is one thing. God

Lmao. I give up, it's like a brick wall. Learn how to actually listen and assimilate what someone says. This is low level stuff that you don't even seem to have developed yet. 

Just now, Lister said:

You dont even understand my realization. We have already established that.

What have you realized that only "that thing behind your eyes" is real and that everything that appeares in that field is illusion? 

4 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Everyone is enlightened, yet if they would just understand my relative view. . . then perhaps they will become double enlightened. . . ;)

My relative view is backed up by the upanishads. I'm happy to talk about it on here. We can start with vivekachudamini. That's the root text for understanding discrimination.

@zeroISinfinity He's saying that there is Awareness, and everything is happening inside Awareness.

He's an Idealist, right Lister?  I mean if you were  a Materialist then everything would be happening inside a brain?

The mind/Body problem.

Is the Mind inside the brain/body, or is the body/brain inside the mind? not "the" mind but "a" mind, or "awareness"

For you it's the latter - Am I right so far?

I just wanna see where your paradigm, whatever the hell it is, shifts from ours.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

What have you realized that only "that thing behind your eyes" is real and that everything that appeares in that field is illusion? 

In a sense yes. But Maya distorts what that means, and unless you have the realization yourself you won't get it. You will superimpose your conditioned mind onto it.

Everyone is capable of realizing awareness. Nobody except people who follow what Leo says knows what God and devilry mean. The first thing to understand is language and conditioning and how that presents simple realization. You disclose yourself as being someone who doesn't understand language and conditioning, so you can never understand non dual awareness. That much is clear. 

Edited by Lister