Aakash

Thank you forum but its time for me to go

122 posts in this topic

@Aakash You can do this in moderation and integrate it into all aspects of life. And acting “normal” around normies is one of our skillz . . . 

@Aakash Do you want to make your parents happy? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

its not cultural baggage, its moral principality 

I have spent 6 years thinking about reality, not able to make decisions in real life because of many ethical considerations, perspective consideration, and that has put me behind because these topics are so complicated, it took years to rap my head around them in the first place. I was surviving enough in real life, and doing the bare minimum etc .. that's not right for child of parents lol, because everything should already be black and white in the first place and decision making easier than debating and thinking about everything thorougly, anyway i don't really focus much on the nity grity of life because obviously it doesn't exist and i am interested in enlightenment. which is wrong in itself, because to them the obvious is you should be exploring life, becoming success, making money etc.. like it would be to anybody. 

i simply don't know how long it would take to become enlightened and because i can't balance expectations, 

Just now, Serotoninluv said:

@Aakash You can do this in moderation and integrate it into all aspects of life. And acting “normal” around normies is one of our skillz . . . 

Yeah. You have to pretend with people. Most of the time I spend alone in silence. I have no interest in becoming rich, powerful, or influential. I'm just an average Joe. So average I don't even chose my clothes to suit my identity anymore. I see people all around me spending hours shopping to create a style and I just go in, try on a pair of pants to see if they fit and leave. If takes me 10 minutes. :) My life is so grounded to the present moment that I hardly think or need anything. 

@Serotoninluv i can't, if i do this again ill end up in this same cycle and focus totaliy on enlightenment, its too dangerous for my survival for me to think about enlightenment at all, the paradoxs take too much time to debate and are too interesting, ill just drop everything and start doing it because i am passionate about it entirely lol, i'll lose sense of reality (as per the work) and then itll take a long time to regroup and itegrate 

its easier for everyone if i just become a millionnaire and spend life as a materialist believing god is seperate to I 

@David Hammond i have no interest in normal life and acting normal as a part time job, if i'm going to do it, i'm going to do it until the death of me. i can't balance it. its either extremes for me or nothing . but lets face it that works because you have mandy who understands, my parents don't understand and have no intention to understand 

@mandyjw yeah i guess they had expectations for me, i let them down because i was interested in this and therefore need to make it up to them. so simply put that just means a normal life that people expect NOTHING to do with sprituality

I want to be the queen of the universe, live in a palace with a turret  and have a harem of enlightened men. I also want a velour leisure suit. Ok, I'm lying about the leisure suit. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

11 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Look at what a powerful creator you are. You manifested your spiritual parents out of thin air. 

Do you want to go to school or do you want to get a job? Whatever you want, it's at your fingertips. What so you really want from life. Money? Women? Fame? A velour leisure suit? What? 

LOL, thats power man 

I want to get a position where society doesn't question how i've lived my life and its simple i can laze around after like a sloth out of pleasure and the easiest way to do that is become a millionnaire :') society loves that shit and my parents won't think that all this thinking about god was a waste when it hasn't been 

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@mandyjw yeah i guess they had expectations for me, i let them down because i was interested in this and therefore need to make it up to them. so simply put that just means a normal life that people expect NOTHING to do with sprituality

It's all spirituality you silly. Go get enlightened doing what your parents want you to do. You don't have to leave. I want to hear about all your insights along the way. 

@Aakash Ok. So you're being logically consistent with your values. Very nice. Still wouldn't let enlightenment work go though. You should still meditate at least, an hour per day. It's good for the health :)

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

@zeroISinfinity ahh dude it may be the truth but you know any judgement or argument can be backed up with logic that doesn't make sense and so my statement is: i'm happy keeping god as the bearded man in the sky, but my only goal is really to make my parents happy since they prefer me when i'm in my normal form (mental activity wise) and not searching for the god and its understandable loooooool, because it means i'm worried about my survival instead of chasing in their eyes what is a belief ahaha 

Ah interesting, my parents also find it hard to come to terms with the fact I am pursing this. I am a bit more selfish than you at this stage so have just gone ahead with it, however I think it's very honarable of you to put someone else's emotions above yours like that and is in itself a big step towards the truth anyway. A part of me also feels I should do this. I left a great relationship because of this journey and I sometimes look back and think I should of just capped where I was and stayed with her to make her life wonderful too. 

I guess everyone has a different journey. Good look brother 

@Aakash Look at how ridiculous this video and the title look. Are you too spiritual to watch it? 

@mandyjw shall i tell you something funny, my dad hates actualise.org because i haven't actualised any actual growth only spiritual growth which isn't in the form of materialism, so to them i'm just wasting my time.  

i get that its spirituality, but you can't live with spirituality values, they're too extreme- terrorist are actually good ??!? ( i know they are but i'm just saying) 

@mandyjw @David Hammond its like i said, anything that leads to gateway of spirituality will suck me back into my thinking patterns because i want to know enlightenment so badly, its a catch-22 when taking the choice to the extreme, so i can't even meditate because ill be doing self-inquiry lool 

@Aakash

Your parents don't think that you are wasting your time. You think that. 

@mandyjw I see the value of her message, yet I think she is overly simplistic and underestimating mind-body conditioning. I don’t think it’s just a matter of getting aligned on a particular vibrational frequency. Often times, minds need more complex release of blocks and rewiring. To me, it sounds like an over-simplistic version of “patient heal thyself”. 

@mandyjw it just sounds like jibberish :' ) 

law of attraction is your belief projected out and reflected back at you in your reality 

@noselfnofun thanks bro i'm sure you made the right move, 

@Jkris thanks bro

4 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@mandyjw shall i tell you something funny, my dad hates actualise.org because i haven't actualised any actual growth only spiritual growth which isn't in the form of materialism, so to them i'm just wasting my time.  

i get that its spirituality, but you can't live with spirituality values, they're too extreme- terrorist are actually good ??!? ( i know they are but i'm just saying) 

@mandyjw @David Hammond its like i said, anything that leads to gateway of spirituality will suck me back into my thinking patterns because i want to know enlightenment so badly, its a catch-22 when taking the choice to the extreme, so i can't even meditate because ill be doing self-inquiry lool 

Hmmmm wanting to know enlightenment so badly. I don't know about anyone else but the more enlightened you get the more DIS passionate you get. You sound like you have passions for this. That is maybe because you haven't worked out some worldly desire yet. 

Most of the people who go beyond their conditioning were at least in their mid thirties. The Buddah and Christ are obvious examples, but most schools say you need to have done it all before you can go for enlightenment. 

Just now, Serotoninluv said:

@mandyjw I see the value of her message, yet I think she is overly simplistic and underestimating mind-body conditioning. I don’t think it’s just a matter of getting aligned on a particular vibrational frequency. Often times, minds need more complex release of blocks and rewiring. To me, it sounds like an over-simplistic version of “patient heal thyself”. 

I just wrote this in response to another thread but I think it explains her methods really well. 

Yes, she's a trickster. She seduces you into thinking that you're going to get sex, money and fame in the future and when you fully embrace the desire of those things, in a way that really feels like you actually have them NOW... then you realize that all you ever wanted was that feeling. And that feeling is the vortex, presence, enlightenment, love, God. It's timeless. Your future desires melt away into a present moment feeling of bliss. 

Also @Serotoninluv When I awakened/leveled up recently it was really painful. Physically painful. It was because I had no education about yoga or chakras. I was too busy for it, I didn't accept it. it didn't resonate with me. I paid dearly for that. Still do really. 

@mandyjw yes my value system tells me that I should be successful because i came for a family that was well off , my parents have given me ample opportunities to progress in societys way education job etc. 

but i spent all of them thinking about reality 

but its not only my value system, it is also in allignment with my parents and therefore it is their expectation that i atleast do something considered normal with my life, not become an enlightened being, that does not count for them

4 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@mandyjw it just sounds like jibberish :' ) 

law of attraction is your belief projected out and reflected back at you in your reality 

Ok. Create yourself a shallow luxurious physical life that your parents will be proud of and all the while you're doing it get enlightened at the same time.

Come on son, get to it. I gave you life, you gave me gray hairs, you owe it to me.