Aakash

Thank you forum but its time for me to go

122 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

That whole thought story led to a one-liner of truth?! xD

Perhaps my mind likes to take the scenic route at times O.o

The scenic route is great, just try not to have so many thoughts about all the beauty you're seeing. 

"Everybody on earth knowing that beauty is beautiful makes ugliness."

That was a hard one for me to accept. I still call things beautiful, but I have to be careful how I do it.

https://astudygroup.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/lao-tzu_-tao-te-ching_-a-book-a-ursula-k-le-guin.pdf?fbclid=IwAR2qkk6UkEECiBdIQkO0TSszmual98uvYti43PkkvZkQmIz7z1yzEBOvEd8

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Serotoninluv Oh, sorry man. Lol.   There weren’t any questions or prompts.  If I was a teacher, and a deaf blind person came to me, asking for anything, I would help as best I could. I know the first thing I’d do is stop pretending I was a teacher, so I no longer saw them as a student. That way I would already know what they want, and I’d happily give it, for as long as I’m breathing I will be doing that, and maybe even after.

I'm just playing, it's all good.

Imagine a person came to you asking for directions to the Henry Ford Museum. You begin telling him and notice confusion arise. You then realize he doesn't speak English. With these realizations, it seems to me that a more efficient mode of communication would be to use nonverbal communication - for example, pointing on his map to the next street he needs to get on, and then relating the map to the territory by pointing toward the actual street. If I tried to link the map to the territory with English words, it wouldn't be very efficient - it's likely that more confusion would arise. 

I just used the terms "teacher" and "student" as a habit - since it is so common in communication. "Being 1" and "Being 2" would be more accurate. 

26 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

The scenic route is great, just try not to have so many thoughts about all the beauty you're seeing. 

"Everybody on earth knowing that beauty is beautiful makes ugliness."

Yes, that relates to a key point I was trying to make in the story.

On 13/04/2019 at 9:14 PM, Aakash said:

Thanks moderators and everyone i've had the pleasure talking too , leo.... 

when i found actualised.org i never realised how much my reality would change drastically, it had already been changed by a previous event and my way of thinking but after two years i finally , reached my two mini goals i had set for myself 

1) i caught a glimpse of enlightenment to what ever degree it was lol 

2) i found the first foothold in turquoise 

really these two years were so interesting and frustrating that i'm glad i can leave all this behind with a smile and laugh at how funny the world is and how amazing it is 

but you know i have one belief in my life which i have to follow through with 

that is: my parents gave me everything and allowed me to follow this path of enlightenment unwillingly, even though i never was able to focus properly on my normal life because i was way too interested in the true self, so they kinda let me do anything i wanted and i've let them down quite a lot in life because i'm always thinking about reality and how crazy amazing the world is, always distracted ahah 

so its my belief that for them i'm going to live a NORMAL life lol so they don't have to stress and worry that i will be able to survive and not think about this stuff. if it makes them happy then why not :P , not like they ever going to find enlightenment :') they actively probably hate it after i've been trying for 6 years to figure all of reality out aahaha  

Plus: i still have the belief that to define my success, if i make a million pounds, nobody ever going to question me about what i've done in my life i.e sitting around and thinking about reality ahah 

so far best two years of life life aahah 

but GOOD LUCK TO all of you trying to find enlightenment and with whatever GOD decides your life is going to be like ahah

PS: JUST SAYING THE ONE THING I'M GLAD ABOUT IS GOING BACK TO BLACK AND WHITE THINKING, never going to engage actively in paradox's with neither answers being correct lol. 

How can you say normal life.

Once you have seen beyond "black and white thought" there is NO life.

Don't you understand? You have PM'd me before and you have remarkable insight. Where did it go?

"Life" is irellevant. It is not linear. Time doesn't exist. YOU KNOW THIS.

Your parents are just a vessel to allow you to enter this "reality". You don't owe them. Please don't get sidetracked.

There is a lot of work to do to prepare people for TRUTH.  Please do your part.

Life, wife, girlfriend, money, success, you know these are all illusions. Please listen.

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

I'm just playing, it's all good.

Imagine a person came to you for help and he didn't understand what you were saying. Then you realized he is deaf-blind. Would your expression of communication change? Or would your mind-body continue to speak words? I think my mind-body would change it's manner of expression with this realization.

Or you were trying to help a person and realized they don't speak English, only Spanish. With this realization, wouldn't it make more sense to speak Spanish with them, rather than English? If I didn't speak Spanish, I would start using hand gestures and facial expressions - or perhaps find someone that speaks fluent Spanish to help. It would find it odd to keep speaking English as if the person could understand.

I just used the terms "teacher" and "student" as a habit - since it is so common in communication. "Being 1" and "Being 2" would be more accurate. 

Words are so antiquated. One doesn't require words, or actions. Essence is communication.

I can send you more info directly through the third eye than you could process in a year vs language. Language is severely limited! Ever tried to explain a "trip" via wordS? WORDS DON'T HAVE ENOUGH WORDS!

7 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Yes, that is a key point I was trying to make in the story. 

Sorry, I'm kind of simple-minded and need things stated simply. xD:x

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Just now, thesmileyone said:

Words are so antiquated. One doesn't require words, or actions. Essence is communication.

I can send you more info directly through the third eye than you could process in a year vs language. Language is severely limited! Ever tried to explain a "trip" via wordS? WORDS DON'T HAVE ENOUGH WORDS!

Yes, that is also an important feature of this story. Thank you for bringing it up. There are various modes of communication - words are just one mode. Most human minds focus on words on the conscious level - let most actual meaning is transmitted subconsciously. Part of consciousness work is digging into these nonverbal subconscious zones.

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

No you aren't. I don't know why you put yourself down so much. I have watched your youtube videos. You identify as a "person" outside of consciousness, seperate, a "you" in your youtube videos. Yet I know you know the greater truth.

You are so far from single minded! You transmit energy and you don't even realise it!!!!

Do me a favor. Load up your youtube videos. Where you are in the frame. Shut your eyes and meditate. Open your third eye, visualise it open. Then sit back and relax. Tell me if you feel anything....

YOU TRANSMIT CONSCIOUSNESS IN YOUR VIDEOS. You just don't know it!

Look up merkabah. Do some reading. If it resonates do some of the exercises. Try some experiments. I can move people with my "non physical" bodies. So can you, you are just unaware. This pains me. I see a lot of people who have no idea who they are.

CONSPIRACY THEORIES are sometimes real. The "Bible" is doctored.

2 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Oh no, it's not you. Each story has an infinite number of side routes. One cannot possibly connect them all.

What you say is a beautiful example of being present. Image someone listening to another person. Yet the listener is immersed in thought and feelings that are influenced by past knowledge, experience, memories, their world view etc. They aren't fully present in what is happening now. They are not seeing the beauty of what is taking place right now - because it is going through a filter. That's what arose for me when I read your message. :x

@thesmileyone Thank you. :x But my IQ/education really is not all that good.

I'll look up merkabah. I feel like I'm playing a really intense game of catch up right now. I'll take all the help I can get. 

Edited by mandyjw

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

@thesmileyone Thank you. :x But my IQ/education really is not all that good.

I'll look up merkabah. I feel like I'm playing a really intense game of catch up right now. I'll take all the help I can get. 

I somewhat fail to see how anything I just said has anything to do with IQ or education.

And on that note I am 3 deviations right of the swing in IQ and it sucks because most of society cannot keep up (151).

31 minutes ago, thesmileyone said:

I somewhat fail to see how anything I just said has anything to do with IQ or education.

And on that note I am 3 deviations right of the swing in IQ and it sucks because most of society cannot keep up (151).

I signed up for AP English in highschool. It was the only AP class that I thought that I could handle. They sent home the summer reading the last day of junior year. I read one page in "Pride and Prejudice" or I think it was that anyway. I live where winters are long and summers are gorgeous. I looked outside and considered the prospect of giving up all that beauty so I could suffer through the reading and feel smart.

I said fuck that. xD It was a great summer.

1 hour ago, thesmileyone said:

How can you say normal life.

Once you have seen beyond "black and white thought" there is NO life.

Don't you understand? You have PM'd me before and you have remarkable insight. Where did it go?

"Life" is irellevant. It is not linear. Time doesn't exist. YOU KNOW THIS.

Your parents are just a vessel to allow you to enter this "reality". You don't owe them. Please don't get sidetracked.

There is a lot of work to do to prepare people for TRUTH.  Please do your part.

Life, wife, girlfriend, money, success, you know these are all illusions. Please listen.

We are both at same place. I Will do same as him. Return to life only option. Thanks akash. 

Everything that happens is Will of God all belongs to him and is him. I accepted everything and I am at peace with everything. 

2 hours ago, mandyjw said:

I signed up for AP English in highschool. It was the only AP class that I thought that I could handle. They sent home the summer reading the last day of junior year. I read one page in "Pride and Prejudice" or I think it was that anyway. I live where winters are long and summers are gorgeous. I looked outside and considered the prospect of giving up all that beauty so I could suffer through the reading and feel smart.

I said fuck that. xD It was a great summer.

I know where you live. Watch out for sasquatch ;) I like what you create for a living. Going to buy my mother one for her birthday. DON'T tell her :P

I live in a similar place. Hot beautiful summers. Then what seems like 9 months of cold wet windy hell. No sasquatch though so can roam freely with litte worries ;)

@thesmileyone Come visit, it's freaking lonely over here! xD Sasquatch wants to say hi. I'm hunting him sometime this week. I'm really excited/terrified. 

Take a gun. They know what it is. Just DON'T shoot at it. Remember they have families too. That can throw boulders / trees.

And nahhh that region is too cold for me this time of year! I have to wear socks to bed as it is now and I live in the UK.

@thesmileyone Two words,

Wim Hof

No excuses. 

xD

@Aakash it’s called balance brother, balance. I own 4 buisnesses, have 2 kids & I am married, as well a do BJJ & lift, as well as mediate/ self inquire basically all day long.