Pernani

So umm.. Any videos in the baking, leo?

12 posts in this topic

I know this is getting old and repetitive, but should we expect a video this week? And are the releases gonna be random from now on? Cause the sunday thing is probably just long abandoned by now

Suddenly no one cares anymore? Hahaha

Why does it matter? Are you dependant on new content from Leo? 

You'll benefit from going over his slightly older work again, even if you think you don't need it.

He also said he's going to reduce the number of videos he creates from now to focus on himself and have time to plan some high quality content

Don't blame a clown for acting like a clown, ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.

1 hour ago, kindayellow said:

Why does it matter? Are you dependant on new content from Leo? 

You'll benefit from going over his slightly older work again, even if you think you don't need it.

He also said he's going to reduce the number of videos he creates from now to focus on himself and have time to plan some high quality content

it doesnt have to matter, it's just a question, dont read too much into it

Well... Why are you asking then?

Don't blame a clown for acting like a clown, ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.

I'm curious as well, did Leo say he was reducing the frequency of his videos? What's wrong with looking forward to Leo's content? 

5 minutes ago, SgtPepper said:

I'm curious as well, did Leo say he was reducing the frequency of his videos? What's wrong with looking forward to Leo's content? 

That people look forward to new content when there are tons of insights most probably haven't even taken in from his previous videos. There's enough content for years of spiritual work. Watching the video isn't enough to truly grasp many of them. 

Edited by Shadowraix

I think it's healthy for Leo to stay away from making videos for a while and just to participate on the Forum like the rest of us do.

Yes, videos are in the works. It's just taken me some time to integrate my retreat experiences and figure out how to live life from a higher altitude. I have to change how I do my work. So I'm sorting that out.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, videos are in the works. It's just taken me some time to integrate my retreat experiences and figure out how to live life from a higher altitude. I have to change how I do my work. So I'm sorting that out.

Really looking forward to it :) Keep up the good work

Yesssss. I was wondering about this he he.