86 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Neorez said:

Death

Have you ever experienced death ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Daddy Mckenna says it like it is.

Whoever honestly looked at the right places, it wasn't peace, bliss, love and all that heart crap.

This is how boring, flavorless, pointless and scary the Truth sounds when translated through the language of self-agenda. No wonder ego is constantly running after everything BUT the Truth.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

7 minutes ago, Jkris said:

@Neorez

I don't know who jed is but

Learn only the method techniques if any offered by the masters. 

In general traditional masters are safe. They won't mislead or give wrong advises. 

How do you know who is a master, ? How to define one ? What criteria ?

Can I prove the existence of a master ?
Can I prove the existence of anyone ? Can I prove the existence of a human ?
That's Jed's technique, sorta

@ShinI don't get where the notion of non experience means non existent comes from? 

@Preetom why is there an ego seems like a hassle? 

Just now, Neorez said:

@ShinI don't get where the notion of non experience means non existent comes from? 

I don't understand what you mean with this sentence,

Can you phrase in an another way ?

God is love

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Neorez said:

1 minute ago, Shin said:

I don't understand what you mean with this sentence,

Can you phrase in an another way ?

I don't understand the question either!

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Shin You ask me if I ever experienced death. But I don't get why not having experienced death means that death doesn't happen? Or did I misunderstand what you were trying to say?

@Preetom I'm trying to figger out why we all have an ego, and then we seem to want to get rid of it. Why is it there in the first place? What's it purpose if it only creates suffering?

The difference between spiritual autolisys and self inquiry is that autolisys will use the mind to destroy every of its beliefs until there's nothing left, so the mind will have to face the core belief that is its on illusion, the self identification, so then when self realization happens, only the truth remains, because all the mind made beliefs are chattered already

Self inquiry will deal directly with the main believe, the self/false identification, and then when awakening happens, although you realized truth, there's a great amount of old mind patterns and programming that have to be dealt with

1 minute ago, Neorez said:

@Preetom I'm trying to figger out why we all have an ego, and then we seem to want to get rid of it. Why is it there in the first place? What's it purpose if it only creates suffering?

Actually you'll be enlightened the day you find answer to that question; or rather when you find the contradiction of that question.

For the ego, everything else but itself is responsible for all the suffering and evil. Form it's own point of view, It is only doing it's holy trinity of self-survival, self-preservation, self-enhancement no matter what the cost is.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

5 minutes ago, Neorez said:

@Shin You ask me if I ever experienced death. But I don't get why not having experienced death means that death doesn't happen? Or did I misunderstand what you were trying to say?

If you didn't experienced death,

How do you know that what you think it is,

Is what you think it is ?

In other words,

If you didn't die,

How could you know what being dead feels like ?

It could be something totally different than what you think it is,

In a sense it must be, because you never experienced it.

God is love

And God in them

@Jkris Write something that is true. Begin with a statement you belief is true and then write down all the things you have to suppose are true for it to be so. Do this until you're left with something that is THE TRUTH. 

@Neorez no-self = simply being. it's an experience of no thought.

you just need to detach from what you think of yourself and that's it. the universe does not need to express itself through a dead body to be itself. the universe is itself regardless of what you do and what you think. the universe is so powerful that it can think it's something else, like a separated entity. and that's what most people are... expressions of the universe that don't know their True Identity.

unborn Truth

3 minutes ago, Jkris said:

@ajasatya No self means absence of thoughts + absence of me feeling ? Isn't it ?

you, the universe itself experiencing this moment, exist!

it is a misunderstood on the level of thoughts about what we mean by "i" or "you".

as i speak to you, the universe speaks to itself.

unborn Truth

1 hour ago, Dumb Enlightened said:

So fortunately I found out Jed's books, he talks about truth, not liberation, not to have a better life, not to become anything, his whole book summarized is: You know nothing, despite the fact that you exist, everything else is belief, as far as you can prove only you exist, and you don't know what you are.

To find out this, to have the direct experience of this, you'll have to try to prove that something besides your existence is truth, and in the end you will see that you can't. So only truth will remain.

I reached this same insight through self-inquiry. I'm in the process of stomaching the ramifications of this insight and accepting it 100%

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@ajasatya :)) experience of no thoughts I understand.beyond that I am unable to understand anything what you say :))

@Preetom Does this come down to knowing without knowing? Don't know how else to say it.