CreamCat

I don't like fakes.

17 posts in this topic

When a 4 poses as a 9, it's very obvious.

When a weak person fakes strengths out of a psychological complex, it's obvious.

When an ideological person fakes strengths out of a superiority complex, it's ugly to my aesthetic sense. The japanese word for ugly is "見にくい" which is the proper word for what I feel toward faked strengths and faked beauty that are not remotely close to the originals.

What do you feel toward cheap chinese knock-off products that were delivered instead of the originals? I feel ugly.

If you are strong or beautiful, you don't have to pose or fake. A beautiful cat doesn't fake beauty. A strong man doesn't fake physical strength. A tiger doesn't fake physical strength. A tough person naturally displays mental strength through bravery and emotional mastery.

If you are cool, you don't try to look cool. If you try to look cool, you look desperate to others.

Be authentic.

Edited by CreamCat

Strenght is a point of view anyway.

I know what are my strenghts and weakness in what I do

It's not true there is a tons of animal that "fake it till you make it" some spiders and birds clothing.

Edited by Aeris

Yes this is a truth.

Have compassion for the 'posers'. They are doing the best they can with their beliefs systems.

When a person's only palatable option to survive is to pose, I can be compassionate.

When a person fakes to steal, cheat, and deceive for fun and profit, I do feel ugly.

Edited by CreamCat

7 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

When a person fakes to steal, cheat, and deceive for fun and profit, I do feel ugly.

They are doing it because they are in pain.

Why steal/cheat/deceive if you're already happy and content ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 minutes ago, Shin said:

To add to this, cause you're right on.

This is a really good article on why well off people who don't need to shoplift for survival or money choose to shoplift

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-16469928

I'm not fucking clicking or reading that shit version: research has revealed a "direct correlation between depression and shoplifting"

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

57 minutes ago, Shin said:

There are people who don't feel much compassion toward others. There are psychopaths who cannot feel compassion toward others.

For psychopaths, stealing is fun. Also, to many people, stealing is fun.

Not everyone is like you.

Edited by CreamCat

We want to change the world. Ye. We self-actualizers have the best tools, means to speak with other actualizers and the best material to lead our society to the right direction

But isn't it a little early to think about this problem? Why not let it fly and be off our minds? Shouldn't we focus on problems that lead to a society where we can weed this problem of fakery out?

5 hours ago, Hansu said:

But isn't it a little early to think about this problem?

I didn't think of it as a social issue. I merely stated my personal preferences.

Educate yourself first. Then, you will not be going for the cheap/fake stuffs. Did you see Leo's life purpose course video? He was referring to someone important in his life. But, it's not about her; it's really about "you" not having a 'scarcity' mindset and evolving into a leader. If you evolve into a strong leader (through your LP), the fakes will be thinking about you, instead of the reverse. There will be a point in one's own life to become authentic. Being a fake for anyone is not fulfilling.

"The fake is of far greater value. In its deliberate attempt to be real, it's more real than the real thing."

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

2 hours ago, Shiva said:

So IMO fakes are not always bad. Sometimes high quality replicas are quite awesome.

That's more a mimicry than a fake. Mimicry is an art. Fakery is cheap.

You don't flame an actor that embodies another's personality because you know the truth about them. You know they are an actor! The same principle applies here in that your aggravation towards another because they seem fake, is because they don't claim to be fake or you don't know their intent. You can tell others to be authentic all you like, but thay doesn't mean they will listen! Who is to say that you don't seem fake to them and they are just reciprocating your actions back to you? Even a strong tiger fakes weakness to support and nurture instinct in their young ?

Watch out with thinking like this. If there is a moment you are going to feel weak or fake what do you think is going to happen? 

Will you be able to forgive yourself or will you beat yourself up for it? 

Maybe a "fake" person needs love and compassion so they don't have to act fake. 

If you look at the animal kingdom you will notice that being fake can help species survive. For example the hover fly looks like a wasp to trick birds. Isn't that a beautiful and intelligent invented by nature, or isn't it? 

22 hours ago, Marinus said:

If you look at the animal kingdom you will notice that being fake can help species survive. For example the hover fly looks like a wasp to trick birds. Isn't that a beautiful and intelligent invented by nature, or isn't it?

When fake is done intelligently, it's called mimicry. I appreciate intelligent fake. But, I still won't allow a crocodile to chew my hand just because it duped me intelligently.

If fakery was survival mechanism, defense against fakery would also be survival mechanism. Defense would also be art if it was done intelligently.

Edited by CreamCat

1 hour ago, CreamCat said:

When fake is done intelligently, it's called mimicry. I appreciate intelligent fake. But, I still won't allow a crocodile to chew my hand just because it duped me intelligently.

If fakery was survival mechanism, defense against fakery would also be survival mechanism. Defense would also be art if it was done intelligently.

So you find those who are practicing being fake, using effort, to be lame. While those who have mastered the ability of faking, mastery usually occurs through effort, as intelligent?

On 3/20/2019 at 0:17 AM, CreamCat said:

When a 4 poses as a 9, it's very obvious.

When a weak person fakes strengths out of a psychological complex, it's obvious.

When an ideological person fakes strengths out of a superiority complex, it's ugly to my aesthetic sense. The japanese word for ugly is "見にくい" which is the proper word for what I feel toward faked strengths and faked beauty that are not remotely close to the originals.

What do you feel toward cheap chinese knock-off products that were delivered instead of the originals? I feel ugly.

If you are strong or beautiful, you don't have to pose or fake. A beautiful cat doesn't fake beauty. A strong man doesn't fake physical strength. A tiger doesn't fake physical strength. A tough person naturally displays mental strength through bravery and emotional mastery.

If you are cool, you don't try to look cool. If you try to look cool, you look desperate to others.

Be authentic.

Exactly how it is. And despair, disgust, and disregard are the one and only true feelings towards any such person.

This is by nature. As faked beauty is no more than true ugly. The self conflicting person is so apparently uncertain that it will start to trouble your mind if you let yourself get sucked into his influence.

Be aware

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?