Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aeris

Only for the awakened people, what did you get from strong sitting determination ?

22 posts in this topic

just to know, aside the self inquiry, when the mind is still, do you keep doing it everyday ?

what did you get from it / (keep having) ? aside cleaning and awareness of the subconscious, do you still daily practice ? 

would you say it gives you something in term of the physical / control / flow ? 

Could you describe with honesty what it gives you outside the self inquiry awareness, in terms of "physical/material" does it provide you with a flow of energy in the brain ? a sense of peace ? a mental clarity on your thoughts ? whatever is your experience with it, it means something for me to read you.

I m really focusing on people that have awakened their spinal and keep doing the work, thanks you for your perspective

Edited by Aeris

I think it is a common fantasy of many seekers that enlightenment will give them an obedient super brain that will be completely under control. Such a thing may or may not happen, but the real benefit is liberation from suffering.

The deeper I settle into nonduality the less I feel inclined to talk about it on forums. I have found myself withdrawing from all communities, like there is no need because of "divine knowledge" of being part of everything + happenings of nondoership. I wrote out a huge reply and deleted it because it just seems rather absurd to talk about...words cannot describe it very well and it feels like it won't help you either. Everyones "path" to nothing / nowhere is completely different and I have found on my own that reading peoples experiences leads to some expectancy then confusion when my "path" doesn't follow theirs.

I say "path" because there is no path but that's a sentence you won't understand until / if you experience it, another example of why this all seems silly.

Jim Carey in one video said I wish everyone had money so they realise it doesn’t bring happiness. Same is true with non duality. After the honeymoon phase. When the high wears off.

A great deal of healing is needed afterwards. 

I SAID PHYSICALS GUYS

why you all keeps talking nothing

Absolute freedom. Infinite abundance. Unconditional love. 

All manifested physically, if ya wanna call it that way.

No job. Not tied to any location, any personage. Been traveling with a blond Goddess tho, for the past two years, doing nothing, gaining more and more of nothing. It's kickass. Dreamy.

Still cannot move or bend objects with my...khm...mind.

But I feel strong resonance towards exploring and experimenting. 

Where u at? Physically?

Edited by ivankiss

SDS is incredible effective to practice equanimity. In my case, it made all the difference when I first started out with meditation.

This post is racist.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, Shin said:

This post is racist.

yes sorry for that, I wish to only talk to the true cultist

5 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Absolute freedom. Infinite abundance. Unconditional love. 

All manifested physically, if ya wanna call it that way.

No job. Not tied to any location, any personage. Been traveling with a blond Goddess tho, for the past two years, doing nothing, gaining more and more of nothing. It's kickass. Dreamy.

Still cannot move or bend objects with my...khm...mind.

But I feel strong resonance towards exploring and experimenting. 

Where u at? Physically?

sounds really passive, WHERE IS THE HARD WORK haha.

give your blonde, I'll give her twice what you have been giving, maybe you can have a friend for experimenting, I could bite your ass if that can expand your experience. ( not something very zen though, sorry not sorry about that, I m good with my teeth, can give great power, my vampiric skills upgraded a lot recently, thanks to satan )

hard work is my breath, I m doing music everyday, dancing, and all that, seeing friends.
my mind feels violated when I sit and observe nothing, so I do mainly things that means nothing, but whatever.
I did once a real nothing nothing, ho man, total awakening lel, then I worked again, because work, not work, whatever.

I'll keep sitting for a while sometimes, there is some deep peace in it, but exploring is more of my thing, everything in balance.

congratz to all of you for teaching me absolutely nothing

since my awakening, it's awesome, only a fantastic part of the dream comes for me, whatever, this girl has something for me.

it was hard at first, someday still are weirds, but that's the game I suppose

Edited by Aeris

8 hours ago, Aeris said:

yes sorry for that, I wish to only talk to the true cultist

sounds really passive, WHERE IS THE HARD WORK haha.

give your blonde, I'll give her twice what you have been giving, maybe you can have a friend for experimenting, I could bite your ass if that can expand your experience. ( not something very zen though, sorry not sorry about that, I m good with my teeth, can give great power, my vampiric skills upgraded a lot recently, thanks to satan )

hard work is my breath, I m doing music everyday, dancing, and all that, seeing friends.
my mind feels violated when I sit and observe nothing, so I do mainly things that means nothing, but whatever.
I did once a real nothing nothing, ho man, total awakening lel, then I worked again, because work, not work, whatever.

I'll keep sitting for a while sometimes, there is some deep peace in it, but exploring is more of my thing, everything in balance.

congratz to all of you for teaching me absolutely nothing

since my awakening, it's awesome, only a fantastic part of the dream comes for me, whatever, this girl has something for me.

it was hard at first, someday still are weirds, but that's the game I suppose

My awakening is still more advanced than yours. My nothing is more insignificant.

I once believed hard work was necessary. But then I realized there is no doer of the deed and all that shit. It was hard.

Will let you know if we're down for some interspecies fun. 

And how do you distinguish between someone saying he is enlightened and someone actually is ?

?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

My awakening is still more advanced than yours. My nothing is more insignificant.

I once believed hard work was necessary. But then I realized there is no doer of the deed and all that shit. It was hard.

Will let you know if we're down for some interspecies fun. 

I was joking. I got you super enlightened. Still I want to explore in actuality and don't deny society. Means I do what my body is doing. And doing things and project is my fun litteraly. I just do them as they comes to my reality nothing alienating only love. I take precious love in doing and understanding or observe. Just like leo liked to push concept talk every Sunday and become aware he liked to talk. 

I like to strive/understand art etc.. my fun

I keep using balanced words cause I don't see the point in being over mystical. Instinctive talk.

I do it.

But I accept that my past life identity takes back in his essence and don't play a better rôle than mine

@Aeris we both were, thought it was obvious heh.

Doesn't get any funner than projects. No matter their shape or form. I live for projects, literally. There is no one thing I do without it being a part of a project. All actions are interconnected, supported by each-other. 

Not just as a law. But as a conscious choice.

Was kinda neglecting the body for a while. So not spiritual of me. I aim to correct the errors. Gotta become more bendable. Also pack some healthy ass muscles. Been fasting for far too long.

Communication is adjustable and is constantly being readjusted. There is no one constant form of it, in my experience.

A big goal is to experience highly synchronized interactions with other awakaned pals. That would be new. And awesome. 

What form of art? What kind of music? (Resonates the most)

12 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Aeris we both were, thought it was obvious heh.

Doesn't get any funner than projects. No matter their shape or form. I live for projects, literally. There is no one thing I do without it being a part of a project. All actions are interconnected, supported by each-other. 

Not just as a law. But as a conscious choice.

Was kinda neglecting the body for a while. So not spiritual of me. I aim to correct the errors. Gotta become more bendable. Also pack some healthy ass muscles. Been fasting for far too long.

Communication is adjustable and is constantly being readjusted. There is no one constant form of it, in my experience.

A big goal is to experience highly synchronized interactions with other awakaned pals. That would be new. And awesome. 

What form of art? What kind of music? (Resonates the most)

this kind

or this kind

I can turn around & spin, I always go back to this essence. Fight & Mystical melancolia.

Sorry it wasn't meant only for you, I think there is a phenomena, the more you hang out with someone, the more you deeply connect to his essence, no matter what you use as a form to be understand.

music always start to resonate, didn't you see the echo of your resonance shape your lifes around the being that completes your own path ? or even, symbiotically met your path.

I just need to write music to ear all the musician comes & hang out with me, omg I m crying, it's always the case no matter what I do. Musician always have been around me since the start.

You all my brothers, fuck shit damn, fuck

Edited by Aeris

Nothing.  I think I tried it once and realized it doesn't resonate with me.  I meditate by laying down in my bed.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

15 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Nothing.  I think I tried it once and realized I got nothing out of it.

Thanks for your view joseph

as for my part on the physical :

I'll keep doing nothing sitted sometimes, will depend on the context though. I m sure there is some actuality aside awakening, I like to visualize my own thought and see what my mind is up to.

edit on your edit : me too I do that with music

Edited by Aeris

@Aeris Do you know Goinka's style Vipassana? It's basically doing body-scans all the time.

In that tradition, you scan your body releasing every blockage and stagnant energy until your body is not felt as physical (gross) at all, but simply as energy flowing?

Can you say that all the tensions in your body have been removed? If not, there is work to do I guess.

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

37 minutes ago, okulele said:

@Aeris Do you know Goinka's style Vipassana? It's basically doing body-scans all the time.

In that tradition, you scan your body releasing every blockage and stagnant energy until your body is not felt as physical (gross) at all, but simply as energy flowing?

Can you say that all the tensions in your body have been removed? If not, there is work to do I guess.

will work on my own vispassana, I still practice the what westerner call meditation > sitting still / mind totaly empty / see what happen, kind of self inquiry 

I enjoy my hot / prog cold shower aswell, my thing though.

I m doing my thing at my own pace

thanks.

On 18/03/2019 at 3:37 PM, Aeris said:

this kind

or this kind

I can turn around & spin, I always go back to this essence. Fight & Mystical melancolia.

Sorry it wasn't meant only for you, I think there is a phenomena, the more you hang out with someone, the more you deeply connect to his essence, no matter what you use as a form to be understand.

music always start to resonate, didn't you see the echo of your resonance shape your lifes around the being that completes your own path ? or even, symbiotically met your path.

I just need to write music to ear all the musician comes & hang out with me, omg I m crying, it's always the case no matter what I do. Musician always have been around me since the start.

You all my brothers, fuck shit damn, fuck

That first one is nasty. Love them ancient, tribal vibes. Mixed with any genre, really.

Here, try this one out;

This is so yummy. Plenty for awareness to be aware of. Always gets me all hyped up. The detail in this shit is insane. Production is fckn flawless.

I dig electo. But I've always been pulled towards more organic music. So all I did was experiment a bit with loops and whatnot, for a short period of time. Twas fun.

Here's a throwback into my d'n'b days; 

https://m.soundcloud.com/ivex-2/ivex-slaughterhouse

Short but nasty.

On 3/18/2019 at 3:17 AM, Aeris said:

Thanks for your view joseph

as for my part on the physical :

I'll keep doing nothing sitted sometimes, will depend on the context though. I m sure there is some actuality aside awakening, I like to visualize my own thought and see what my mind is up to.

edit on your edit : me too I do that with music

I love Aeris haha.  :x 

Edited by Joseph Maynor