Dodo

Law of attraction doesnt work [proof]

208 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

I'm beyond help, I need a few thousand more lifetimes before help could possibly even help me. 

Without your repeating of that belief, as you do, on this forum, everyday, you’d start to see there is a world of help available, which you don’t allow to help you. 

I agree about Loa.

I have had a phase when I truly believed in Loa (embarrasing, I know, but you get wiser..) and of course it didn't work.

Without repeating that belief - that you ever understood LOA - and that you are “wiser”, you’d see the world is always here to help you with anything you could ever want help with. 

At best Loa is a psychological phenomena.

Without repeating that belief, you could actually begin to learn what LOA actually is. 

It's just adding motivation to a already existing desire, and then you work for getting it, just like people have to do without Loa.

Without that believe, you would readily be able start learning about you beliefs, and LOA. 

And sure, with all that motivation and hard work you might get what you wished for (which he/she label as "Loa"), and then he/she thinks the result is because of some magical Loa. 

Without your belief that LOA is wishful thinking, you’re be free to learn what it actually is, which could lead to your realization that all there is, is magical. All thinking, is magical thinking. But you repeat your beliefs that you know better, thus reinforcing your separation in this “physical objective reality”. 

It's laughable.

Ya, but compassion though. 

But also sad that some seekers of Truth gets involved in it and think it has something to do with non-duality/Truth.

By reinforcing (repeating) your current beliefs, you believe you understand nonduality, and thus make references as if you, LOA, the Truth, and nonduality were all separate “things”, this perpetuates and solidifies you existing belief paradigm, and therefore your suffering. 

And it probably makes the path to liberation longer because it fuels on/you focus on selfish desire.

Without this belief, you could begin to look at yourself, and deconstruct your beliefs, thus freeing your self of suffering, and therefore not having any need for a girlfriend or beliefs, and then of course, you’d almost immediately find that you have a girlfriend, and you’d be excited to inspect more of your delusion to drop more beliefs, to Attract more of what you want. 

You should do the opposite: let go of desire, let go of detachment, be unselfish, renounce, don't want or expect anything.

Ya? How’s that working for you?

(And everyone face palms)

They face palm, because they know, there is no “you” which actually “attracts” anything. There is only the truth, that there is no “separate you”, and that reality has only ever given love & whatever you want. But, for now, you play “barrier” to all The Universe is offering.

sClNnhK.jpg

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm

“I need to try, I need to fall. I need your love.... I’m burning away!

All of these lines - never again!

Come on and say it now, say it’s a game! 

I know some will say, it matters but little - but come on and mean it to me, I need it so bad...

I need never get old”.

-Nathaniel Ratecliffe 

On 16/03/2019 at 0:15 PM, Dodo said:

So I tried to will money into my life, it did not happen. Actually I kept losing and losing more and more. Then I asked the universe to at least kill me and put me out of my misery - I am still alive. So I strived for two things - money and death. Instead, now I am poor and alive. Thanks LOA for not working. 

It works, but not in the way you think it does, read the book " Reality Transurfing" if you want to understand it

The thing with the LOA is that you don't get what you want, you get what you are (here I am talking about you the personality, not the true self), If someone wants money, you'll have to built the personality of someone who has a lot of money, even if you don't have, you can start to adopt this personality, in the begging you'll have to fake it, but then money will start to show up, and then eventually you'll start to believe it, so you won't have to fake anymore,

Without knowing anything about LOA, I did exactly this when I went to college, My high school years sucked, I was shy and introverted, had very few friends and no girls, and when I graduated I had enough of that, I decided that when I went to college I would be someone different, I Had observed the popular guys from school, so I had an idea of how they act. 

When I went to college, since my first day I started to pretend that I was cool and popular, nobody knew me anyway so nobody would know that I was faking it. In one month my life was totally different, I had friends and girls, I was invited to parties all the time, it was like these things came from nowhere to me, I couldn't believe that, such a great transformation in such a short period of time.

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

And you call that LOA? Sigh.

I think you may within a self-need-based perspective of LOA.

For those with interest in a trans-personal perceptive of LOA, I think the below video does a good job of explaining.

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

And you call that LOA? Sigh.

Well, it's not mainstream LOA, but is the way it works,

22 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I think you may within a self-need-based perspective of LOA.

For those with interest in a trans-personal perceptive of LOA, I think the below video does a good job of explaining.

Great video, thanks for sharing it 

2 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Okay, I read your replies and it's nice that you have want to help. But you have a belief that help could help me.

No, no belief help can help you.

Only the knowing only you can help yourself. First you have to identify the belief “I can not help myself”. Then you can ask if it’s true. Then you can...

5 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Okay.

You can have everything you want and more.

The thing is, is that what you really want or what you think you want ?

In my experience I only ever had the thing that I truly wanted, even though I had to go through experiences I considered to be not desirable.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Reality can be seen like one big open ended puzzle.

LOA is just 'programming' your mind into focusing on one solution to solving the puzzle.

The mind has everything it needs to be able to solve this puzzle, but can you as the conscious observer figure out how to steer this mind in the direction you want?

The things you focus on is steering the mind. Focusing on all the things you don't want won't yield such good results for you. It doesn't mean you can manifest things out of thin air, but it does mean you will be able to find the solution to getting what you want.

5 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I think you are wrong.. but okay.

Exactly :) 

God is love

And God in them

On 3/18/2019 at 0:34 PM, Nahm said:

@Mikael89 Don’t try to do it in your head. Our egos are too tricky. Use a pen & paper. Write down what you want, as clearly as possible.  Then write down anything stopping you, and any reasons you can’t. Then look at each reason and ask how you know that’s true. Write the opposite down. Ask if that is true. If you want to do this, but you just can’t do it now or today, write down when you want to do it as a reminder, and let it go.  

@Mikael89 Was thinking of you and wondering if you did this yet, or if not, if you wrote down when you will. (Even if when that time comes, you don’t feel like it.) It’d be enough for now, if you simply experienced willingness to explore the different perspective. Seen quite a few bloomings. Apparently, willingness is the seed.

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

Oh you were thinking of me ?

No I haven't done it yet. And I didn't write down when I will. But I will remember to do it.

We're all thinking of you.

God is love

And God in them

On 3/17/2019 at 1:24 AM, ajasatya said:

why do you even want money?

I want money because I'm tired of having to think about money. If I had enough money, I wouldn't have to think about it most of the time.

21 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Haha ? Aww

Some people have very special ways to show they care.
Ways that would make you think they actually hate you.

The same way that events in your life may appear catastrophic, but the lessons and the situation you will learn and be after them are actually there for your own good.
You may not see it this way, but you're supported all the time.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

14 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

I want money because I'm tired of having to think about money. If I had enough money, I wouldn't have to think about it most of the time.

What would you think about?

Just now, Nahm said:

What would you think about?

My personal projects.

Just now, CreamCat said:

My personal projects.

Personal as in don’t care to share them, or as in what you like to do?