Sharp

Everything is a distraction - Part 1

41 posts in this topic

Congratulation, you've somehow landed on this thread!

Let's start this off by saying that literally every problem you have and every future projections are deceptions and illusory. Your entire life has been governed by your human desires and therefor you have been distracted from the absolute truth.

Humans as a whole are trying to create a civilization where they can deceive themselves the most because of the various defense mechanisms that humans have. Why would humans deceive themselves? Because deception is part of their modus operandi to survive and establish a civilization to maximize the production of joy, reproduction , knowledge, power, status and ultimately create a big fat collective ego.

So if you want to merge with reality and become the truth then you will have to drop all deceptions and see reality for what it is.

Every facet of this current reality is a deception, books, documentaries, movies, music, video-games, you name it.

So how do you awaken then? You can do it right now, simply by realizing that this reality is a deception, it's very job is to produce deceptions.  All Maps, Models , Concepts are deceptions. It's layer over layer of deceptions.

Even spiral dynamics is a deception. Notice how your mind will categorize each one of these civilizations and side with one over the other for deceptive reasons. " Look this is a stage beige civilization! And this is Red, and this is purple! And We've got an orange one over here! Oh and this one has to be Yellow! "

The only way to awaken is to merge with physical reality which will come in part 2 of this thread.

model5.jpeg

model6.jpeg

model1.jpegmodel2.jpeg

model3.jpeg

Edited by Sharp

I smell devil..

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

1 minute ago, Preetom said:

I smell devil..

I don't.

Why ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

34 minutes ago, Shin said:

I don't.

Why ?

Because your nose was sacrificed at gooroo's feet.

Yes or no?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

That was a great read, thank you. 

I'd like to say i agree you have a big and valid point, we shouldn't be ignoring and defending ignorance either.

Maybe the idea of spiral dynamics goes against spirituality and non labeling. Maybe it has to do get to lesser distinguished people, i'm not exactly sure. I do agree it's ridiculous to believe you can categorize everyone but they did make those categories broad.

If anything most people don't fit all descriptions of one type, it's just a generalization ofcourse.

Even though we deceive ourselves to enjoy certain activities, it doesn't make us lesser than. This isn't a bad thing. When people finally realize their deceptive nature through it's many forms, they'd become unintentionally and unonowingly discontent and dispondent, feeling discouraged and pessimistic at some sort of subconscious level. This is why neutrality is important.

You don't need to attempt telling me that a brain can't exist or everything is an illusion i understand these concepts and experienced many things that favour me into thinking this type of way over the the objective perspective.

Edited by Deepconcepts

41 minutes ago, Sharp said:

Congratulation, you've somehow landed on this thread!

Let's start this off by saying that literally every problem you have and every future projections are deceptions and illusory. Your entire life has been governed by your human desires and therefor you have been distracted from the absolute truth.

Humans as a whole are trying to create a civilization where they can deceive themselves the most because of the various defense mechanisms that humans have. Why would humans deceive themselves? Because deception is part of their modus operandi to survive and establish a civilization to maximize the production of joy, reproduction , knowledge, power, status and ultimately create a big fat collective ego.

So if you want to merge with reality and become the truth then you will have to drop all deceptions and see reality for what it is.

Every facet of this current reality is a deception, books, documentaries, movies, music, video-games, you name it.

So how do you awaken then? You can do it right now, simply by realizing that this reality is a deception, it's very job is to produce deceptions.  All Maps, Models , Concepts are deceptions. It's layer over layer of deceptions.

Even spiral dynamics is a deception. Notice how your mind will categorize each one of these civilizations and side with one over the other for deceptive reasons. " Look this is a stage beige civilization! And this is Red, and this is purple! And We've got an orange one over here! Oh and this one has to be Yellow! "

The only way to awaken is to merge with physical reality which will come in part 2 of this thread.

model5.jpeg

model6.jpeg

model1.jpegmodel2.jpeg

model3.jpeg

Is not reality that is a deception, the one who is trying to awake that is the deception,

There's no external things preventing you from awaken, cause there's no one to awaken anyway

Edited by Dumb Enlightened

2 hours ago, Preetom said:

I smell devil..

what does he smell like?

2 hours ago, Deepconcepts said:

That was a great read, thank you. 

I'd like to say i agree you have a big and valid point, we shouldn't be ignoring and defending ignorance either.

Maybe the idea of spiral dynamics goes against spirituality and non labeling. Maybe it has to do get to lesser distinguished people, i'm not exactly sure. I do agree it's ridiculous to believe you can categorize everyone but they did make those categories broad.

If anything most people don't fit all descriptions of one type, it's just a generalization ofcourse.

Even though we deceive ourselves to enjoy certain activities, it doesn't make us lesser than. This isn't a bad thing. When people finally realize their deceptive nature through it's many forms, they'd become unintentionally and unonowingly discontent and dispondent, feeling discouraged and pessimistic at some sort of subconscious level. This is why neutrality is important.

You don't need to attempt telling me that a brain can't exist or everything is an illusion i understand these concepts and experienced many things that favour me into thinking this type of way over the the objective perspective.

The deception doesn't just stop at an individual level, it's collective. Also it did not arise after a certain era, the deception was there since the very first human existed in this reality.

@Sharp If you want to go to absolute truth, be cautious here. Labeling something as deception is relative. Everything you wrote about is within relativity. You don't get to claim absolute by using relative tools. To enter the realm of the absolute, one must surrender the labeling of both deception and not deception. 

Within the relative human level, what you wrote makes a lot of sense and has practical value. Yet, you don't get to claim universal truth. In this realm what you wrote has no more relevance than a bird chirp.

You didn't deliver OP :ph34r:

Waited a while for you, was staring in the mirror for like 10 mins 

Edited by Tistepiste

5 hours ago, Sharp said:

@Dumb Enlightened That's a misconception. Also could you just @ instead of quoting my big thread?

of course I could :D

what's the misconception ? Because I can't seen to find this " I ", has anyone found it already ?

Edited by Dumb Enlightened

This video seems relative, let's slow down for a second this might be getting a little convoluted. O.o

I also don't have anything to say to support or defend about this video. 

Yep.  And when you transcend the Mind you'll find absolute joy in just being.  You won't need to strive for anything other than the most basic, pragmatic kinds of needs of your own life.  It's a liberation from the Ego and from the Mind.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Wow, I never realized how similar Mooji and Sadhguru come off.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor I haven't had the pleasure of listening to Mooji yet unfortunately, Hope you enjoyed the video though 

Edited by Deepconcepts

3 minutes ago, Deepconcepts said:

@Joseph Maynor I haven't had the pleasure of listening to Mooji yet unfortunately, Hope you enjoyed the video though 

Yeah, the video is excellent.