Amun

What is God?

16 posts in this topic

God is something one becomes conscious of, it feels like another has entered your awarness. Gradually it makes it very clear and evident in ways I cannot describe that it is God and is I and everything. It was also confirmed by a couple of powerful non-dual experiences I had while high, especially my last weed experience where God literally saw through my eyes for about 2-3 sec. That was my nr 1 non-dual experience so far.

And all the self consciousness work I did and being immersed in emptiness (no self) for at least a year. All this made me aware of God in the first place.

@Amun But what IS actually God? All I know about that is that It is omnipotent, formless, everything, and the most great, high and intelligent.

40 minutes ago, Amun said:

Baby don't hurt me

I'm sorry,

But this is non negotiable !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

God can't be describe. It is something what is overriding on our 'reality'.

14 minutes ago, Highest said:

@Amun But what IS actually God? All I know about that is that It is omnipotent, formless, everything, and the most great, high and intelligent.

I´m not the right person to ask imho

5 minutes ago, Shin said:

I'm sorry,

But this is non negotiable !

Don´t hurt me

No more

God is a metaphysical theory that the Mind clings to.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

As i understand what Leo says is God is the highest consciousness and it's the universe that is infinite. God is the universal mind, a big mind that has 3 main facets which is the truth, consciousness and love. God is also the One and there is nothing outside of God/universe.

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

5 minutes ago, Joker_Theory said:

God is also the One and there is nothing outside of God/universe.

That is Truth. 

On 3/10/2019 at 1:01 AM, Highest said:

That is Truth. 

Truth is a metaphysical theory that the Mind clings to.  It's actually an epistemological theory but I'll gloss it as a metaphysical theory.  At the end of the day it's a theory; irrespective of how you want to categorize it further as metaphysics or epistemology or what have you.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

A concept. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

On 2019-03-09 at 8:51 PM, Amun said:

What is god?

The absolute or consciousness, nothingness, infinity and everything. Not the conceptual man in the clouds that we may have believed.

Yes it's all true but only in a conceptual frames.