Eric Tarpall

The most painful aspect of being an incel

48 posts in this topic

Being deprived of sex sucks. A lot. But what makes it even worse is knowing that other people are doing it. Guys who are not me are having the pleasures that I can only dream of. Guys who are ten years younger than me are having it while I've never had it. That's infuriating. Life is definitely not fair. Some people have everything while some people have nothing.

Black is white. Down is up. Bad is good. -Eric Tarpall

How could you know being deprived of it sucks if you never had it in the first place ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

victimising yourself won't help you,
drop that mindset if you really want something elase

57 minutes ago, Shin said:

How could you know being deprived of it sucks if you never had it in the first place ?

How can africans know they want a cheeseburger when they never had it. 

57 minutes ago, OmniYoga said:

I don't know what elase means.

27 minutes ago, flowboy said:

Is there a question in there somewhere?

No.

I feel sorry for you but no woman in the world owes you anything. 

“When the soul suffers too much, it develops a taste for misfortune.”

1 minute ago, Odysseus said:

I feel sorry for you

I don't. If women were attracted to crybabies imagine what hell the world would be.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

The difference between the african boy and you is that the african boy would eat anything in order to satisfy his hunger.

You don't seek sex for sex, but for pleasure and happiness, which is a projection of your mind onto those experiences, cause like you said you never experienced them (so you don't know by experience if they are fit to give you that).

You can have that by sitting still and meditating for 2 hours, and it feels way better than sex or a kiss from a girl you love,

Cost nothing and is at your disposal 100% of the time.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

14 minutes ago, flowboy said:

I don't. If women were attracted to crybabies imagine what hell the world would be.

Clarification: I feel sorry for him because he trapped himself in inceldom (victim-hood).

38 minutes ago, Odysseus said:

I feel sorry for you but no woman in the world owes you anything.

I know what you're saying but that's not objective truth. From my perspective they do owe it to me because I am god. But that's my truth not their truth.

39 minutes ago, flowboy said:

If women were attracted to crybabies imagine what hell the world would be.

It's not that they don't want me because I'm a crybaby. I'm a crybaby because they don't want me.

32 minutes ago, Shin said:

The difference between the african boy and you is that the african boy would eat anything in order to satisfy his hunger.

I'm not far from that. My standards are getting lower. I fucked a dude once and pretended that he was a girl. It was gross. :(

Lol. You're just a victim of marketing.

Do you feel bad because you never been skydiving ? I bet it feels amazing, but the desire to do it is absant.. 

This is just marketing basicly.

5 minutes ago, Eric Tarpall said:

I know what you're saying but that's not objective truth. From my perspective they do owe it to me because I am god. But that's my truth not their truth.

They are God as well. So wouldn't that just nullify it? 'Oweing' is an imaginary construct. No such thing in the absolute.

3 minutes ago, Eric Tarpall said:

It's not that they don't want me because I'm a crybaby. I'm a crybaby because they don't want me.

And they'll have to deal with you being a crybaby with the next thing you want and don't get. If you are a crybaby when you can't get a woman that immediately shows you won't be a desireable partner.

hey I got it last week at 25. Don't pull back, believe harder.

it was litteraly the best night I could have dreamed of, litteraly, I m not just mumbling shit here, a pure movie.

destinity is real, you have just more work to be doing in fact, when you'll end the work of self trust, you'll push forward.

Edited by Aeris

53 minutes ago, Eric Tarpall said:

I'm not far from that. My standards are getting lower. I fucked a dude once and pretended that he was a girl. It was gross. :(

Troll alert. No human being is this ridiculous. Let's not waste our energy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

3 hours ago, OmniYoga said:

You have to prove it's wrong first? The core of incels is that genetic looks matter, and not that much else.

Edited by tenta

25 minutes ago, Eric Tarpall said:

Nonono.

The African boy wouldn't just eat a cheeseburger if it can't get one, he would eat ANYTHING.

In your case, it means that if you really cared about your happiness, you would do ANYTHING.
The problem is that you confuse happiness for relationship/sex.

You could get in that trap your whole life if you don't be cautious about it.
I'm not saying you shouldn't get a relationship or sex, I think you do, I doubt you can get that out of your system without actually experiencing it for yourself.

BUT, always be very wary and aware in the back of your mind that it won't make you fulfilled.
If you don't have the practice + awareness it will be ugly very fast for very very long (all your life basically).

God is love

And God in them

40 minutes ago, flowboy said:

Troll alert. No human being is this ridiculous. Let's not waste our energy

I'm not an effing troll! Why would I waste my time lying about this? I just made this thread to vent. 

I've been incel until my 30s. I missed what is to have a school love, a university love. Now I have problems because I like young girls and Im an oldfag.

@Eric Tarpall please don't use this community as a platform to vent, it's not what this is about, and is considered borderline trolling. It's a waste of attention spans and degrades the quality of this forum.

It would be more productive for everyone if you could look at the small steps that you could take to improve this department of your life, share your progress, or come for specific help in these areas.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

1 minute ago, Moreira said:

I've been incel until my 30s. I missed what is to have a school love, a university love. Now I have problems because I like young girls and Im an oldfag.

Go to Saudi Arabia, work there for some years, get the nationality, buy hundreds of 12 years old for some sheeps.

Problem solved !!!

You can even have a legal place where you can stash them until you come back from work !!!

God is love

And God in them